Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady (47005 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 24, 2016
Please what girl slaps guys who show interest in her?!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2016
Amefrica:
Please what girl slaps guys who show interest in her?!
the type that are too uptight
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by mare23ayo(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Aww...Guys probably receive a lot of bullshit from girls sometimes. I just can't imagine how they feel...and we girls, sometimes, got no chill pill. sad

The actual truth is some girls haven't attained certain level of decency that should make them act civilised, Simple Hi they start to form or even insult the guy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by manopaka(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2016
As a guy, feel good about ur self.Believe in ur self and ur ability.
The highest u can get frm a lady is 'NO'.
In creating conversation, dnt just ask questions that require- yes or no answers. Ask questions that wld make her explain or narrate things.Frm her story/explanatns pick another questn...just like dat. look at what she's putting on-watch,make up,hairdo,trousers,gown,nails....genuinely complement any of these n create a gist out of it.
Ask for her days event or talk about urs.....dnt be mechanical.Be a bit comical n mysterious too if possible.Ladies are intrigued with unpredictable guys.
Look into her eyes while talking but soften ur gaze. Ladies gets fed up wit shy guys who look side ways or into space while talking..
Boost ur confidence by appearing nice,shaving proper,dressing neatly,using the right deodorant,brushing ur teeth,getting rid of offensive odours frm armpits n down there....walk with confidence n upright with shoulders held high.

Self affirmation also helps,even in the real world events. speak to urself- 'I am bold...I am successful...I am not shy....I am getting the best...My day will be great...' .You attract these things by ur action. Cheers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2016
RomeoMarvis:

the type that are too uptight

No matter how "uptight" a girl is, she should not slap a guy for approaching her. She could ignore and keep walking, slapping is very idiotic and ignorant.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Utchgirl(f): 9:20pm On May 24, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Utchgirl you are a pretty lady. Am fxwarrior from Nairaland and I wish to ask you out, get to know you better as a friend. Would this Saturday be convenient for you?

Guys and babes abeg rate this verse for me. Would it work in real life assuming the girl has been seeing your face but you two are not yet talking cos I want to use it in real life.

I don't want stories that touch o. Rejection makes a shy guy shyer. Tanks!

NB: Forget the Nairaland part. Just get the drill.

Thanx Mr Fxwarrior !

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Utchgirl(f): 9:23pm On May 24, 2016
kikies:
Ahhhh u saw dat...... *covers face* now I'm shyer cool

Lolzz !
Infact l'm d shyest !
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2016
Spot on bro cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 24, 2016
Why would I be shy not in this world is either you accept or not dating or relationship is not by force.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2016
Amefrica:

No matter how "uptight" a girl is, she should not slap a guy for approaching her. She could ignore and keep walking, slapping is very idiotic and ignorant.

lack of family training also contributes to it. they don't have proper upbringing hence behave like street rascals
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by xoella: 9:45pm On May 24, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Xoella that's so sweet of you.
thanks Fxwarrior
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 24, 2016
RomeoMarvis:

lack of family training also contributes to it. they don't have proper upbringing hence behave like street rascals

Damn, I still can't believe some Nigerian girls do that, smh. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2016
Amefrica:

Damn, I still can't believe some Nigerian girls do that, smh. undecided
yea, they do...but it's a letdown on their part

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by kikies(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Lolzz !

Infact l'm d shyest !
Utchgirl, u look like someone I'd like ooo oloun
U fine
If u r not married, wld like to see u sometime

Now I'm shy again ohhhhhhhhh ahhh
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Bishops10(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
Frei:
Sometimes I think "shyness" is a gift from God'....
Exactly bro coz assuming am not shy ehh

I for do things wey pass me..Some times I say "Thank you lord for making me Shy" and I some situations,I will say "Lord remove this spirit of shyness from me naa"

LIFE!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by jayzblack(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2016
As handsome as i'm. with Ego m kwa.
She will also enjoy the fun.
Olu-ma-je that is why number 3. dey pepper me pass.

anyway, talk and do is my name. any bae ready for date. if yes pls drop ur bf and follow me. if no pls. let this thread enter mod.
Asap.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by kunleyy(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2016
as for me....i don't knw wat to say...anybody fit elp?? cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Slimshady11: 11:48pm On May 24, 2016
DanceVille:
We have guys that are too shy of approaching a lady in a place, including me sef.
Though, there's no how you won't have a doubt of mind before approaching a lady buh shy guys do think and do the unexpected.

Sit back and enjoy the Reasons why shy Guys find it difficult to approach a lady.

1. Awareness Of Body Flaw

Shy guys keep counting their bodly flaws, then they can't never make it, as far as talking is concerned.They do keep thinking of how short or thin they look or certain flaws they feel their body have, that made them feel shy and find it difficult to approaching a lady.

2. Waiting For The Right Moment

A perfect moment that never comes.They do keep waiting for the perfect moment they'll easily approach her.There's hardly anything as a perfect moment, and shy guys who keep waiting for the perfect moment would never get it right.

3. Fear Of Rejection

The fear of rejection is one of the many reasons shy guys find it difficult to approach a lady.To these guys, it's better to remain where they are than to be rejected.

4. Bad Experience

Almost every guys that's shy with ladies has had at least one bad experience with lady that have even made him enter his shell the more.A lot of previous bad experiences add to make shy guys scarced to approach a lady.

5. Fear Of Not Knowing What To Say

To guys like this, they find it difficult to think what to say to a lady after approaching her.In their mind before approaching that lady--- the music that plays in their head is; "What If I Go There And Don't Know What To Say?".

6. Lack Of Confidence

A lack of confidence would unable them to do anything.They do forget that confidence makes them look attractive.

Last buh not the least.

7. Afraid Of Being Getting Slapped

This is very common among shy guys.A smart and confident guy shouldn't be afraid of getting a slap from a lady he wants to approach unless you step beyond your boundary...

I drop my pen at this juncture.

List Compiled By
DanceVille

wat is it wit u and shy guys and d number 7
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 12:09am On May 25, 2016
Cutehector:
pursues her with broom... grin

cry cry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 12:16am On May 25, 2016
mare23ayo:
The actual truth is some girls haven't attained certain level of decency that should make them act civilised, Simple Hi they start to form or even insult the guy

Lol. Please, don't exaggerate.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 12:17am On May 25, 2016
dancok:
will u marry me?

Get me a ring...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Lagban(m): 12:26am On May 25, 2016
DanceVille:
We have guys that are too shy of approaching a lady in a place, including me sef.
Though, there's no how you won't have a doubt of mind before approaching a lady buh shy guys do think and do the unexpected.

Sit back and enjoy the Reasons why shy Guys find it difficult to approach a lady.

3& 4
Shy guys keep counting their bodly flaws, then they can't never make it, as far as talking is concerned.They do keep thinking of how short or thin they look or certain flaws they feel their body have, that made them feel shy and find it difficult to approaching a lady.

A perfect moment that never comes.They do keep waiting for the perfect moment they'll easily approach her.There's hardly anything as a perfect moment, and shy guys who keep waiting for the perfect moment would never get it right.

3. Fear Of Rejection

The fear of rejection is one of the many reasons shy guys find it difficult to approach a lady.To these guys, it's better to remain where they are than to be rejected.

4. Bad Experience

Almost every guys that's shy with ladies has had at least one bad experience with lady that have even made him enter his shell the more.A lot of previous bad experiences add to make shy guys scarced to approach a lady.

To guys like this, they find it difficult to think what to say to a lady after approaching her.In their mind before approaching that lady--- the music that plays in their head is; "What If I Go There And Don't Know What To Say?".

6. Lack Of Confidence

A lack of confidence would unable them to do anything.They do forget that confidence makes them look attractive.

Last buh not the least.

This is very common among shy guys.A smart and confident guy shouldn't be afraid of getting a slap from a lady he wants to approach unless you step beyond your boundary...

List Compiled By
DanceVille

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Lagban(m): 12:27am On May 25, 2016
3 & 4; datz me
DanceVille:

3. Fear Of Rejection

4. Bad Experience

6. Lack Of Confidence

Last buh not the least.

List Compiled By
DanceVille

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by dreamchaser01: 12:47am On May 25, 2016
Bros, na me you write this topic for.. I'm guilty of everything listed on here!
How do I overcome it please. Any solution??
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 12:49am On May 25, 2016
Generally,most men are afraid of approaching an independent woman,especially one who is obviously richer than they are! lipsrsealed Other things like beauty,confidence,etc are involved!IMO tongue
Meanwhile,me when I make eye contact with a guy I like

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Utchgirl(f): 2:37am On May 25, 2016
kikies:
Utchgirl, u look like someone I'd like ooo oloun U fine If u r not married, wld like to see u sometime

Now I'm shy again ohhhhhhhhh ahhh

Kk naah !
Till then
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 5:20am On May 25, 2016
okuneddie:

must everyone know that danceville is shy? see how u open his yansh
Lol bro!

Long time! Where have you been?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 5:22am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=mayorlinga post=45934653][/quote]Thanks dude!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

cry cry
sorry ur jazz ain't working on me anymore wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 6:20am On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

He kept asking me same question for like hundred times.. So he did that cox he's shy, good to know grin

Guy: Angel, what is your real name?

me: my name is Ann

Guy: Oh, Ann that's a nice name.

After few minutes of talking about how he can't cook and all that. He asked same questiongringrin

Angel what's your real name and I answered you've asked this same question for like 100 timesgringrin
Shy guys are very funnygrin

Lol, am also a shy guy. but talkerhaoulic
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 6:40am On May 25, 2016
Cutehector:
sorry ur jazz ain't working on me anymore wink

Haa! I should go back to the baba to do sth about its potency! grin tongue
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Has! I should go back to the baba to do sth about its potency! grin tongue
lwkmd wen someone else has already gone to india

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Features Of A Runs Girl / Okafor's Law / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.