Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady (52058 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by lordsharks(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2016
congrats
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Flexherbal(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
Her luck!
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
Everything remains constant until force is applied.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by izzou(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
So the moral of the story is?
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by MrImole: 1:21pm On May 24, 2016
chai!
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by darasmite222(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2016
Korrect..
Resurgence:
I knew someone will pick her up lipsrsealed

She is young and beautiful, she also finished with a good grade.

If it was a guy oyo Na your own.

Ad much as I hate to say this. Being a beautiful girl had alot to do with this.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Mitsurugi(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2016
I hope JOB is ALL oga wants to discuss with HER. I'm just pondering grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by godoluwa(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2016
Resurgence:

bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Ferdinandu(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
Elumelu is an Entrepreneur. Every successful Entrepreneur knows that it takes someone with mind to do things from established norm to succeed. Very few people can have the mind to do what the girl did. Elumelu knows that the girl can be an asset if channeled properly.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by proeast(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2016
Wow, her life will never remain the same again!

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by girl4rmspace(f): 1:25pm On May 24, 2016
Wow that's nice, really happy for her. Though i wish our country would change for the better so people dont have to go through all these stress

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by anonimi: 1:25pm On May 24, 2016
kunlesufyan:
It is written "faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen" Heb 11:1

It is also written that "Faith without WORKS is dead.", not so
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by yoribo: 1:26pm On May 24, 2016
[size=28pt] let a young man do the same.

What do you think will happen [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by mikolo80: 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Problem is not lack of job....but too many people wanting white collar job....and too many people getting little or no career advice when they were in secondary school.
nothing wrong with wanting white collar job. problem is the blue collar workers very very low productivity. trust me if our farmers(tractors and livestock farming) and manufacturers(soap and food processing mini factories a la pure water machine) mechanised we wouldn't have enough graduates to service the system even with polytechnic students join.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
That's her #GidiBlues.
And now that courage has landed her in the office of one of the biggest employers in Africa whose foundation has granted millions of dollars to ambitious young entrepreneurs in the continent.
What's your own #GidiBlues?
Go for it.
As long as it is not a crime or evil, God will open doors of favour for you.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by ClintonDal(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2016
And so many haters who do not possess an ounce of courage was blasting her of not being self employed or use her knowledge in Computer Science to get a thing going for herself...... una don see am undecided undecided undecided
Na only to dey preach and give useless analysis of stuff u guys can never comprehend. Stay there and not take the bull by the horns, you will end up as those jobless men who analyze politics at newspaper stands.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 24, 2016
While some were condemning her for doing what she did despite being a graduate of computer science, Tony Elumelu was giving orders for her to be brought to him.

Now, same people who condemned her are rejoicing at this news.

Reminds me of the story of blind Bartemeaus. When he shouted the name of Jesus, they told him to shut up. But when Jesus told him to come to him, same people told him that Jesus had beckoned on him. That he shouldn't be afraid to go to Jesus. And after Jesus healed him, same crowd rejoiced with him.

Lord, shut my ears to the shout of any confused crowd. Let the day I miss my destiny because I listened to them not come. Let it not come.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by hansad: 1:33pm On May 24, 2016
Dangote couldn't have noticed that lady, talk less invite her, given her dress pattern in the advert.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
ClintonDal:
And so many haters who do not possess an ounce of courage was blasting her of not being self employed or use her knowledge in Computer Science to get a thing going for herself...... una don see am undecided undecided undecided
Na only to dey preach and give useless analysis of stuff u guys can never comprehend. Stay there and not take the bull by the horns, you will end up as those jobless men who analyze politics at newspaper stands.

My thoughts.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Ngokafor(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
ClintonDal:

....You are so right about the analysis of politics at newspaper stands and ofcourse Social Media e.g Nairaland ...endless arguements and rancour for days on end .I just do not get it.

...she certainly thought out of the box and it payed off....I wonder what will become of those frustrated and jobless haters now.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Vado(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Problem is not lack of job....but too many people wanting white collar job....and too many people getting little or no career advice when they were in secondary school.

Good point. Especially on lack of career advice while in Sec school. Most of us were just troubleshooting through it all without sound guidance. Nigerian tertiary institutions also have a lot of course disciplines unnecessarily taking up space.
Look at under Humanities for instance. Aside English, Linguistics, & maybe International Relations, which other course has that appeal or even worth the stress in there? Law, Mass Comm have their separate faculties in most Universities now and everybody cannot be a lawyer or journalist. Our tertiary institutions must expand and find a way of injecting newer courses in their systems that are in line with the dreams of their potential students and in appreciable demand globally now.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
I dey go dat same spot go stand Tomao.mke I go buy cardboard

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Maski87: 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
University in every street corner +an economy that is shrinking and has no idea how to create job=graduate unemployment
#too many graduate you can create your own jobs instead of waiting for someone to employ you
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by gevans(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2016
I thank God for her
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by joey150(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2016
Some people are hustling hard in the background and nobody remembered them. Someone stood outside with no effort and she is now a big deal.

Oh well its africa. Mediocrity is the new genuis

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by KingAfo(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2016
I found 4 sardines in a can too. #Godwin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by GreyLaw(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2016
joey150:
Some people are hustling hard in the background and nobody remembered them. Someone stood outside with no effort and she is now a big deal.

Oh well its africa. Mediocrity is the new genuis
You simply do NOT know what you just wrote! That girl must have tried all sorts before thinking out of the box. Imagine what her courage and boldness could add to an organisation.

Oh! I see; one of those who think nothing good ever comes out of Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Exponental(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
team #CVhawkers
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Bukybabe(f): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
lifestyle1:
I just hope she will be able to defend her 2.1.

Did she write 2.1 or that she was 21yrs old? Can't see details pics well
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Bukybabe(f): 1:54pm On May 24, 2016
lifestyle1:
I just hope she will be able to defend her 2.1.

Did she write 2.1 or that she was 21yrs old? Can't see the pics well
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by sweatlana: 1:57pm On May 24, 2016
Resurgence:

Hearing this from a fellow woman is really sad... you need to see yourself as more than a sex object.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady by Consecratedp: 1:59pm On May 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview / Immigration Service Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.