Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady (47001 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Fynestboi: 6:23pm On May 24, 2016
DanceVille:
Baba Fynest! I hail you oo.

Oga MI na you ooooo. cheesy wink

Nice piece.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 24, 2016
streetzdreamz:
lols,she will get the point if she aint the hyper type and help you out with the conversation...this cracked me up,funny u.
lols, thats why if am lost for word, i won't think about wooing a girl if u like eye me from now to next yr

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 6:29pm On May 24, 2016
Fynestboi:

Oga MI na you ooooo. cheesy wink

Nice piece.
Thanks boss..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by youngsahito(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2016
why shall I shy...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 24, 2016
DanceVille:

6. Lack Of Confidence

A lack of confidence would [b] unable [b/] them to do anything.

OP you drink? angryWhich one is "unable?" Sounds like something one click on & off. Click edit-> oya click unable.
If I slap you, you go dance shoki enter pot! Mtcheeeew, lukatiuuu! cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by nov19(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
NOBODY WAS BORN SHY ... AND IN TRUTH I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE MEAN WHEN THEY SAY SOMEONE IS SHY...

PEOPLE ARE SO PROUD TO CALL THEMSELVES "SHY" AS IF IT'S ONE EXCEPTIONAL HUMAN QUALITY....

THE FACT IS THAT BEING SHY MAKE U LOSE OUT ON THE BEST THINGS OF LIFE....

SHOW ME A SHY PERSON AND I WILL SHOW SOMEONE WHO IS TOO SCARED TO GO FOR WHAT HE WANTS....

ANOTHER WORD FOR "SHY" IF U ASK ME IS FEAR...

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by tohact(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2016
I was once a shy guy before but now .... miose ko faja nio
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Fxwarrior: 6:57pm On May 24, 2016
youngsahito:
why shall I shy...

Even if I shall shy shy, shall I shy for you?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by dfrank2665: 7:09pm On May 24, 2016
Am guilty of number two.. Always waiting for that moment when she will be alone...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by adeniyilamlek(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2016
I fall into 2,3,5,6 chai God help me
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by okuneddie(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

He kept asking me same question for like hundred times.. So he did that cox he's shy, good to know grin

Guy: Angel, what is your real name?

me: my name is Ann

Guy: Oh, Ann that's a nice name.

After few minutes of talking about how he can't cook and all that. He asked same questiongringrin

Angel what's your real name and I answered you've asked this same question for like 100 timesgringrin
Shy guys are very funnygrin

must everyone know that danceville is shy? see how u open his yansh
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by MENTORCH(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Even the confident guys are shy sometimes. It get to do with his mood and financial status.As well as ladies.

Yeah if she likes you when you approach her,trust me you won't be shy anymore;Coz women have a way of bringing out gist from a guy they like, but if she doesn't;she will be tired of your questions, in her mind this Guy should do and go.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by herald9: 7:24pm On May 24, 2016
Even when I was shy... I had my means of wooing a lady

I stare whenever she passes by to make her notice me and give out a cool smile when we have eye contact...

When my mission of being noticed is completed, I quit staring and act like she doesn't exist... grin There she'd be having conflicting thought in her mind.. She'll thinking a hundred reasons as to what happened... Is it her dressing, is it her new hairstyle?, etc... grin

Before you know, she'll be the one doing the staring and the only thing I have to do is walk up to her, smile, tell her my name and get her number grin

Still a Lil bit shy though.. And 80% introverted... And I wanna contest for a political office in my dept embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by ipledge5: 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

He kept asking me same question for like hundred times.. So he did that cox he's shy, good to know grin

After few minutes of talking about how he can't cook and all that. He asked same questiongringrin

Angel what's your real name and I answered you've asked this same question for like 100 timesgringrin

I'm a shy guy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 24, 2016
Aww...Guys probably receive a lot of bullshit from girls sometimes. I just can't imagine how they feel...and we girls, sometimes, got no chill pill. sad
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by spencekat(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2016
nov19:
NOBODY WAS BORN SHY ... AND IN TRUTH I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE MEAN WHEN THEY SAY SOMEONE IS SHY...

PEOPLE ARE SO PROUD TO CALL THEMSELVES "SHY" AS IF IT'S ONE EXCEPTIONAL HUMAN QUALITY....

THE FACT IS THAT BEING SHY MAKE U LOSE OUT ON THE BEST THINGS OF LIFE....

SHOW ME A SHY PERSON AND I WILL SHOW SOMEONE WHO IS TOO SCARED TO GO FOR WHAT HE WANTS....

ANOTHER WORD FOR "SHY" IF U ASK ME IS FEAR...
Heavily seconded!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by vickystaring(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2016
dat numb 7 x wat x doin mhe nw
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by KENDOSTAR2(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2016
Thats gud of u but did u leta allowed him in?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by mayorlinga: 7:42pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=DanceVille post=45925164]We have guys that are too shy of approaching a lady in a place, including me sef.
Though, there's no how you won't have a doubt of mind before approaching a lady buh shy guys do think and do the unexpected.

Sit back and enjoy the Reasons why shy Guys find it difficult to approach a lady.

1. Awareness Of Body Flaw

Shy guys keep counting their bodly flaws, then they can't never make it, as far as talking is concerned.They do keep thinking of how short or thin they look or certain flaws they feel their body have, that made them feel shy and find it difficult to approaching a lady.

2. Waiting For The Right Moment

A perfect moment that never comes.They do keep waiting for the perfect moment they'll easily approach her.There's hardly anything as a perfect moment, and shy guys who keep waiting for the perfect moment would never get it right.

3. Fear Of Rejection

The fear of rejection is one of the many reasons shy guys find it difficult to approach a lady.To these guys, it's better to remain where they are than to be rejected.

4. Bad Experience

Almost every guys that's shy with ladies has had at least one bad experience with lady that have even made him enter his shell the more.A lot of previous bad experiences add to make shy guys scarced to approach a lady.

5. Fear Of Not Knowing What To Say

To guys like this, they find it difficult to think what to say to a lady after approaching her.In their mind before approaching that lady--- the music that plays in their head is; "What If I Go There And Don't Know What To Say?".

6. Lack Of Confidence

A lack of confidence would unable them to do anything.They do forget that confidence makes them look attractive.

Last buh not the least.

7. Afraid Of Being Getting Slapped

This is very common among shy guys.A smart and confident guy shouldn't be afraid of getting a slap from a lady he wants to approach unless you step beyond your boundary...

I drop my pen at this juncture.

List Compiled By
DanceVille
nice one
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 24, 2016
Fxwarrior:

I pray o.
Finding the courage to ask a girl out for shy guys is like a stammerer speaking clearly and coherently. E no easy joor especially after first,second girl don bone am.

A woman can tell when a guy is shy lol. Depending on how she is character-wise she will either bone you or be patient with you till you relax abit smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
I think shyness is more associated with them ladies than the guys...

I think oliviaarims iterated on the disparity between being shy and being introverted..

I've been summoned. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by mamawin(f): 8:21pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
cool No common ground : You like this girl but you've got nothing in common! Different musical tastes, different personalities, different fields, different careers; Infact everything is different...........

How is a dude supposed to talk to someone like that

9) Brain Freeze : Ok, so after Reharsing for 3 days what you're going to say to this girl, she walks past like normal or you pass by her and your brain just...............freezes. I mean, a literal Igotnothinginmybrain freeze.... This shii affects me a lot!!!

Man, the things shy dudes endure......

Funniest thing is; when they actually get to know me, they say they can't believe I'm shy undecidedundecided
with this your moniker, I can't believe you are shy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Alezy(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

Hallo dear...am patiently waiting.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I've been summoned. cheesy
pursues her with broom... grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2016
senibo1:
who still dey plan topic this tym around?

abeg say something else.
I tire
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by mamawin(f): 8:26pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

you should help the guy now. just bring a topic on and ask him questions about it, from there......
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by ClintonDal(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2016
All these reasons are summed up into one - Small Penis Syndrome.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AliJohn(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Well, Now it flows naturally but THEN, man, it was friggin harder than anything I've ever done before
how do i conquer dis wen et kums 2 rap
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 24, 2016
johnstar:
Choi

Na me o, i'm too shy how do i get rid of it
I can't even ask a gal out, or juz too shy to say hello excpt wen i take alcohol grin grin cool

Okay mayb wen i gt a car on my own, my car we do d toasting #teamdatewhite gals, 9ja gals making it hard for guys since d days of adam and eve
you have said it all, all u need is a fine tokunbo car, clean one o, then u don't need toasting.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AngelAhnie(f): 8:48pm On May 24, 2016
ipledge5:
I'm a shy guy
you are not shytongue
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Aww...Guys probably receive a lot of bullshit from girls sometimes. I just can't imagine how they feel...and we girls, sometimes, got no chill pill. sad

will u marry me?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AngelAhnie(f): 9:00pm On May 24, 2016
okuneddie:

must everyone know that danceville is shy? see how u open his yansh
See as you dey find troublegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okafor's Law / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.