Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters (51223 Views)

Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by EdifiedCEO: 12:21pm On May 24, 2016
Ekiti state governor Ayodele Fayose yesterday visited Oke-Ako community in Ikole Local Government Area, where he met with hunters who were happy to receive him.

Here are some pictures from the meeting:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-of-fayose-crowded-by-gun.html

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by zico530(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose, if you are to arm them, give them sophisticated weapons. With what I am seeing the herdmen are well armed with AK 47 guns while your hunters are using double barel .

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by iokpebholo: 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
zico530:
Fayose, if you are to arm them, give them sophisticated weapons. With what I am seeing the herdmen are well armed with AK 47 guns while your hunters are using double barel .
at least let him start from somewhere. But dey should not forget to add odeshi oh grin

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by mesoprogress(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose my man. The lion of Yoruba land.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by nepapole(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2016
The bullet for dat gun be like banger/knockout

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by bonechamberlain(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2016
this is the way to go, with an extremist as president prepare yourself don't be caught unawares.

its only sheer ignorance parochial reasoning that makes people think that the east hates the north. the east would never vote buhari even if Jesus Christ asks them to do. buhari is an illiterate, extremist one with a parochial medieval and ottoman mindset. one who shouldn't be in seat of leadership in a semi civilized country like Nigeria. the north has other moderates, who should lead this country not extremists like buhari, el rufai, kwankwaso etc. even the APC hierarchy knows this bit because of their hatred for gej they chose the devil. the same buhari who tinubu called a destabilizing factor in Nigeria is being supported by tinubu.

all sourthern states should follow the route of fayose. the north central can also follow if they wish. angry

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Chrisrare: 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
Low battery, cant comment.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by DrChukzy(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
That's great. Happy to see this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Zaikon(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
that aimless and armless gun ? just to scare local guyz and to make gun like sounds.

I bet you they will talk to their fit on sighting pistol.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by PapaBrowne(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
Its important for a leader to show his people that he is capable of protecting them and tackling their security challenges.

The worst thing that keeps happening to humanity is when just a few people with warped minds put millions of people in constant fear and trepidation because of their ability to cause harm. How many herdsmen are there that over 70 million Nigerians would be held hostage to the fear of their antics? How many armed robbers are there that 100 million Nigerians just cow in submission to their evil antics? How many kidnappers, how many terrorists, how many cultists? Its all takes a united rising to defeat their wickedness. Because we are millions and they are thousands.

Fayose has shown his people that they can protect themselves if the FG refuses to tackle the menace. While many foolish ones would rush to remind us that this is capable of causing war, the question I would ask is, if the FG allows evil people carry arms freely and perpetuate their evil, whats stops good people from carrying arms to protect themselves.
Fayose is a leader that understands that the first and most important responsibility of any leader is to protect and preserve the lives of his followers.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by twerky(f): 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
I support u on this Governor Fayose

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by truthalways(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
Since the FG said the herdsmen are from Libya

Fayose has my go ahead on this one grin

Let the 2016th edition of the Hunger games begin

Winter is Coming tongue

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by AceRoyal: 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by feaworaoja007: 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
dts wotsup! let's get ds sh*t started

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by falseman(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
Oduduwa and sticks grin grin those Fulani get jazz ooooooo so make una fortify unasef. This is far better than one of my brothers that held fasting after rampage.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by deebsman1(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
This guy is inviting chaos again, can't he be diplomatic for once undecided

This is how they encourage arms proliferation and later they won't be able to contain it, cos sooner or later, all dis pipu (from both sides) will later resort to more exotic arms and technically increases crime rate in all it means

And this is d role model of some, smh

Abeg did he even pass thru skul??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by AceRoyal: 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose the real Jagagban of Yoruba laund.
The real Ara Ona Okankanfo of Oduduwa land.
Protect your people and territory by any means!

As for those saying he should be more diplomatic,how can people with cow brains reason with you.The only thing they understand is equal lethal dose of violence.

Fayose you have indeed earned my respect!
Gov.Ortom should take note from Gov.Fayose.

Godbless Fayose!
Godbless Nigerians!
Godbless Nigerian!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Toosure70: 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
Good development.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Omotall(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2016
ok now,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by ameezy(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2016
cheesy wink
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by aAK1(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2016
Don't underestimate this hunters o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by tdemo(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose always making me proud to be an Ekiti man from de Day of inception...... Olode ti take over.....Ekiti the home of bravery in south west....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 24, 2016
Buharists will always decry anything good that's not bearing the face of their unperforming master.

#isuportubro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 24, 2016
nepapole:
The bullet for dat gun be like banger/knockout

taaar....it uses the same bullet with pump action shotgun ....it is only the firing power/ damages that differs

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by DaFlash: 12:43pm On May 24, 2016
And this is how it began

Well I must say fayose got this one right.

Lets go hunt for some fulani bastards.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by godoluwa(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:
This is how they encourage arms proliferation and later they won't be able to contain it, cos sooner or later, all dis pipu (from both sides) will later resort to more exotic arms and technically increases crime rate in all it means
And this is d role model of some, smh
diplomacy? u want him to fold his arm ryt? or declare 3days fasting like one idiotic governor from chestbeating region?
zico530:
wait & see wonders

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by DEBUCHMANNY: 12:44pm On May 24, 2016
My role model, my role model, my role model. Courageous, fearless, caring, humble, daring, undaunted, resolute, determined, unimtimidated, realistic. Please help me with vocabularies

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Abacharles(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2016
be like those village nollywood movies, when they are set for war

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose has every right to protect his people. GRAZING LAND IS NOT BY FORCE

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by 4dchairman(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2016
Beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Olabestonic001(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2016
I'm anti-Fayose but this is move is what all states should emulate on the Mongolian-types Fulani incursions.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by falseman(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:

and this is d role model of some, smh

You really don't know what self defense means till your family members are slaughtered while Buhari look the other way.

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Photos From Seyi Tinubu 34th Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.