Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Veteran Actress Joke Silva, Aisha Yakubu And Dr.joe Okei-odumakin Visit Unilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Veteran Actress Joke Silva, Aisha Yakubu And Dr.joe Okei-odumakin Visit Unilorin (326 Views)

My Life Changed After Giving Salary To Covenant University – Yakubu Dogara / I Apologise For My Insensitive Joke- Omega Chicks President / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Joke Silva, Aisha Yakubu And Dr.joe Okei-odumakin Visit Unilorin by hustervivas: 3:42pm On May 24, 2016
veteran actress joke silver representative of bring back our girls mrs aisha yakubu of the BRING BACK OUR GIRLS and Dr. joe okei odumakin of WOMEN ARISE visited the university of ilorin popularly known as unilorin to give a speech tagged.GENDER EQUALITY:A MYTH OR REALITY.The veteran actress looked beautiful while she gave her speech on having equality among human,shunning domestic violene.A parent should make both children cook and should stop the idea of making the girls always cooking for his brothers,a boy should always cook for the family too incase they find themselves in universities.she also described a woman who stays in a relationship needs help. Mrs yakubu said a woman who stays at home can be a good wife but a bad mother who puts her children in risk incase her husband is not there,a woman should not wait to get a right,she has to take it herselves but until she has improved her mind and know who she is while Dr joe said that a woman must stand for what is [/color][color=#000000]right even if she is standing alone.it was a wonderful speech all together.it was WOOOOOOOOW....I SUPPORT GENDER EQUALITY AND WE MUST CONTINUE THE STRUGGLE.

(1) (Reply)

Sap Bw Bi Online Training In India / Media Trust Female Medical Students Scholarship Scheme 2016 / Bitcoin Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.