Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) (51009 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by kelvinezeh55(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
him village winch still dey follow am,
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by ruggedboy01: 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
Sophisticated madness taking to UK.. undecided

I'm not surprised though...... nah them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by neonly: 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
I blame buhari for dis
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by DIFY20(f): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
yoruba people sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Habeebsalisu1(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
e no go pass our ogun state brothers in the uk tongue . kikikikikik grin .. bunch of juju

Oga no b only ogun people o
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by girl4rmspace(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
Lol like seriously? In uk of all places
am sure he would get deported soon
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by origima: 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
To me it is not nonsense and na him life and belief. Are Christians better for an old pastor disvirginig an Inocent girl child in Alter? Are muslems better by all the killings from book haram and Fulani?my guy work according to ur believe ojari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Rebuke: 6:38pm On May 24, 2016
Hahahah. How silly cheesy
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmmmm.....Yoruba juju stinks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Fynestboi: 6:43pm On May 24, 2016
" only evil spirits pass through the back door and never pass through the front door"

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Chijosky(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
grayht:
"only evil spirits pass through the back door and
never pass through the front door" ... I disagree, my duplex has only a backdoor. So are u saying that I am...
possessed
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by loomer: 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
See jazz na
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by yipata: 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
D MAN WEY DEY BACKROUND DEY WEZ OWN TOO MUCH KILODE, AS IF SAY HIM NO DEY SIN, MAYBE D WOMAN SEF NA WINCH AND THAT GUY DEY DOUBLE CROSS AM ALL D TIME AS HE WAN USE HIM GLORY... COS THE HUSBAND OWN TOO MUCH, AND I,M SO SURE SAY NA D WOMAN HELP D HUSBAND ARRANGE VISA, WEY HIM COME BECOME LANRILORDU NOW. D ONE WEY DMAN GO DEY DO OUTSIDE SEF GO PASS TO WORSHIP OGUN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 24, 2016
origima:
To me it is not nonsense and na him life and belief. Are Christians better for an old pastor disvirginig an Inocent girl child in Alter? Are muslems better by all the killings from book haram and Fulani?my guy work according to ur believe ojari
Every society has rules and regulations which its citizens must abide.

What he was doing there can only be accepted in a society like ours.

There are still God fearing pastors and Imams so you don't have to castigate all becos of the sins of few grin
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Youngetskilz23(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2016
Habeebsalisu1:

Oga no b only ogun people o
ok.. but thats what comes to pples minds mostly when they hear fetish things..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by scholes0(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2016
Is it not his apartment?
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by tonio2wo: 6:54pm On May 24, 2016
northern:
Do people still do this these days?
Sidon there 99.9% of ur politicians/leaders are into it. Why do u think nigeria keep getting worse?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 24, 2016
This is not Ogun... but benin

The woman was speaking edo to the guy telling him she took him as a brother

Juju upandan, money e no get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by biggie73(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2016
Gbo ara ki ki Ogun(all hin body full of trado-medicine)
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by tonio2wo: 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:
Lol like seriously? In uk of all places

am sure he would get deported soon
Na u go deport am? The whites come here to buy juju abi u no know?
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
My Politicians? Are you referring to Northern Politicians?
tonio2wo:

Sidon there 99.9% of ur politicians/leaders are into it. Why do u think nigeria keep getting worse?
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by funshint(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2016
wat do u expect when u come from a place where there are more shrines than houses...Benin o!
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by bezimo(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2016
Ebal:
Nigerian Man slaughter animals on his shine in a rented apartment in UK

Nigerian man caught in his rented apartment where he builds an alta for ogun and make sacrifice to his gods in Uk. The man carry bible and goes to church every Sunday,after church he comes to his gods in his room. This man was exposed as the co- tennant couldn't bear the smell and the odour of the sacrifice, so they have to calll the Nigerian Landlady where they ask everybody to start oppening their door, and the discovered the unbelievable.
According to Landlady , this man always come through the back door and never use the front door.
The landlady said:
" only evil spirits pass through the back door and never pass through the front door"

Source: http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/unbelievable-edo-man-builds-ogun-shrine.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IecqmGWKh0&feature=youtu.be[/url]

So some Nigerians have exported their dirty and disgusting demonic practices abroad.
I hope they incacerate or expunge him from their system before UK become so contaminated like Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by pinkyliceous(f): 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
I checked the names. Am I disappointed?

No ooooooo.
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Empiree: 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
redsquare:
These sophisticated people keep disgracing Nigerians abroad with their fetish way of life. grin
Common nau. Is it anything negative a nigerian done in diaspora a "disgrace" to ALL nigerians?. No one knows him and no one gives a fig leaf about him. You think Oyinbo care?. They do their fetishes too. You forgot about Dracula, Halloween, Harry Potter etc?.

So please stop this "they are disgracing us" mentality. The dude rather violated rental lease agreement. He most likely did not violate State laws.
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:12pm On May 24, 2016
Wonders shall never end that's means end time as come
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by tonio2wo: 7:12pm On May 24, 2016
northern:
My Politicians? Are you referring to Northern Politicians?
Did I mention region? Are u a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Maski87: 7:15pm On May 24, 2016
At least he did not forget his culture unlike some people
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by pinkyliceous(f): 7:15pm On May 24, 2016
Edo man worships ogun?

Mo de believe! I don't believe o.
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Maski87: 7:15pm On May 24, 2016
At least he did not forget his culture unlike some people

#okoro junior
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2016
This man could be charged for abusing that animal's right. I remember how the ifa priest, Ifayemi Elebuibon, was almost caught by the police in UK after he was reported by a pass-by. Fortunately he got rid of the body before the police men came. He said over there, muslims get permission from the authorities before killing rams during festivities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.