₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,728,026 members, 3,311,143 topics. Date: Monday, 16 January 2017 at 11:40 AM

Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income (12623 Views)

Free Seminar On How You Make Daily Income With our business model / 10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria / 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by Zedoo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by dmediator555(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2016
obaropromise@gmail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by olacollinz(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Oodunayo 82@gmail. Com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
johngenius:
Online business that can earn you 100k+

every month.

1. Little Computer Knowledge.

2. Just 2 Hours Of Work Everyday online.

3. You Can Use Your Mobile Phone (android, windows or Ios).

4. Little or No Start Up Cost

5. And Earn over N100,000 Monthly.

If you are interested, kindly drop your email / phone nr and i'll contact you within 24 hrs.

Add me up. I'm interested
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by clems93(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ever thought of how to make money online? Are you looking for a legitimate online business that you can do from the comfort of your home?
Search no further, causeKonga.comhas an offer for you.

Konga Affiliate Programs is Nigeria's Topmost Affiliate Program that allows you to make money online by selling products for great commissions!

Selling products? Yes, selling products. This shoudn't scare you, cause you don't need to have the products, neither do you have to "hawk the products online". All you have to do is direct buyers to Konga.com online store. Once a product is bought through your referral, you get a commission of close to 9%. Isn't this great? You don't need to have products, all you do is share your affiliate link on your blog, social media platforms, and of course on nairaland.

You can also generate links for specific products that interest your audience. For example, you could generate a link for Tecno Camon C9, share it on all platforms and get a commission when someone clicks on the link and buys the phone. Simple right.

HERE ARE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE KONGA AFFILIATE PROGRAM, AND HOW TO SIGNUP.

1. What do I need to become an affiliate?
Nothing! Except your desire to be an affiliate.
You don't even need a website (although having your own website helps). You can promote Konga product via search engines (Learn how), and social media networks, postings in forums, or simply email to all your friends and people you know with your affiliate link attached to our product. If you have your own website, simply talk to your visitors in real time using live chat software on your website and send them your affiliate links through chat. All you need to do is to send a visitor to Konga.com via a special link (called 'affiliate link'), and if he or she buys anything from us, you will get commission.

2. How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
The program is powered by Konga Affiliate Pro, the leading affiliate tracking software. Konga Affiliate Pro uses combination of cookies and IP address to track referrals for best possible reliability. When the visitor follows your affiliate link to our site, our affiliate system registers this referral and places cookie on his or her computer. When the visitor pays for the product, affiliate system checks for cookie (if not found, checks for IP address of referral) and credits your account with up to 9% of the purchase value.
This process is absolutely automatic. All your referrals will be properly tracked. Konga Affiliate Pro is used by thousands of Internet merchants and affiliates world-wide.

3. How and when will i be paid?
Affiliates are paid upon confirmed purchase and delivery of item(s) by visitor(s) on Konga.com. Our payment date is on the friday of the second week of the next month. Payment is made through Bank/Wire Transfer.

4. How do I set up an account?
Setting up an account is very easy and it's completely FREE. You don't have to pay for becoming an affiliate on Konga.com. All you need to sign up go to the Signup Form and fill it out. After a review from our affiliate manager, you will receive email with your password and other information. As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links. Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to Konga.com

5. What is the affiliate link?
Affiliate link is a special URL where you should be sending the visitors. You will get the URL's for different banners in your affiliate panel after log in.

6. Can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
YES! You can promote us through pay-per-click search engines. In fact, this type of promotion becomes increasingly popular and we are aware of several affiliates promoting our products in this way and making a very good profit. (Well, they keep promoting us month after month, which tells you something, doesn't it?) If you are not familiar with with type of promotion, we recommend this excellent resource. Some people are making MILLIONS promoting other people's products - why not you?

7. Do you have any training program for affiliates?
Yes, basics of affiliate marketing and most useful tips are described in your affiliate panel. You can find new tips and techniques also in our affiliate newsletter.
If you are serious with earning your income as an affiliate, we recommend excellent book Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day.

8. What must I do NOW?
Few simple steps:
1. Go to the Signup Form
2. Fill out the form
3. Receive your password and other info by email
4. Log in to your own affiliate panel and choose from various banners, text links, reviews and other promotional materials
5. Place some of these banners/links onto the Home page of your website and as many pages as you want, to increase your sales
6. Receive up to 9% commission.

1 Like

Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by tanteta(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
penitentdave@gmail.com 09052397397
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by Twizta(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
4 Real?
Anoda stream of income loading...$$$
I'm interested.
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by olawale4725(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
johngenius:

every month.

If you are interested, kindly drop your email / phone nr and i'll contact you within 24 hrs.

olawaleolumide16@yahoo.com
0812 299 8674
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by mradonis(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ohararalf@gmail.com 08032379260
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by realone2012: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
johngenius:

every month.

Reaone2012@gmail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by ade0000: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Olasodemuiz@ymail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by livingimage(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
tosinolatunde@yahoo.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by Henry1258(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Henrychizoba@yahoo.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by majorclems: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
That's good business oo.. .
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by vislabraye(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
johngenius:

every month.

I'll pm you.
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by Harmvirus(f): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
johngenius:

every month.

I'm interested
Harmonieking1@gmail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by majorclems: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please From the numerous emails was anyone contacted??
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by larrykay0(f): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
sanop4real@yahoo.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by neveve02: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
neveve02@gmail.com....08033510261
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by Tunjibodmas(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tunjibodmas86@yahoo.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by xharmuel: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
07087259467 xharmuel@gmail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by almujeebe(m): 1:52am On Jun 20, 2016
mujeebolawale@rocketmail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by Gbengard(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Gbengardo@gmail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by Eccentrica(f): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
refined2020@gmail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by Kurupt01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
johngenius:

every month.

Am interested OP.
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by GoldEnyong(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
patrickenyong@yahoo.com 08036738659
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by UniqueMB(f): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Olajideolalekan62@gmail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by whatweneed: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Job opportunity

An IVORY SHIELD SECURITY Firm seeking for result oriented individuals to drive sales of it’s products and services.

Qualification: BSC/HND. An experience and a flair in marketing would be an add advantage.

Positions: Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive

Mode of application:
Intended applicant should send their curriculum vitae and other relevant document to ogbonnakalus@yahoo.com or legacy.prime@yahoo.com

Address: LEGACY PRIME(CWI LTD) 115 Ojuelegba Road Ojuelegba, Surulere Lagos.
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by matman34: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2016
wincchubby@gmail.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by sidnet: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
tochukwuasagwara@yahoo.com
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by cruz419(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
richardazukaego@gmail.com 08136096317
Re: Online Business That Will Be Bring You Daily Income by babsondavid: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
babsond75@yahoo.com

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (12) (Reply)

Ghost Worker Jailed For Six Years / In Need Of My Employer's Help That, If Done, Will See Me Leave His Job / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.