Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 (47021 Views)

PICTURES: England And Russia Fans Clashed In France (euro 2016), Turns Bloody. / Euro 2016 Fixtures - Naija Time / Breaking News! France Name Squad For EURO 2016, Shocking List Indeed [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by khattab02: 10:46am On May 25, 2016
hitleraldof:
he can ...browse on adan januzaj . if he played as a youth player I eir league en he is available for call up
well I browsed and I found out that for him to play he must meet the Home Nations agreement. The Home nations agreement requires that players engage in a minimum of five years of education before the age of 18 within the territory of the relevant association and do not offer national team eligibility through residency.
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by PastorAji(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2016
I THINK THAT WEED WAS BROUGHT FROM NORTH POLE.......
BECAUSE OSOGBO, IBADAN, KANO, DAMBOA, AND ALL TROPICAL CLIMATE WEED WILL NOT MAKE YOU TO MISS YARN LIKE THOSE BRITIKOS
Mcowubaba:
But Iheanacho is not eligible to play for England naa....
Which brand of weed this Britons smoke

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

In fairness to England.....they do have a better record of choosing black players at all levels among the European countries.

Fashanu's problem (and by the way, I agree with you that he was used and dumped, and i am angry with him for turning down Nigeria when he had a chance) was that he was playing at a time when England had many talented strikers.
I think that title belongs to France.... The French team has more black players than the English team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) / Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.