Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK (59466 Views)

Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by SSpeter(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
If you did not finish any of your assessment within 20mins irrespective of the result, remove your mind....sorry
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by SSpeter(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
During the test if your discovered you have answered more than 10 qstns apart from the value based test...irrespective of the result...bros remove your mind... sorry
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by SSpeter(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
If you were contacted via phone and the interview was too brief...and the situation you described no legit....remove your mind...
....modified...I forget to write "sorry"

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Solecontroller(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
SSpeter:
If you were contacted via phone and the interview was too brief...and the situation you described no legit....remove your mind...
Lol. Lemme guess. You work at GSK? HR?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by SSpeter(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
But the title of the recruitment gaan "FLP" fit give you hope say you fit become CEO for the company tomorrow abi?...lool...
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by SSpeter(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Solecontroller:

Lol. Lemme guess. You work at GSK? HR?
Nope...at all....lol
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Solecontroller(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
SSpeter:
Nope...

Interesting. I would love to learn more about how you came up with this selection process info please.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Mintek: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
peemesh2:

Next time before you make any finally conclusion on forum, issues or threads, try to get all your facts right.
Have you gone through GSK recruitment site and read carefully each phases before offer letter is given?

Is not hidden from anyone, its on there website. You have to Go through Four phases starting from submission of Application, online interview, interview(phone,video or face-to-face), assessment center where you work in team and individual task given. Then Offer letter for successful candidates.

Carefully stated "dont try to impress or think that you no want we are looking for, just be yourself"

Whoever has applied, written the test and got a success mail.. Its just still part of the process to the next phase, keep your hopes alive even if everything says otherwise..

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

I have a little difficulty getting your point here.
All I did was post information I thought could be of help to test takers.

Having gone through the process last year, I know what the entire GSK recruitment process entails.

The next phase for successful applicants is Phone Interview but unfortunately not everyone who got a "Success Message" after the online assessment will be phoned.

Passing the online test ONLY guarantees Application Review, but not progression to the next phase.

Everything from the online application to the assessment phase is automated, except probably the essay review part. You've been dealing with computers and computer programs all the while grin.

This means that "human intervention" (application review by the HR department) will start after all the assessments have been completed. That's why you were told:

"...we are now reviewing your application...we'll contact you as soon as we can to tell you WHETHER we can take things any further."

It is during this review that the HR people skim through online applications, CVs, and other supporting documents to determine if candidates who took the assessment actually satisfy all the eligibility criteria...since the system cannot tell if an applicant lies.

For example, it's possible that not all candidates who ticked "yes" during application submission actually hold degress in medical or business-related fields, and with a 2:1 as required.

Also, you'd observe that the test was administered by a third-party firm- IBM. Now it's possible that GSK will not embrace the general pass score for the assessment as recommended by IBM. Some organizations prefer to have the results first before setting a threshold for pass.

For example, after completing some computer-based assessments, portions of the message you get may show things as: "only about 50% of the group got a higher score than you..." That's another way of saying you performed averagely in the assessment, with about half the group scoring higher points.

So, determining the pass score to use in the final selection most often constitutes part of the promised application review.

Concisely, all candidates who pass the online assessment will DEFINITELY have their applications reviewed by real humans this time, and not the system, grin but progression to the next phase will most likely be determined by a candidate's score, measured against the set pass score and of course whether the candidate satisfies all the eligibility criteria for the program.

No pun intended, but (as you'll see shortly) the bitter truth is that after the promised application review by the HR team, only a few among those who got the "Success Message" will scale the hurdle and make it to the phone interview phase.

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Ukeachu1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
SSpeter:

Lol... u too much man
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by SSpeter(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lastly....if na lady call you...hmmmmmmm....tell her to call back then rush buy hypo wash your head....cos if it be say them dey follow you "daughters of eve got NO CHILL"...finally fake your accent for the babe...and don't get get carried away by the encouragement....always keep a sachet of hypo around you cos you don't know your next caller......

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Solecontroller(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mintek, good post. Been meaning to say stuff like this the whole time. The success messages are just signs that you answered the questions the way IBM wanted and GSK will come up with a threshold score later on, probably by taking an average of all test taker's scores.

What will be, will be.

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Brigz: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mintek:

I have a little difficulty getting your point here.
All I did was post information I thought could be of help to test takers.

Having gone through the process last year, I know what the entire GSK recruitment process entails.

The next phase for successful applicants is Phone Interview but unfortunately not everyone who got a "Success Message" after the online assessment will be phoned.

Passing the online test ONLY guarantees Application Review, but not progression to the next phase.

Everything from the online application to the assessment phase is automated, except probably the essay review part. You've been dealing with computers and computer programs all the while grin.

This means that "human intervention" (application review by the HR department) will start after all the assessments have been completed. That's why you were told

It is during this review that the HR people skim through online applications, CVs, and other supporting documents to determine if candidates who took the assessment actually satisfy all the eligibility criteria...since the system cannot tell if an applicant lies.

For example, it's possible that not all candidates who ticked "yes" during application submission actually hold degress in medical or business-related fields, and with a 2:1 as required.

Also, you'd observe that the test was administered by a third-party firm- IBM. Now it's possible that GSK will not embrace the general pass score for the assessment as recommended by IBM. Some organizations prefer to have the results first before setting a threshold for pass.

For example, after completing some computer-based assessments, portions of the message you get may show things as: "only about 50% of the group got a higher score than you..." That's another way of saying you performed averagely in the assessment, with about half the group scoring higher points.

So, determining the pass score to use in the final selection most often constitutes part of the promised application review.

Concisely, all candidates who pass the online assessment will DEFINITELY have their applications reviewed by real humans this time, and not the system, grin and progression to the next phase will most likely be determined by a candidate's score, measured against the set pass score and of course whether the candidate satisfies all the eligibility criteria for the program.

No pun intended, but (as you'll see shortly) the bitter truth is that after the promised application review by the HR team, only a few among those who got the "Success Message" will scale the hurdle and make it to the phone interview phase.

Mehn guy u make sense.
Ride on jor!
Person wey go school. ..
I agree with your points

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Annauguru24: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Yeah.. I received a call from a lady.. I think she is in her 20s. It was a brief chat on the phone. She said she will get back to me later if I'm going to proceed to the next phase. That was on monday.. Since then I'm still waiting o
pls I got a missed call from a strange no on my phone arnd same time and I CNT call it back pls can u tell me if d no is a +1
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by baylsen: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
7B1A440C
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by baylsen: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
I think they usually send an e mail to notify and schedule a time for the phone interview
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Annauguru24: 5:14am On Aug 28, 2016
my pin is D1F1F625
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by decibelz95: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Brigz:
SHOULD WE OPEN A BBM GROUP FOR THOSE INTERESTED?

Hi Guys

I also passed the test for both consumers and pharmaceutical funny enough. They encouraged more than one application for thier Job offers, so that's good.

I recommend that to get a better and faster response on our enquiries, we could easily create a BBM GROUP, TAGGED GSK GROUP.
Anyone interested could drop thier pin to be added.

That's what my friends did for the Nigerian breweries test. So they were all in the know and prepared for their interviews together.

Upto everyone who's interested.
That's my suggestion.

please add me up 58BC3CFF
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Solecontroller(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Brigz:
SHOULD WE OPEN A BBM GROUP FOR THOSE INTERESTED?

Hi Guys

I also passed the test for both consumers and pharmaceutical funny enough. They encouraged more than one application for thier Job offers, so that's good.

I recommend that to get a better and faster response on our enquiries, we could easily create a BBM GROUP, TAGGED GSK GROUP.
Anyone interested could drop thier pin to be added.

That's what my friends did for the Nigerian breweries test. So they were all in the know and prepared for their interviews together.

Upto everyone who's interested.
That's my suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NaivatcoEcnirp: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Any new stuff?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Zikdochi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Add me 27fe5d54
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by jocybarbz(f): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls add me up too. 592CDB5E
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NaivatcoEcnirp: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Annauguru24:
pls I got a missed call from a strange no on my phone arnd same time and I CNT call it back pls can u tell me if d no is a +1

I think that guy who said they called him was just pulling our legs. He has not said anything else, and nobody else that i know or any other person on this thread seems to have gotten a call. So chill, if you are scheduled to get a call, they will call you back.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by richcol(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Add 2BE2E8AA
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by johnose: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Pls add me 333F4D48
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Chukaholic: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Kindly add on bbm 5909921B.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Sunnystooth(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Please add me up... 7BE25815
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Ukeachu1(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2016
add me 534000EE
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by richcol(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2016
E be like say the guy no dey add people again ooo as e never add me since
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by AlexisM16: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by aydrees09: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
564C4932
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by richcol(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Add 2BE2E8AA
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 30, 2016
And that's how the thread became a dumping ground for bbm pins

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Telecommunication Recruits: Nigria 5th Gsm Company / FRSC Is Recruiting / What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.