Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (63447 Views)

Fayose Stops His Convoy & Joins Aregbesola On Inspection Of Trumpet Bridge(Pics / Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) / Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by naijaking1: 7:33pm On May 24, 2016
milkymesh:
Very apt.

God go punish OBJ for challenging Fayose.
The old man is so blind that he wouldn't see the potential in a messiah like Fayose, because he, OBJ carries a lot of baggage.
There's no country that would have advanced with a half retard like OBJ being in power for 3 three times, and getting it all wrong every time.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by harmonychris(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2016
Na wet in hungry man jare
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by andresia(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2016
naijaking1:
May God help Fayose bring his magic touch to Enugu state, my state.

Guy, if na play mek you stop am
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 24, 2016
alabiyemmy:

Shove it up your a**e nigga.

And where would you rather sholve the truth, little Niggaress?
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Kulas: 7:36pm On May 24, 2016
DExplorer1:
Rubbish! Who has Ekiti people offended to deserve this nuisance as Governor...

#YouAreStu:pid

#KudosToFayoseMyMan
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Ezekiel68(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2016
so wetin even concern us....afta u don chop ekiti monie....smh
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 24, 2016
I just love this man
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by DExplorer1: 7:40pm On May 24, 2016
Kulas:

#YouAreStu:pid

#KudosToFayoseMyMan
Unfortunately, those of you hailing Fayose are not from his state. No wonder your thoughts are shallow.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by geesilver(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2016
Mologi:
Fayose....e dey sell ni o...e no dey buy ooo...

He finally discovers his talent...

nairaland ladies....mo n wa iyawo oooo
Go marry lady F
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by 007Gbenga: 7:52pm On May 24, 2016
Already campaigning for future elections! That's the only time they remember to buy corn , bolli or serve beans from road side. Yeye people!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by LoveJesus87(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2016
Mologi:
Fayose....e dey sell ni o...e no dey buy ooo...

He finally discovers his talent...

nairaland ladies....mo n wa iyawo oooo
I get 1 sister for u
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by haske7(f): 8:03pm On May 24, 2016
Showyose reminds me of trump! Daft n stupid!!!! Iranu!!!!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by tonytony208(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2016
vicdom:
grin Fayose, the greatest Yoruba politician of all time.....
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare
The Slayer of Tinubu and his minions
The incubus and succubus of zombies
I kowtow!!!!!! carry go for presidency 2019!!!

I hope you know the meaning of incubus and succubus?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by tonytony208(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2016
TrueHeart365:
seun.. please, you should ban topics like this from front page the same way you banned sports betting from nairaland.

how is this news?

with the level of educated people in ekiti i wonder how this clown has managed to stay this long.

you won't hear of him commissioning infratructural projects or launching new business ventures in his state.

na "fayose stops to buy bread and beans" dey put am for news.

plus the way mods rush to put this kinda trash on fp makes me suspect someone has been paid for some publicity.

...but stories about actress wearing denim and somebody killing snake shouldn't be banned, abi? I know Wetin dey pain you. All your governors and vice presidents buying corn by road side before election, where are they today? They have disappeared. They only hit the street when they need the people. But fayose is always with his people on the street.

And for your information, allocation to his state has reduced; not even enough to pay salaries. Have you heard of Aregbe or ajimobi commissioning projects lately? They won't because cash crunch is affecting everyone and everywhere.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by djmadridal: 8:33pm On May 24, 2016
Love him or hate I will always like this man.
He once said " God rules in the affairs of men" I love and believe in that quote like kilode?
More grace Fayose.
We need you at the federal Govt level.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by DedeNkem: 8:44pm On May 24, 2016
This man knows to play political attention seeking game.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Realist2: 8:47pm On May 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
LOL, stomach infrastructure.

Bad belle, e easy ?,no Buharis can try this, even though they claim to have taken loan to pick their nomination form.

Humility to the core , ride on Fayose.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Akiika: 8:53pm On May 24, 2016
Ekiti people, chai!!! How did this happen to you?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by saintdennis(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Wow.... You can't just but love this man. Look at the way he didnt send that imbe.cile called Omojuwa. Omojuwa thinks he was shaming the man. Fayose now did the one that pained him most... Hahahahahahahahaha.

Am from Anambra but I really do love this yoruba man. He knows how to play grass roots politics well well. Some fried akara (Buhari wife), plaited hair (Amaechi), Roasted Corn (Rochas) only during elections. After elections, where are they? Are they still visiting the masses? But this guy continues to show his people love. Last last, this woman go make 5k today from him!

A man loved in Yorubaland, LOVED IN IGBOLAND and LOVED IN NIGERDELTA TO THE MIDDLEBELT!

PDP has an asset here and they shouldnt lose him. From the rate he is going, he may end up becoming the greatest politician out of YORUBALAND.

Baba Fayose I hail oo. Please come on a state visit to Anambra. WE LOVE YOU!

Meanwhile, the two wicked haters above and below me can always do the needful!

A full post in which u didn't mention ANYTHING he has done for his constituents. Smh

Please you really need a dose of fayose in anambra, obiano has done enough pls loan him to ekiti people

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Netfad(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2016
lol

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by DipoDaniel: 9:25pm On May 24, 2016
Always commissioning something...if it is not pomo, it's rice and bean , amala and gebgiri..sitting in restaurant along the highway drinking palm wine....EKiti of all place where lots of intellects breed..... so wrong..
When have you seen this guy commission a room...terrible
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:26pm On May 24, 2016
iamexcelblog:
But this guy continues to show his people love. Last last, this woman go make 5k today from him!

Are you serious?! $15?! His watch alone costs $1300. I don't want to ask if you're normal because I know the Mods are not that intelligent and will ban me instead of deactivating your account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by madridsta007(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2016
notoriousbabe:
fayose own to much. From pomo to roasted plantain to kulikuli to bread and beans

lol

It seems like you don't know him. That has been Fayose since he ventured into politics. A grassroots man.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Phonon: 9:58pm On May 24, 2016
It must really be boring being Governor in Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Sunnah1(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2016
Your brain is 1%
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by greatman247(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2016
Stupid attention seeker and fucking pretender of a governor
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by telleyway: 10:43pm On May 24, 2016
henryanna36:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/pics-gov-fayose-halts-his-convoy-to-buy.html
anything kpomo grin grin grin grin Fayose will never close his eyes.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by pchukwudi: 11:46pm On May 24, 2016
TrueHeart365:
seun.. please, you should ban topics like this from front page the same way you banned sports betting from nairaland.

how is this news?

with the level of educated people in ekiti i wonder how this clown has managed to stay this long.

you won't hear of him commissioning infratructural projects or launching new business ventures in his state.

na "fayose stops to buy bread and beans" dey put am for news.

plus the way mods rush to put this kinda trash on fp makes me suspect someone has been paid for some publicity.

BIGOT
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Favored4gud: 11:53pm On May 24, 2016
I think thats rude or disrespectful serving himself from the pot. Let him show better example. Nasty!!
henryanna36:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose was on his way to Oke-Ako Ekiti when he halted his convoy  close to  the gate of St. Theresa's Nur/Pry School so that he can buy ‘ewa agoyi’ bread and beans. The Governor even served himself. More photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/pics-gov-fayose-halts-his-convoy-to-buy.html
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ALAYORMII: 11:56pm On May 24, 2016
alabiyemmy:

Stab yourself.

From ur statement I can deduce you are most likely to be from Ekiti
I pity ur future not ur present

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.