Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK (59457 Views)

Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Jefa4real: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Although it's a free world, but honestly, this BBM group thing is detrimental to the course of this thread. What stops you from asking your questions here and giving updates too?

If anyone needs a 'special info' or has any, it's my opinion that such a person goes PM or drops his or her number and email. That way, we'll keep the thread alive and it will be a resourceful archive for posterity.

Another option is to create a new topic "FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME GSK 2016 BBM GROUP"

4 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Jefa4real:
Although it's a free world, but honestly, this BBM group thing is detrimental to the course of this thread. What stops you from asking your questions here and giving updates too?

If anyone needs a 'special info' or has any, it's my opinion that such a person goes PM or drops his or her number and email. That way, we'll keep the thread alive and it will be a resourceful archive for posterity.

Another option is to create a new topic "FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME GSK 2016 BBM GROUP"
Uhmmm....we shouted it loud and clear but some of us didn't go to school....It is well anyways

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Ifeshyne(f): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
mayoor15:
Uhmmm....we shouted it loud and clear but some of us didn't go to school....It is well anyways
My only question is what happens to people that are not 'fortunate' enough to have bbm and need info? Its crazy mehn.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by dykkah: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
7BF19200
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ifeshyne:

My only question is what happens to people that are not 'fortunate' enough to have bbm and need info? Its crazy mehn.
Lolllll at not fortunate enough.

It's simple really, anyone with current info updates the thread here. Those who feel their interests are better served in a bbm group are free to join. The most important thing is getting up to date information irrespective of the medium.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
So you think People who shares update on BBM will share the update here again?

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Yorioye: 12:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Please is there anyone here who has had his/her phone interview?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by davisoncrusoe: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Good morning gents and ladies. Pls I want to know if anyone has received a mail or call from GSK after the online assessment.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 3:20am On Aug 31, 2016
davisoncrusoe:
Good morning gents and ladies. Pls I want to know if anyone has received a mail or call from GSK after the online assessment.
Gentleman, Not that I know of

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Sync24: 4:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Some people got assessment invitations yesterday..... So I suppose assessment hasn't ended yet..

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Brigz: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Actually most ppl on the BBM group still comes here to update naira land because message has been passed to everyone to update any new info they get there, in here as well.
But so far there has been nothing new! Otherwise, some group members would have come back to assist those who don't have BBM or those who hate the Group.
If there's anything new, I would definitely come back to share and help everyone too.

So for now, we should get back to our lives until they start booking Interview dates. I heard thier recruitment process takes ages because thier so slow about it. So till theyr ready to start, Fingers crossed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by richcol(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
I guess you were not aware before now that Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, was going to launch a satellite for Africa tomorrow, 3rd September, 2016...  Anyways, an explosion occurred during a SpaceX fueling operation at its launch site in Florida around 9:07 a.m. Eastern today, destroying a satellite that Facebook intended to use to provide internet connectivity to rural Africa, SpaceX officials and local authorities said.

The rocket that was destroyed was carrying the AMOS-6 communications satellite‎ which was supposed to provide communication services, including direct satellite home internet for Africa, the Middle East and Europe. More so, a‎s part of its activities in space, the AMOS-6 was going to provide internet coverage to large parts of sub-Saharan Africa as part of Facebook's Internet.org initiatives to increase internet connectivity around the world. 

Now! Do you know that Nigeria is part of sub-Saharan Africa? Also, do you know the kind of entrepreneurial revolution this internet satellite would have brough to Nigeria? Hmmm! I hope telecommunication companies in Africa have nothing to do with this ooooo. However, I wish this accident was thoroughly investigated. 

Thank you!

Clement Omiwale‎
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by christhavemercy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Obi411:
My numericals were harder than normal. At a point my assessment timed out because I had to calculate percentages using scores of figures (I'm not exaggerating). The verbal was pretty straight forward, although I failed a question out of carelessness. From what Mintek has said above, I think it's better one were given time-based tests than what it is. You never know what bar you're measuring up against.

All the best, guys.
hi.. I just sent u a pm. Please reply its important. Thanks
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by peemesh2: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
richcol:
I guess you were not aware before now that Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, was going to launch a satellite for Africa tomorrow, 3rd September, 2016...  Anyways, an explosion occurred during a SpaceX fueling operation at its launch site in Florida around 9:07 a.m. Eastern today, destroying a satellite that Facebook intended to use to provide internet connectivity to rural Africa, SpaceX officials and local authorities said.

The rocket that was destroyed was carrying the AMOS-6 communications satellite‎ which was supposed to provide communication services, including direct satellite home internet for Africa, the Middle East and Europe. More so, a‎s part of its activities in space, the AMOS-6 was going to provide internet coverage to large parts of sub-Saharan Africa as part of Facebook's Internet.org initiatives to increase internet connectivity around the world. 

Now! Do you know that Nigeria is part of sub-Saharan Africa? Also, do you know the kind of entrepreneurial revolution this internet satellite would have brough to Nigeria? Hmmm! I hope telecommunication companies in Africa have nothing to do with this ooooo. However, I wish this accident was thoroughly investigated. 

Thank you!

Clement Omiwale‎
And what has this got to do with these thread in this forum.. You could post it somewhere else mate #JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Eby20: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Please, I have finished the three online assessments few weeks ago and received their automatic message after the last test. Just checked my profile now and my application status indicates "under review"...What does it imply?... Who has similar status with me please?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Eby20:
Please, I have finished the three online assessments few weeks ago and received their automatic message after the last test. Just checked my profile now and my application status indicates "under review"...What does it imply?... Who has similar status with me please?

Everybody

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Solecontroller(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Eby20:

It implies that your profile is being assessed by the HR. If successful, you get a telephone interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Eby20: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Solecontroller:

It implies that your profile is being assessed by the HR. If successful, you get a telephone interview.

Thanks dear
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Ikongeorge: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
My BBM pin: 2ADE8DD1
Pls add to the bbm group. thanks
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by danielnnate: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
7BD1AECE please add me up
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Hadeh101: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Seems the BBM group has 'killed' this thread... Guys, what's happening?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Solecontroller(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2016
BBM group killed nothing because nothing is happening.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Yorioye: 12:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Please, has anyone been interviewed on phone yet?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Brigz: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Nothing is happening yet. BBM group didn't kill anything. They haven't contacted anybody.
Thier process take forever & rumour has it that the recruitment process is for next year 2017. Do probably late this year/early next year, calls would be let out.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Hadeh101: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Brigz:
Nothing is happening yet. BBM group didn't kill anything. They haven't contacted anybody.
Thier process take forever & rumour has it that the recruitment process is for next year 2017. Do probably late this year/early next year, calls would be let out.
Solecontroller:
BBM group killed nothing because nothing is happening.
Thanks guys. Sometimes I wonder why some companies take forever to complete a recruitment process...

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by CuteMorriz: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Yeah.. I received a call from a lady.. I think she is in her 20s. It was a brief chat on the phone. She said she will get back to me later if I'm going to proceed to the next phase. That was on monday.. Since then I'm still waiting o
have they gotten back to you after phone interview?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by safest: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
hey guys, i got a call from gsk today, a young lady. very brief and i was told they will contact me soon if i make it to the next stage.....did anyone else receive a call today?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Ifeshyne(f): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
safest:
hey guys, i got a call from gsk today, a young lady. very brief and i was told they will contact me soon if i make it to the next stage.....did anyone else receive a call today?
Congrats, when did you apply?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by omaraji: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
TRAINIING AND EMPOWERMENT!
Redfox Consults
redfox Econometrics, inc is a consulting firm specializing in applying econometrics to inform
business decision making, the financial market, fgreelance researchers and academic reseachers at undergraduate and graduate levels. We have several years of experience developing models, tools, and
techniques for analyzing both strategic and tactical decisions, particularly in dynamic settings.
We use more sophisticated analytical methods than those typically employed at management
consulting firms.

Potential clients include large and small firms, management, business, financial markets, economics and statistics research students and other consulting firms who wish to supplement
their in-house methods with our services, non-profit institutions, and government agencies. We
are flexible on the nature of the decision being considered and the particular business involved.
We have particular expertise in industries where dynamic strategic analysis, innovation, and
technological change are critical.

Econometric and Statistical Analysis
Competitive Analysis and Forecasting
Decision Analysis and Recommendations for Resource Allocation
financial market research and analysis

Aid in research project, thesis and mini-project—diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate students of the economics, finance, political science, international relations, business administration and management, statistics, mass communication, actuarial sciences, accountancy and others
Questionnaire development and construction
Descriptive analysis and studies
Social science and management modelling
Also we offer statistical and business analytic support, training with the use of the following softwares: stata, Eviews, SPSS, Epi-Info, DAD, Tanagra, Microsoft excel forecasting and LimDep
Data Mining and Sorting
Econometric and Statistical Data Analysis
Econometric Modelling and Model Specification
Interpretation of Econometric and Statistical Results
Preparation of Economic Results
Research Project Development
Front-line Target Disciplines: Economics, Finance, Business Management, Statistics and Allied Sciences.
For Training, Research Support and Consultancy Services

ukwuomakk@yahoo.com
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by safest: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Ifeshyne:

Congrats, when did you apply?

i think i applied May
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NaivatcoEcnirp: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2016
safest:

i think i applied May

Why are they taking so much time to get back to us though?
Lucky you, at least you know where you stand now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Telecommunication Recruits: Nigria 5th Gsm Company / FRSC Is Recruiting / What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.