Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Epp: Someone Pickup And Said "Ben Ben D Fuckito - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epp: Someone Pickup And Said "Ben Ben D Fuckito (428 Views)

My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epp: Someone Pickup And Said "Ben Ben D Fuckito by DonaldGenes(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2016
Oya food don ready

Guys, make una epp me shook mouth for this matter

Could this some sort of end time contacts? grin

Laugh want keeee me

Re: Epp: Someone Pickup And Said "Ben Ben D Fuckito by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 24, 2016
Ben ben D fuckito...grin

Oh don't mind me... I just like the sound o tat...grin
Re: Epp: Someone Pickup And Said "Ben Ben D Fuckito by DonaldGenes(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2016
slyIsaac:
Ben ben D fuckito...grin

Oh don't mind me... I just like the sound o tat...grin
Wicked you

(1) (Reply)

Free Organic Online Training!!! / Make Him Feel Safe Enough To Love You #2 / You'd Have 2 Have Been Dumb, Deaf, And Blind To Not Notice How Attractive He Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.