Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help (1727 Views)

Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2016
Please what could be the cause of this Dog's illnesses? The Dog that eats a lot some weeks ago has started developing apatite. Three days ago it stops eating completely. Its now looking unhealthy and weak. Just this afternoon I observe some fumes coming out of its mouth. What could be the cause I don't want to lose it. Has anybody experienced this before? Please help. Thanks.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by chuksofficial: 2:07pm On May 24, 2016
Hw old is d dog nd wat gender
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
chuksofficial:
Hw old is d dog nd wat gender
about 4 months old. Female. Thanks.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by chuksofficial: 3:00pm On May 24, 2016
It might b parvo
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2016
chuksofficial:
It might b parvo
What's that bro? What's the cause please?
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by ridewithni(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2016
Kindly and urgently visit your vet immediately!!! Those are signs of parvo
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by arcbay(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2016
Try observe ur dog's poo...if it's watery, has some funny stench and with blood stains, then it's parvo. Take ur dog to the VET asap.

Also run your hands thru your dog's furs, if her skin has several bumps in form of small boils, then that's myasis.

Whichever the case is, you still need to consult your VET.

Please hurry while you still can.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
arcbay:
Try observe ur dog's poo...if it's watery, has some funny stench and with blood stains, then it's parvo. Take ur dog to the VET asap.

Also run your hands thru your dog's furs, if her skin has several bumps in form of small boils, then that's myasis.

Whichever the case is, you still need to consult your VET.

Please hurry while you still can.
Thanks. Back from the Vet now, she has been injected(three injection) and given some drugs but the Dog is still not able to eat.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2016
ridewithni:
Kindly and urgently visit your vet immediately!!! Those are signs of parvo
Done that now. But still not eating.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by JustShizzy(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2016
If the the vet treated it properly the it would eat just make sure the food is very attractive .
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2016
JustShizzy:
If the the vet treated it properly the it would eat just make sure the food is very attractive .
its a package food made for Dogs. It just managed and drank water this evening but only stare at the food.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by kennyausta: 11:28pm On May 24, 2016
She will eat don't be afraid. she will recover to an extent before she will start eating.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by chuksofficial: 12:22am On May 25, 2016
Pls did ur dog ever had ticks?
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by hrhobi1(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2016
Buy lucozade powder, force feed ur dog with milk and some fish, open its mouth and put soft fish pour liquid milk and close. Within a few days with d continuous injections ur dog will be fine and strong.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2016
I highly appreciate your comments
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2016
chuksofficial:
Pls did ur dog ever had ticks?
What is that pls?
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2016
hrhobi1:
Buy lucozade powder, force feed ur dog with milk and some fish, open its mouth and put soft fish pour liquid milk and close. Within a few days with d continuous injections ur dog will be fine and strong.
where can one get the lucozade powder?. About the continuous injection, she was given three at once but the vet didn’t mentio anything like coming back except some drugs that he gave.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by arcbay(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2016
Emmysteve:
Thanks. Back from the Vet now, she has been injected(three injection) and given some drugs but the Dog is still not able to eat.

You've done the right thing bro. Give her time to heal. Don't feed her quantity but quality for now.

Did the vet tell u the cause of her illness so that u can avoid a future occurrence?
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2016
Update.

Thank you all for the concerns. I have lost hope, I don't think its going to survive. The Dog woke up this morning very weak, just as some body advised, I fed it with milk but the Dog seems to be dying slowly. It can't even move.

I am traveling now and I expect a call that the Dog has passed on.

It's very painful, I feel like crying.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2016
Hello. Just confirmed that its dead now. My mom is alleging that its poison. Could this be true? That she might have been poisoned? Before her death, fumes came out of her mouth and also some things from her anusss. Who can confirm this? Could it be Parvo or poison? I need answer please.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by nikkyshyne(f): 9:31pm On May 25, 2016
Awwww.. Sorry about your loss. Quite pathetic. My dog had something similar. We returned it to the seller. Fumes coming out and watery poo coming at intervals. I really don't think it is poison.

Sorry Bro.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Awwww.. Sorry about your loss. Quite pathetic. My dog had something similar. We returned it to the seller. Fumes coming out and watery poo coming at intervals. I really don't think it is poison.

Sorry Bro.
Thank you dear. how many months did the Dog stayed with you?
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by nikkyshyne(f): 12:41pm On May 26, 2016
Emmysteve:
Thank you dear. how many months did the Dog stayed with you?
less than a month. He was always having specks in the eyes right from day one. I guess he had the sickness all along. He was still a puppy. We got another puppy few weeks after to keep the dog company. Bad decision. Cox the sickness was transmissible.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by Emmysteve(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2016
nikkyshyne:
less than a month. He was always having specks in the eyes right from day one. I guess he had the sickness all along. He was still a puppy. We got another puppy few weeks after to keep the dog company. Bad decision. Cox the sickness was transmissible.
Wow did the second one survived?
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by nikkyshyne(f): 7:04pm On May 26, 2016
Emmysteve:
Wow did the second one survived?
Left the 2nd at the vet. Lol. We were really funny sha.
Re: My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help by ESHOIZA: 2:28pm On May 29, 2016
my dogs are emaciating and we noticed they stool almost every time especially one of them. most times its almost like d food is undigested. please am confused what can I do?

(1) (Reply)

5mnths+ Male Gsd For Gave Away Price Urgently. / Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale / Dog Eats Up 4 -month-old Baby In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.