Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,370 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady (46977 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 1:59pm On May 24, 2016
We have guys that are too shy of approaching a lady in a place, including me sef.
Though, there's no how you won't have a doubt of mind before approaching a lady buh shy guys do think and do the unexpected.

Sit back and enjoy the Reasons why shy Guys find it difficult to approach a lady.

1. Awareness Of Body Flaw

Shy guys keep counting their bodly flaws, then they can't never make it, as far as talking is concerned.They do keep thinking of how short or thin they look or certain flaws they feel their body have, that made them feel shy and find it difficult to approaching a lady.

2. Waiting For The Right Moment

A perfect moment that never comes.They do keep waiting for the perfect moment they'll easily approach her.There's hardly anything as a perfect moment, and shy guys who keep waiting for the perfect moment would never get it right.

3. Fear Of Rejection

The fear of rejection is one of the many reasons shy guys find it difficult to approach a lady.To these guys, it's better to remain where they are than to be rejected.

4. Bad Experience

Almost every guys that's shy with ladies has had at least one bad experience with lady that have even made him enter his shell the more.A lot of previous bad experiences add to make shy guys scarced to approach a lady.

5. Fear Of Not Knowing What To Say

To guys like this, they find it difficult to think what to say to a lady after approaching her.In their mind before approaching that lady--- the music that plays in their head is; "What If I Go There And Don't Know What To Say?".

6. Lack Of Confidence

A lack of confidence would unable them to do anything.They do forget that confidence makes them look attractive.

Last buh not the least.

7. Afraid Of Being Getting Slapped

This is very common among shy guys.A smart and confident guy shouldn't be afraid of getting a slap from a lady he wants to approach unless you step beyond your boundary...

I drop my pen at this juncture.

List Compiled By
DanceVille

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2016
a
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 2:03pm On May 24, 2016
If you believe petrol price will be reduce to #50.. Kindly click "LIKE" with faith.

If you believe you will have a lot of money in your bank account.. Kindly click "SHARE" with faith.

The spirit is moving.

Hallelujah!

85 Likes 229 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 2:04pm On May 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
a
For Aeroplane.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2016
I think shyness is more associated with them ladies than the guys...

I think oliviaarims iterated on the disparity between being shy and being introverted..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AngelAhnie(f): 2:09pm On May 24, 2016
grin grin

He kept asking me same question for like hundred times.. So he did that cox he's shy, good to know grin

Guy: Angel, what is your real name?

me: my name is Ann

Guy: Oh, Ann that's a nice name.

After few minutes of talking about how he can't cook and all that. He asked same questiongringrin

Angel what's your real name and I answered you've asked this same question for like 100 timesgringrin
Shy guys are very funnygrin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 24, 2016
What about we intros ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DaZion(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2016
So true.

I can relate wit Numba 2,3,7.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
Even the confident guys are shy sometimes. It get to do with his mood and financial status.As well as ladies.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
cool No common ground : You like this girl but you've got nothing in common! Different musical tastes, different personalities, different fields, different careers; Infact everything is different...........

How is a dude supposed to talk to someone like that

9) Brain Freeze : Ok, so after Reharsing for 3 days what you're going to say to this girl, she walks past like normal or you pass by her and your brain just...............freezes. I mean, a literal Igotnothinginmybrain freeze.... This shii affects me a lot!!!

Man, the things shy dudes endure......

Funniest thing is; when they actually get to know me, they say they can't believe I'm shy undecidedundecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AngelAhnie(f): 2:17pm On May 24, 2016
DaZion:
So true.

I can relate wit Numba 2,3,7.
Sure you dogrin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by johnstar(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2016
Choi

Na me o, i'm too shy how do i get rid of it
I can't even ask a gal out, or juz too shy to say hello excpt wen i take alcohol grin grin cool

Okay mayb wen i gt a car on my own, my car we do d toasting #teamdatewhite gals, 9ja gals making it hard for guys since d days of adam and eve

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

He kept asking me same question for like hundred times.. So he did that cox he's shy, good to know grin

After few minutes of talking about how he can't cook and all that. He asked same questiongringrin

Angel what's your real name and I answered you've asked this same question for like 100 timesgringrin

It's a brain freeze naw........ embarassedembarassed

All the topic he planned to bring up just disappeared from his brain angryangry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 24, 2016
DanceVille:
Space booking on your own thread shockedshockedshocked
It is big for you ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AngelAhnie(f): 2:20pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:

Really? Its funny, I act nice and spice up our conversation grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DaZion(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Sure you dogrin
Lol! Lol!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by johnstar(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

lol i'm guilty of dat ooooo sad bt nt anymore
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Really? Its funny, I act nice and spice up our conversation grin

The poor dude was mentally impaired at that moment

I'm sure if you asked him his name or any other mundane question, he can't answer at that moment,,,,,,

Nervousness is a bastArd!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Frei(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2016
Sometimes I think "shyness" is a gift from God'....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AngelAhnie(f): 2:25pm On May 24, 2016
johnstar:
lol i'm guilty of dat ooooo sad bt nt anymore
Be truthful shy guygrin its annoying tho
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 2:27pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

*Coughs Out*

Hmm... And who's that dear?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AngelAhnie(f): 2:28pm On May 24, 2016
DanceVille:
*Coughs Out*

Hmm... And who's that dear?
Gabby a friend of minegrin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 2:28pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Space booking on your own thread shockedshockedshocked
It is big for you ooooooo
Nay! I wanna do something with it..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by senibo1: 2:32pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:

who still dey plan topic this tym around?

abeg say something else.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Tonydeeb(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2016
Shy guys!...hmmm, I'm guilty of no. 5.
Any girl wanna ask me out?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
senibo1:
who still dey plan topic this tym around?

abeg say something else.
Oga, persin dey plan Punchlines naww...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 2:39pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Gabby a friend of minegrin
And you think that guy is shy? *grin*
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AngelAhnie(f): 2:40pm On May 24, 2016
DanceVille:
And you think that guy is shy? *grin*
Yes very shy for doing thatgrin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by senibo1: 2:41pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Oga, persin dey plan Punchlines naww...
are u seriousshocked

what for I thought the whole rapping flows naturally
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by demzylahot(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2016
Guilty of No.2
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 24, 2016
senibo1:
are u seriousshocked

what for I thought the whole rapping flows naturally
Well, Now it flows naturally but THEN, man, it was friggin harder than anything I've ever done before
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by senibo1: 2:55pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Well, Now it flows naturally but THEN, man, it was friggin harder than anything I've ever done before
aww!

that was when obi is a boy, so embarrassing then, are u still a learner now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okafor's Law / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.