Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha (20031 Views)

Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) / Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed / Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
I understand that Anambra people are the true Igbos and Imos are adulterated .How true is this

odika ikpu nne gi is adulterated.

Which simply means keep off yellow bar man. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by cbjonstage(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2016
freeze001:

My dear, it's one Igbo land, onye a ghala nwanne is our solidarity anthem so if a part is suffering and our brother cries out, it is expected that you show some love while driving home the need to apply whatever solution u may render.
Are u now asking the ears to go because the eyes can now see? It's our collective heritage at the end of the day as far as Igboland in its entirety is concerned.

Dont mind d fellow u quoted, i guess he lacks spirit of brotherhood in real sense. This is one reason i like d arewas(d so called hausas). no matter where u come from d north, they see themselve as one so long u speak d general hausa lang. i weep for my pple for this cause(igbos & naija as a whole)

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by omonnakoda: 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
Deatheater:

Are you a real free born of Anambra or one of the OTHERS by the way what is Ikpu nnegi let me ask Mynd 44 she is all knowing

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by donvicky2007: 9:22pm On May 24, 2016
Nice move Mr. Governor, I saw the land it was massive they bought it from the former owner by the name "NewTarzan Motors". ' Anambra adigo nma'

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
Are you a real free born of Anambra or one of the OTHERS by the way what is Ikpu nnegi let me ask Mynd 44 she is all knowing

You should ask yourself why ekiti are treated like fools by ogun state individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by CSTR6: 9:31pm On May 24, 2016
Generalyemi:

painalogy...painment...painitry....painnes
The small scope of your mind.
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by judondasylva(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2016
wow good news

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by evansvenus(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
I understand that Anambra people are the true Igbos and Imos are adulterated .How true is this

i also understand that oyo are true yorubas,and kwarans are adulterated,no wonder they have an emir instead of oba..

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Mackson01: 9:55pm On May 24, 2016
Apga should go national I beg. APC is a party of we will, we shall , we may. Apga has a place in d national

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by omonnakoda: 9:55pm On May 24, 2016
Deatheater:

You should ask yourself why ekiti are treated like fools by ogun state individuals.
Really that is news to me. The same Ekiti of Afe Babalola ,of Akin Oyebode, of Osuntokun ,of General Adebayo or aanother one?
The same Ekiti of Alara and Ajero ? if you have not heard of the significance of Alara and Ajero to Yoruba go and find out. Do not be ridiculous. There is no question of Yoruba denying anyone that is claiming Yoruba or calling anyone second class Yoruba . But we know that Anambra are the real Eboes and then there are OTHERS like Owayree, Abiriba,Wawa and so on who are not quite at the same level as the Anambras. This is common knowledge so why are we pretending

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by oboy3(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
i also got to know from a yoruba friend that oyo are the true yoruba while ogun,ekiti nd others are the adulterated ones,ijebus are even worse cos they are from sudan and not yoruba,,ondo are very different from the real yorubas as oyo see them as 'aje aja'',because they eat dog meat too much

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by omonnakoda: 9:59pm On May 24, 2016
evansvenus:

i also understand that oyo are true yorubas,and kwarans are adulterated,no wonder they have an emir instead of oba..
I did not know there is now an emir of Kwara. That is news to me. Are you real Eboe?
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by omonnakoda: 10:05pm On May 24, 2016
oboy3:
i also got to know from a yoruba friend that oyo are the true yoruba while ogun,ekiti nd others are the adulterated ones,ijebus are even worse cos they are from sudan and not yoruba,,ondo are very different from the real yorubas as oyo see them as 'aje aja'',because they eat dog meat too much
All Yorubas have dog meat eaters among them. Nothing new there grin Yorubas only recently started calling themselves Yoruba so in a sense you are correct the original "Yorubas" were the Oyo but they never called themselves that to start with everyone was Oyo,Ijebu Ekiti Egba and so on. I have met in my life some old people from Ogun who called Oyo people "Yoruba" indicating a sense of difference. Today we are one. Yorubas do not deceive themselves. If you check the very first census conducted by the British in Lagos that was how people identified themselves and to the best of my knowledge the word Yoruba did not appear there. We collective calle ourselves Omo Kaaro Ojire. We know our culture,we knowour history and we know who we are . Are you a real EBOE?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
Really that is news to me. The same Ekiti of Afe Babalola ,of Akin Oyebode, of Osuntokun ,of General Adebayo or aanother one?
The same Ekiti of Alara and Ajero ? if you have not heard of the significance of Alara and Ajero to Yoruba go and find out. Do not be ridiculous. There is no question of Yoruba denying anyone that is claiming Yoruba or calling anyone second class Yoruba . But we know that Anambra are the real Eboes and then there are OTHERS like Owayree, Abiriba,Wawa and so on who are not quite at the same level as the Anambras. This is common knowledge so why are we pretending

Funny you. I know some ogun peeps that hates ekiti like mad and call the fools.

The same Yoruba that an ijebu man will kill you if you call him yoruba. Same with the ilaeshas.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by evansvenus(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
I did not know there is now an emir of Kwara. That is news to me. Are you real Eboe?

are u from kwara? If yes,sorry you are fake yoruba!
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by omonnakoda: 10:09pm On May 24, 2016
Deatheater:

Funny you. I know some ogun peeps that hates ekiti like man and call the fools.

The same Yoruba that an ijebu man will kill you if you call him yoruba. Sean with the ilaeshas.
Awo was Ijebu? I do not think he killed anyone for that offence
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2016
CSTR6:
I will stop quoting you when you stop painting anambra people as arrogant empty barrels.
You got hand and you are from a state what prevent you from praising your state to high heaven, I am a proud son of Anambra and we rock if you don't like it lagoon is not far. Like I said earlier we run our show we don't depend on anybody we don't beg because we are the light of the nation. it is not bragging it is a fact, believe that.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by omonnakoda: 10:11pm On May 24, 2016
Many Eboes do not like to talk about this but there is this sense that Eboe leadership MUST come from Anambra.Anambra cannot be led by others.True or false? Is this why Rochas is hated so
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by oboy3(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
All Yorubas have dog meat eaters among them. Nothing new there grin Yorubas only recently started calling themselves Yoruba so in a sense you are correct the original "Yorubas" were the Oyo but they never called themselves that to start with everyone was Oyo,Ijebu Ekiti Egba and so on. I have met in my life some old people from Ogun who called Oyo people "Yoruba" indicating a sense of difference. Today we are one. Yorubas do not deceive themselves. If you check the very first census conducted by the British in Lagos that was how people identified themselves and to the best of my knowledge the word Yoruba did not appear there. We collective calle ourselves Omo Kaaro Ojire. We know our culture,we knowour history and we know who we are . Are you a real EBOE?
it is disheartening to learn that my friend femi from ogun state isnt real yoruba,always thought he was yoruba,Are you a real Yoruba?
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
Awo was Ijebu? I do not think he killed anyone for that offence
So truly ijebus are not yoruba? No wonder they have a better behavior.
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by omonnakoda: 10:14pm On May 24, 2016
Deatheater:

So truly ijebus are not yoruba? No wonder they have a better behavior.
Why do Anambrans refuse to acknowledge others as their equals? That is the question
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by PublicAssurance: 10:17pm On May 24, 2016
[size=18pt]Willie is Working![/size]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
Willie is working; Only in Awka and Onitsha.
This man should do something in nnewi abeg.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by IkpuMmadu: 10:42pm On May 24, 2016
Deatheater:

Lol
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by SYDONYE1: 10:43pm On May 24, 2016
Thumb up for my able Governor. I know about Grafil Group. They will deliver 110%.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by IkpuMmadu: 10:43pm On May 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
Why do Anambrans refuse to acknowledge others as their equals? That is the question

I acknowledge ikpu nne GI as equal don't mind

It's well ..we will get there
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Scholes007(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2016
Generalyemi:
if your man is not from anambra,u are single
hahaha oji ọnụ.
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Announcer007(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2016
asha90:
Please we don't need this here. Go and sort out whatever issue you have with your governor or state, not here. Why can't you people allow us to be for once! Just leave us alone. Thank you.

[s][/s]

Biko kwusi udi okwua na ndi nba ozo gia amuayi amu
Igbo bu ofu!

UP APGA

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by weezii(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2016
thelastmediator:

I noticed too grin. someone should google this coy for me . Not hating, I just don't trust politicians.

I'd see if I can show you their building in awka here then you'd know coscharis u know na learner when both offices are compared.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by thelastmediator: 10:55pm On May 24, 2016
weezii:

I'd see if I can show you their building in awka here then you'd know coscharis u know na learner when both offices are compared.

Ok. I just wanted to be sure. Real development is all we ask for.
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by 1Emmy: 10:56pm On May 24, 2016
evansvenus:
Anytime i read goodnews emanating from anambra,i just can't help but cry silently for imo state.

Rochas what is our crime in imo state? Are you delibrately purnishing us?where did we go wrong?

Owerri is now empty,imolites have started running to awka and neighbouring onitsha! A state that used to be the epicentre of goodnews has degenerated to a level of utter pathos!

Imo state is now in doldrums!we are now at the lowest echelon of development,sometimes i feel like indentifying with a local govt in anambra,but i won't give up!

#imoneedsadoctor#
My greatest surprise is how Rochas suddenly changed. This man was working. Did people do bad by voting him back? Of cause no. So how Come he has failed and has bluntly refuse to work I this second tenure. Some times I feel ashamed to have supported him.
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Generalyemi(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2016
CSTR6:
The small scope of your mind.
pain er

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant / Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel / Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.