Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Brother Was Robbed ( Laptop And Gadgets Also Gone) Laptop recovered! :) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Was Robbed ( Laptop And Gadgets Also Gone) Laptop recovered! :) (884 Views)

How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates / How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste / How I Was Robbed This Morning By A "One Chance" Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Was Robbed ( Laptop And Gadgets Also Gone) Laptop recovered! :) by OmichaelO: 1:58pm On May 24, 2016
Goodday Nairalanders,
A week ago, my brother was robbed at Jibowu Yaba area of Lagos State on his way home, The robbers drove him to iponri (Surulere) where we was stripped of all this belongings and battered.

His Laptop,Phones, Headset, speaker, wrist watch and debit cards were collected.

The specification of the laptop:
HP envy 17 nb se with leap motion. 1 terabyte 12gb ram. 4gb nvidia. Fingerprint and touch screen. Dual os . Windows 8.1 pro. And kali linux. A sticker at the top left side ofthe screen. The speaker is not working unless you use an audio jack. It was stolen on 13th may.

The left screen hinge is not closing properly because its damage and had to be worked on. It only has a windows 8 sticker at the bottom of the laptop

Silver Color

I will include the serial when he sends them to me.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

Havit BLUETOOTH speaker

Orange Headset

and GTB debit Mastercard

kindly text or call: 09090108015, if anyone sees it. or come around it.

Thank you

cc: mynd44,seun, lalasticlala
Re: My Brother Was Robbed ( Laptop And Gadgets Also Gone) Laptop recovered! :) by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2016
Na waoo. Come and check this samsung this guy beside me has been pressing.
Re: My Brother Was Robbed ( Laptop And Gadgets Also Gone) Laptop recovered! :) by Eghosa1(m): 3:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Sorry about this OmichaelO. Those who do evil won't go unpunished. Any leads on those who caused this and hope your brother is psychologically better now.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Robbed ( Laptop And Gadgets Also Gone) Laptop recovered! :) by stefanweeks: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Na wa o

sad
Re: My Brother Was Robbed ( Laptop And Gadgets Also Gone) Laptop recovered! :) by OmichaelO: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2016
He recovered the laptop yesterday at computer village. smiley smiley smiley on his birthday, which is the most important . Best birthday gift

Thanks Guy

(1) (Reply)

Barbaric Soldier On Rampage Along Lagos-ore Road, Destroys Vehicles (video) / Italy Football Fan Beaten To Death A Refugee From Nigeria / 370kg Of Cocaine Found In Coca-cola Factory In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.