Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (62505 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Rossburg(m): 12:36am On May 25, 2016
Hadez:
That second picture is true. I love huge guys with packs smiley

Then who go come love those short guys with pot belly ??
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by ladyF(f): 1:02am On May 25, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lol, but you Hanna pay for this hug.

Having packs is worth more than PMS, PMS isn't free, so hugging a pack shouldn't also be. lol

Its LadyF again.

www.nairaland.com/kinginvahala
LMAO...wait first. ayam reading how you are selling your panties market. Quite hilarious I must say! My stomach hurts!!!!! cheesy
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Emodeee: 1:23am On May 25, 2016
Beamborla:

pretty lady, hw var? Longest time.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by mira4u: 2:01am On May 25, 2016
cheesy I can relate with número trois.

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 2:02am On May 25, 2016
LegalBaby:
cause you cant handle the truth
That's not true , we simply hope that you can handle the truth when we let our bags of secrets open , so we play along but we know you Bitches ain't loyal at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 2:04am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:

EPIC!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
What's epic about it ? undecided

Just let a girl know that she can do whatever she wants as long as you can run after her friends at will. cheesy
Now this is epic . tongue
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:19am On May 25, 2016
d bleaching lady tho..d black side(hand) is super worwor
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Borikinniphunmi: 2:20am On May 25, 2016
Lol @ d second pic
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by adaweezy(m): 2:42am On May 25, 2016
amokeme:
what has my profile picture got to do with this?
Plus I still don't understand the point. Do you mind explaining it to me?
sure.
You will be too expensive to maintain take for example your gown would cost about 72,000 naira, ear rings where crafted in Italy etc.
shocked
In this hostile economy na does not work that way... In Nigeria the gentlemen usually take care of the ladies financially and materially but I still believe we have quite a few ladies who are independent (They save a lot of stress)
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by permanentgrace(m): 5:51am On May 25, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Lol
this is so me grin
Is that you on the DP?
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by seunshrek(m): 6:07am On May 25, 2016
Why you so pretty?
HornyTiwa:

And this

hahahahahaha gringrin
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by riczy(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
They fabricate there lies so as to sell there goods you no what I mean.
for those interested in purchasing the saved bosom broad way hole goods!
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by riczy(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
They fabricate there lies so as to sell there goods you no what I mean.
for those interested in purchasing the sagged bosom broad way hole goods!
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by bammy777(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:
When she says ‘Okay I’m not a virgin but you’re like the second person I’ve na..’

But why are you lying now??

. Lol. Na so one tell me say "she be circumcised virgin".

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sekem: 6:23am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:

you're flattering yourself undecided

I didn't create the topic to impress you tongue

Yeah right.

I know you didn't create them just to impress me but at least I'm happy I know I'm now getting your attention.

Which means that next time you want to create any of these dry, ineffectual, crass and totally useless copycat photo threads of yours, you will definitely remember me and try to come up with something really really creative, interesting and funny. tongue
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:31am On May 25, 2016
riczy:
for those interested in purchasing the sagged bosom broad way hole goods!
some dumbass still buy into it.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52am On May 25, 2016
amokeme:
I don't understand this part. Can you explain please?

She's just wasting her time with you, very soon she'll meet someone better and dump your as5
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Bibyken(f): 7:21am On May 25, 2016
LegalBaby:
cause you cant handle the truth
Perfect reply!
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by makydebbie(f): 7:22am On May 25, 2016
alobright17:
Don't even try it Lol
i will do it for you lol..
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Bibyken(f): 7:31am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:
When she says ‘I’m Almost There’

Just go and sleep while you wait.
guilty of this grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2016
Hadez:
That second picture is true. I love huge guys with packs smiley
do you like huge guys with flat tummies too?
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 25, 2016
ladyF:

LMAO...wait first. ayam reading how you are selling your panties market. Quite hilarious I must say! My stomach hurts!!!!! cheesy
Lol, expected you should know better.
Bye!
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by amokeme(f): 8:16am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:

She's just wasting her time with you, very soon she'll meet someone better and dump your as5
some ladies can afford what they wear themselves don't you think? Some ladies jist want their man to be financially ok enough to take care of just himself
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by amokeme(f): 8:19am On May 25, 2016
adaweezy:
sure.
You will be too expensive to maintain take for example your gown would cost about 72,000 naira, ear rings where crafted in Italy etc.
shocked
In this hostile economy na does not work that way... In Nigeria the gentlemen usually take care of the ladies financially and materially but I still believe we have quite a few ladies who are independent (They save a lot of stress)
exactly. Like I said earlier, some ladies can afford what they want. And these category just need their man to be financially ok to take care of his own self
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by hotspec(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:
When she says ‘Okay I’m not a virgin but you’re like the second person I’ve na..’

But why are you lying now??

Dtz just TRUE. dtz why i let go of my ex when i later found out

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by adaweezy(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2016
amokeme:
exactly. Like I said earlier, some ladies can afford what they want. And these category just need their man to be financially ok to take care of his own self
Are you on Twitter?
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 25, 2016
amokeme:
some ladies can afford what they wear themselves don't you think? Some ladies jist want their man to be financially ok enough to take care of just himself
It's definitely not the case. Girls always say the opposite of what they mean but many guys don't know that.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 25, 2016
amokeme:

Yes I do but a majority who dress like that lady need a man to take care of their many needs. The picture is the context not ladies who dress well generally smiley

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 25, 2016
DeeTus:
It's definitely not the case. Girls always say the opposite of what they mean but many guys don't know that.

You're taking it out of context, not all Nigerian ladies who dress well need a man to keep up with their needs. Its ladies who look and dress like the lady in the picture
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by amokeme(f): 9:07am On May 25, 2016
DeeTus:
it's wrong to use the bold in generalising based on your personal experience.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by amokeme(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yes I do but a majority who dress like that lady need a man to take care of their many needs. The picture is the context not ladies who dress well generally smiley
oh I get now. Thanks.
Nice dp wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.