Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,077 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Please, Where Is The Minister Of Federal Capital Territory? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Where Is The Minister Of Federal Capital Territory? (364 Views)

Today Marks 26 Years Since Abuja Became Nigeria's Federal Capital / Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Is The Minister Of Federal Capital Territory? by Epukaa: 3:07pm On May 24, 2016
Please, where is the Minister of FCT? Has anybody seen him physically? I am beginning to doubt if this man really exist as a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Also, I am beginning to doubt some of his appearances on TV telling us about some issues that don’t concern our famous capital city. I don’t know whether I am the only one having this problem or not. In fact, it appears to me as if I am in a dream or may be having a short memory about this man. Since the issue of budget is over, I don’t think budget could even be a problem to his administration, because when Governor El-Rufai was there as FCT Minister, he did not really need money before enforcing some actions on FCT.

Please, as May 29 is fast approaching, I want to ask again, does this Minister really exist? If he does, where is he and what has he done? If you see him, tell him to consult the oracle called El-Rufai for solution to his problem.

Re: Please, Where Is The Minister Of Federal Capital Territory? by Benikuuse(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2016
Working is not making noise, you want the man to be making noise like other ministers.? This government is really funny, the minister will say something and buhari will say a different thing

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's 365 Days In Office / Security Challenges Require Competent Personnel – Buratai / Human Rights Group Welcomes EFCC Investigation Of Sullivan Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.