Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(3) (820 Views)

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(2) / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life / Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(3) by ZaraSanusi8(f): 3:35pm On May 24, 2016
THREE
"Zara"!Mother called from downstairs.I chose not to answer her because I didn't want to,I was done packing for school.I dragged my boxes out turning to give my room one last glance, I was sure going to miss my big bed.I dropped my bags in front of my room,I was going to send uncle john"the driver" to bring it downstairs.
I ran downstairs, Mother was furious,I could tell.
"Where are your bags?"she asked
"Upstairs, I'm just gon' send uncle john to bring down"I answered her.Mother bought me a black venza as promised but we couldn't use it to get to school, so uncle john would just bring it over.Mother and I had a plane to catch,we couldn't possibly use the car from Abuja to Lagos.Uncle John would just bring it over.Uncle John dropped us off at the airport and in no time we were flying enroute Lagos. Thank God Abuja to Lagos was not more than fourth minutes,I really hated long journies.
We arrived at Lagos in no time.Dad was already waiting for us at the airport he had come to Lagos for busniess some few days back,so he decided to drop us off with his company's car

1 Like

Re: I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(3) by abbas99(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
*observin*

(1) (Reply)

The Poem Which Could Be Read Backward To Get Exactly Opposite In Meaning / The Yeye Girl Blocked Me / The Son Of Amadihoa: A Forgotten God Lives On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.