Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters (51207 Views)

Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2016
Smart man. Instead of equipping the police with sophisticated artillery to battle the herdsmen he goes the cheaper route. 5kg bag of rice and 1k for every hunter grin plus pump action dat stands no chance against an ak47
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by AnanseK(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2016
bonechamberlain:
this is the way to go, with an extremist as president prepare yourself don't be caught unawares.
its only sheer ignorance parochial reasoning that makes people think that the east hates the north. the east would never vote buhari even if Jesus Christ asks them to do. buhari is an illiterate, extremist one with a parochial medieval and ottoman mindset. one who shouldn't be in seat of leadership in a semi civilized country like Nigeria. the north has other moderates, who should lead this country not extremists like buhari, el rufai, kwankwaso etc. even the APC hierarchy knows this bit because of their hatred for gej they chose the devil. the same buhari who tinubu called a destabilizing factor in Nigeria is being supported by tinubu.
all sourthern states should follow the route of fayose. the north central can also follow if they wish. angry

When will you wake up to reality? Buhari is your President.

The denial of reality is what defines insanity according to psychiatrists.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by bigfather(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2016
Maski87:
So Dane gun is what you plan to use against AK47 carrying fulani herds men
God help you

Still better than waiting for the FG.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
zico530:
Fayose, if you are to arm them, give them sophisticated weapons. With what I am seeing the herdmen are well armed with AK 47 guns while your hunters are using double barel .
shakabula gun cheesy
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by kel5000(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:
This guy is inviting chaos again, can't he be diplomatic for once undecided

This is how they encourage arms proliferation and later they won't be able to contain it, cos sooner or later, all dis pipu (from both sides) will later resort to more exotic arms and technically increases crime rate in all it means

And this is d role model of some, smh

Abeg did he even pass thru skul??
One million shares for u.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by falseman(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:
u can talk whatever u wanna talk, but am sure God in his mighty will bring end to all dis, we don't want violence in diz country, we want peace, togetherness and forward developments

Spear me those thrash. Even in America people own gun and learn to shot for self defense. If you know everyone in the community you are going to attack owns a gun you will think twice.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by bigfather(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
kunle75:

My brother even if the GOV will have to provide such he will not display such provision on the internet that guy am not his fan but he is brave....................he surely provide AK57 and not 47 to his people fur their safety...........but off record for security reasons so that it doesnt appear as if he is promoting lawlessness.

You get am !
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by shiki(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
mesoprogress:
Fayose my man. The lion of Yoruba land.

Lion indeed ...meanwhile, the Lioness #FFK# is in EFCC net
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by opius: 1:35pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:

This is how they encourage arms proliferation and later they won't be able to contain it, cos sooner or later, all dis pipu (from both sides) will later resort to more exotic arms and technically increases crime rate in all it means

Diplomatic my foot , y cant u advise fulani to diplomatic n stop killing , u better keep shut until ur intelligent can match the issue of the day... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by olajide8(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2016
mesoprogress:
Fayose my man. The lion of Yoruba land.

For your mind* - he is the aturu, sheep of ekiti state* people are advancing themselves - developmental wise, looking for how to develop their states - he is taking pictures with grass cutter hunters* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 24, 2016
bigfather:

Better said than imagined..... phewwwwww

And that is why Nigeria remains the shyte hole that it is.

Thankfully I live in a country that rewards personal liberty. It's in our constitution.

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by pinkyliceous(f): 1:36pm On May 24, 2016
Which odeshi? Don't you believe in God?

iokpebholo:
at least let him start from somewhere. But dey should not forget to add odeshi oh grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 24, 2016
DEBUCHMANNY:
My role model, my role model, my role model. Courageous, fearless, caring, humble, daring, undaunted, resolute, determined, unimtimidated, realistic. Please help me with vocabularies
another vocabularies are fayose the taakulaya, the jogbonjogbon, fayose to take over. If at all we have a president but we've got none

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by slysteel: 1:43pm On May 24, 2016
For all the children saying he should arm them,were you expecting him to arm them with Ak 47 right there in the public?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by bonechamberlain(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2016
AnanseK:

When will you wake up to reality? Buhari is your President.

The denial of reality is what defines insanity according to psychiatrists.
OK.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by menxer: 1:49pm On May 24, 2016
This is a precursor to state police in disguise.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by zudozz: 1:50pm On May 24, 2016
wonderful man. A Hero n a real man. God Bless this yoruba man.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by deebsman1(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2016
So thugry and lawnessless should now be the way thru conflict resolution?

Even, are u aware the kind of problem the large presence of guns in their society is causing them, in that America ur talking about

falseman:

Spear me those thrash. Even in America people own gun and learn to shot for self defense. If you know everyone in the community you are going to attack owns a gun you will think twice.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by deebsman1(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2016
deebsman1:

opius:

Diplomatic my foot , y cant u advise fulani to diplomatic n stop killing , u better keep shut until ur intelligent can match the issue of the day... Nonsense

I won't join issues with u, cos am more enlightened than that.

Buttressing on real issue, is thuggry always the solution to problems??
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2016
Good one oshoko,all those once saying fayose is nt following the constitution or whatever,does foolanu follow constitution wen dy kill people,or does their leaders foLlow constitution when they give reason for why fulani kill people.
Ffuccck the law jorh
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by olumalcolm(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2016
I hv neva supported Gov Fayose bt he got dis 1 right. How can a set of ppl hold thousands or millions of ppl to ransom all in d name of grazing? Lets kill em bastards.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by ediko5(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2016
The most surprising thing is that this so-called Fulani herdsmen are not even Nigerians yet they carry these their ciws and cause havoc everywhere in the country.

Even here in Calabar come and see the way they are entering residential areas with their cows passing St people's back yard while the cows excrete anyhow at people's compound.

The should really be dealt with. Since the security agencies are afraid of arresting them instead they shield them, the people should stand up and defend themselves I thank Fayose for using local.hunters instead of using vigilantees that may be comprised of cultists wjonwill later use the gun under-cover for robbery and assassination.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by GBASKY: 2:06pm On May 24, 2016
B A S T A R D COMMENT
deebsman1:

Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by dazzlingd(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2016
The only nigerian governor allowed to take weed. Fayose my role model.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 24, 2016
mightyhazell:
double barrels use catridges,not bullets. Catridges splinter and cause more damage within short range,while bullets esp fired 4m kalashnikovs do more precision and long range destructions

when I said bullet I meant cartridge ....and Kalashnikov is diff from short gun .
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
I see Fulani herdsmen laughing with joy at these outdated guns!
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by DerKaiser: 2:34pm On May 24, 2016
Equip the hunters properly because this is just a suicide mission that they are being sent on.

These rubbish they are carrying are not guns.

A Kalashnikov of any model has a range of more than 150 metres with quite a menacing sound and up to 20 rounds of magazine that is automatic or semi-automatic.

The nonsense called guns that these hunters have there has just a range of 10 metres at most and has to be reloaded after 2 shots.

Any military guy would tell you that reloading a gun during a firefight is a point of life and death, if the enemy is not yet suppressed and that is why they carry a side arm, like a Glock, in order to buy more time.

These hunters won't have that time if they were ever to engage those radical and trained fulani herdsmen.

I support Fayose on this but please equip them very properly and make them accountable for any automatic rifles they receive otherwise they would be torn to shreds against those herdsmen because they can never get close enough to shoot their extremely short ranged trash they call guns.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by busolakun(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
I joined the voice for this ur action to protect your territory and people if the FG that are vested with the responsibility to do that remains passive over Fulani's attach. Our leaders LET'S RESTRUCTURE this country called NIGERIA to reflect a true FEDERAL entity for us to enjoy her good.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by kinghazzy(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
Dats d only tru governor
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by NDRepublic: 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
Other states especially in the East and Middle belt should emulate Ekiti on this Fulani issue.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by bannykel: 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
nepapole:
The bullet for dat gun be like banger/knockout
kikikikikikiki (laughter in igbira language)
Re: Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters by bannykel: 2:51pm On May 24, 2016
truthalways:
Since the FG said the herdsmen are from Libya

Fayose has my go ahead on this one grin

Let the 2016th edition of the Hunger games begin

Winter is Coming tongue
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Too Old" U.S Tells Buhari / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.