Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff (25567 Views)

Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / Buhari Replaces Olonisakin , Ibas As Service Chiefs / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
REFURBISHED GUNBOAT INAUGURATED BY THE CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF IN OKIRIKA, RIVERS STATE ON MONDAY

Inline image 2
FROM LEFT: COMMANDER, 2 BRIGADE, PORT HARCOURT, BRIG.-GEN.STEVENSON OLABANJI; COMMANDER, OPERATION PULO SHIELD, MAJ.-GEN. ALANI OKUNLOLA; CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF, LT.-GEN. TUKUR BURATAI; CHIEF OF DEFENCE STATFF, GEN. GABRIEL OLONISAKIN; CHIEFF OF NAVAL STAFF, VICE-ADM. IBOK-ETE IBAS AND CHIEFF OF THE AIR STAFF, AIR MARSHAL SADIQUE ABUBAKAR, AT THE INAUGURATION OF 12 REFURBISHED GUN BOATS AND 40 BED SPACE ACCOMMODATION FOR PERSONNEL IN OKIRIKA, RIVERS STATE ON MONDAY

http://reporters365.com/2016/05/83756/photos-refurbished-gunboat-inaugurated-by-the-chief-of-defence-staff/

1 Like

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by falseman(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2016
grin grin Nigeria sha..... Militants be laughing in 3D
Bulletproof can't protect you if you don't know how to swim.

The poster below me thought his MTN is fast I'm on Smile 4G Bros

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by googlepikins: 12:53pm On May 24, 2016
Just imagine this poster above me, cos of sey i say make i go toilet come back? Me wey dey rock 5G from Malaysia

12 Likes

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Immarshall: 12:53pm On May 24, 2016
[code][/code][sup][/sup]
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by emmaliver(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
Ok. Continue
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by AceRoyal: 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
Always refurbishing equipments at heavily padded cost that would be enough to buy new onces.
I'm in support of the NA but those gunboats won't survive an onslaught from 50 calibre assault rifles.

It's the lives of the men that will be stationed on those gunboats I'm concerned about.

Nigerian Military should learn to be technologically innovative and proactive.

Godbless the Nigerian Army!
Godbless Nigerians!
Godbless Nigerian!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
Nice one. Let's see what becomes of those headless chickens called Niger Delta Avengers.

FP? what's that?

3 Likes

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by benedictnsi(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
REFURBISHED GUNBOAT INAUGURATED BY THE CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF IN OKIRIKA, RIVERS STATE ON MONDAY

[size=14pt]

These guys are not serious ooo..... "refurbished gunboat"..... Against people who are getting more sophisticated in their weapons gringrin

Next tin now we go begin hear say..... We couldn't chase those militants or vandals b'cos our gunboat no get bullets and d boat itself no gree start cheesy grin [/size]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by izzou(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
How many billion was used for the refurbishment??
Hope it decreases the price of tomatoes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by rhektor(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
When will the NA rise up against Fulani killers?

5 Likes

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
This is one institution I wish I belonged to.
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Taasii4change: 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
That's great.
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by zico530(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
Those toy boats are no match for those creek boys, they will be captured by militants believe you me.

5 Likes

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Fesomu(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
Shoot those mofos on sight
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by AmAlbert(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2016
Refurbished?

Na wao
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by jeje123(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2016
Its good for those bastard called avengers

1 Like

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by free2ryhme: 12:55pm On May 24, 2016
refurbished?

dem use used items swear for this country angry

3 Likes

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Arewa12: 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
hope say e no go overheating

1 Like

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Arewa12: 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
hope say e no go do overheating
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by yomi007k(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
I pray that the engine does not knock and d gun does not jam in d course of use.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by knightsTempler: 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
Buhari- Hello Ambo, I no fit go lagos oh.
Ambo- Why?
Buhari- My ear don spoil
Ambo - But u can hear me..
Buhari- This is not my real ear.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by free2ryhme: 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
una dey forbid to buy new gunboats

abi na wetin una mates dey used for developed world be this

1 Like

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by ddippset(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
The creek boys and nda boys should not hide amongst communities sha and they should not be shielded by communities because by the time the bombardments and the levellings begin people should not shout human rights o, they should not shout international courts o, they should not shout crimes against humanity o. Okay o. Now they are praising the creek millitants o. when the creek becomes too hot now they will run into the communities and when buhari begins to bombard them you will hear decree 44, you will hear human rights violations, you will hear burukuttu sipping dictator. there will be alot of weeping and grinding of teeth but for now these ipob touts and PDP wailers are still NDA cheer leaders and Internet nairaland generals!

11 Likes

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmm. My Nigeria.

Using "refurbished" to fight against militants who are cruising on "brand-new"

Don't start a war u can't survive.
Goodluck.
Hahahaha.
Na for Creek them go decide the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by ProsperUSA: 12:58pm On May 24, 2016
A country where the chief of Army embezzle an amount that can be used to buy weapons capable of fighting USA, celebrating for stupid outdated refurbished gun boats. FOOLS
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmm. My Nigeria.

Using "refurbished" to fight against militants who are cruising on "brand-new"

Don't start a war u can't survive.
Goodluck.
Hahahaha.
Na for Creek them go decide the matter!
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by fctguy: 12:58pm On May 24, 2016
where has COD been since these days, be like all he's useful for is cutting tapes and treating files while bura calls action shots undecided
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 24, 2016
refur......wat?!!! undecided
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by deparagon(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2016
[size=18pt] For their mind na NDA dem wan fight wit dis stuffs wen those niggas r using brand new boats?? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by ProfessorPP(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2016
I hope this gesture will also help to curb militancy and piracy in the water way. Only if bribe is totally prohibited.
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by loomer: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
Naija matter sha
Re: Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff by Opharhe: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
I saw them today on Channels tv. They're for routine patrol of the Rivers and creeks around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) / Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.