Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday (31091 Views)

Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 24, 2016
I hate people like u, ole lo no ESE ole tor , ole NI Jo o
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by Turks: 9:23pm On May 24, 2016
Lmaòoo...The conner and the conned
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by pleased(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2016
hmmmm
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by miqos02(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2016
ladyF:
First rule to take note of when going to the villa, do not do business with those roadside guys. I repeat: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THOSE ROADSIDE GUYS!!! grin Walk into a shop and transact. A word is enough for the wise. Dem no fit scam me sef. By the time you tell them say na from streets you sef dey come from... angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by seanwilliam(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2016
u'll read some people story and you'll be rolling on the floor
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by nmreports: 9:27pm On May 24, 2016
Where exactly do they swap phones at Computer Village and do they really do phone swapping at all.
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by Neduzze5(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2016
ladyF:
First rule to take note of when going to the villa, do not do business with those roadside guys. I repeat: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THOSE ROADSIDE GUYS!!! grin Walk into a shop and transact. A word is enough for the wise. Dem no fit scam me sef. By the time you tell them say na from streets you sef dey come from... angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Even inside shop, dem fit still scam you...

My experience in St. Michaels Aba was a big eye opener!!
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by ladyF(f): 9:33pm On May 24, 2016
Neduzze5:

Even inside shop, dem fit still scam you...

My experience in St. Michaels Aba was a big eye opener!!
lol how dem scam you for inside shop? shocked

They are yet to scam me sha. If it ever happens, by the time I go back there with my goons and display for them ehnn, what they will need to appease me will be greater than how much I lost!!
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by oludollar(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2016
Sowie. Ooo...I bought my q10 2yrs ago from dose road side guyz..no pranks..nd stil usin my fone up til nw.
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by erumena(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2016
I don't really know why people still don't pay attention to all the warnings on Nairaland by victims! There have been countless narration by victims on this forum of nasty experiences they have undergone, yet people will come here and tell similar stories. SMH

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 24, 2016
STENON:
I have been tinking of swapping my S4 at Computer village. I tink its better to go and throw it away than to swap it with yeye phone.

Ehn wait wait auntie,... Don't throw away. Either give it ere OR OLX, Jiji or effritin simple
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by ikukuhero: 9:39pm On May 24, 2016
I have done business there - fixed my phone, got new phones and have never been duped. You need to use all your senses while doing stuff there though.
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by freemanjay: 9:41pm On May 24, 2016
NO NEED OF SEMINAL LEARN HOW TO START PRINTING RECHARGE CARD FROM YOUR HOUSE
Who else want to start recharge card/voucher printing business? but still find it difficult to start the business.
This is golden opportunity for you all, start recharge card/voucher printing business with us now and begin to make endless cash for life, remember this business is open for everybody, it's legal and real.
After you have gotten our materials we will link you up with our dealer that sells cheapest in Nigeria now to guarantee your financial success because there is much gain in recharge card/voucher printing business now.
WHAT YOU NEED TO START THIS MONEY SPINNING BUSINESS.
1. Computer
2. Printer
3. Papers
4. Software
5. E-mail address
6. Internet connection
7. Start up capital
COMPUTER
It can be any computer laptop, desktop, notebook etc. i always advice people to start this business using computer method and is not compulsory that you must own computer before you start, you can start with any computer even in a cyber cafe, business centre or any computer in your office, home etc.
PRINTER
You need printer to start this business which can be laser jet, deskjet (coloured or black and white) You don't need to own printer before you can start because you can start in any business centre but having your own printer is additional advantage.
PAPERS
Papers are compulsory, because for you to start this business you need to print this pins in paper which can be A3 or A4 before you can sale out the vouchers out.
check source for more:http://kilodenaija.com.ng/start-recharge-card-printing-business/

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by Eslopy(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2016
lol
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by Aremu01(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2016
U re lucky u know someone. Not everyone is lucky to know who someone
Cutehector:
I had a transaction wit someone in computa villa and the laptop I bought is still working fine so...

It just a matter of who u really knw in there. Cuz I called someone and he referred me to the dude. So the dude didn't hav to try rubbish cuz i'm from someone he knws...

So I encourage anyone who wishes to do any business there is always hav a trusted person before u enter there.
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by sinistermind(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2016
Well, because of getting a good phone from a good shop, I had to make friends with a shop owner there. And the phones I've bought from him so far are good, the last time I bought an I phone from him, he even gave me a charger free...
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2016
It's all here in my post. This is how it's all done.....https://www.nairaland.com/2740657/fufu-package-packagers-computer-village2
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by ukelament(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2016
A looter must be looted.
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 10:00pm On May 24, 2016
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by darvic1515(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2016
Op always go to shops, I've bought virtually all my phone in CV but its always in shops. U can even return when 1 or 2 issues come up. Be wise bro.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by McPerry(f): 10:28pm On May 24, 2016
legundarybeans:
Hello NL's i really don't know where to post this. but i think the mods should be able to help me with the right location.

This happened to me yesterday 23/05/2016........Ok i happen to have a samsung s4 phone which i planned to swap because of the following issues, bluetooth nd wifi not working, charging port works but instead of charging the phone would be discharging,cos of this, i have to use a desktop to charge, also its boils like hell!, faulty touchpad, little bit cracked screen, all the air gestures are not working, and extremely faulty to the core, with all this problems, my plan was not to spend a dime on the phone again cos have spent quite alot on trial and error engineers(abt 15k) cn u imagine? ....having heard of all what computer villa guys do to people i set out yesterday, to be on a safer side i had it in mind that when i get there i would try and locate a 'jolly just come' in CV that does swap (judging by face sha)with a mind set that i was gonna "chop hin eye" with a phone swap. of course,i was not planning to tell them all the problems it had,(having it in mind that they won't discover all no matter what)......(me sef won form smart)......of course i smart na!...... not knowing that its my own eye tha'ts gonna be 'chopped'. on getting to CV, as usual i met those guys at the entrance, after checking out the one i wanted transact business with.i told him what i wanted, I.E a samsung s5 which i was planning to swap with my s4.

After checking the phone normally, He only noticed like half of the problems.... (maybe cos of the mischief he himself was up to)....he confirmed that he did not have an s5 and that even if i get i would have to part away with alot of money b4 i can aquire it cos of the condition of my phone..... well i did't have much on me so i thought of opting for something lesser.........seeing this, he then brought out a BBZ10, along the line i got interested, tho the phone looked ok.it had some deep shit within which i didn't easily locate wen checkin, maybe its cos of the condition of my phone i didn't check well sha,i don't really know.Though i wanted to take the phone to an engineer to check if there was anything wrong with it, i forgot, maybe this was because of what i had up on my sleeves or his juju was more powerful.....i dont really know....after arguing and debating we agreed to make the swap with "my almost dead s4",balancing him with some money. thinking av outsmarted in my way i hopped off happily........

On putting my "mtn" sim in the phone in another shop where i do get battries i noticed the phone was bringing out "glo" network..... ah mogbe! that was only the beginning....as there was still more to come, extending my check, i opened the back of the phone to check what was wrong, as i did that, about 3 bolts fell out.... yeeeh! aH! na so i won dey cry......giving the phone to another person to check it out, i was told that av been sold a total scrap! omo wetin i fit do? nothing o! cos me sef i know the phone i bin give the guy too sef na problem phone....but i checked this phone nw, i didnt notice anything, he even had a missed call b4 i collected it..... so how come e dey see alien network?.....na who i go aski o?....... the thing wey pain me pass na the raba wey i give ham,,, i wont mention the amount at all cos e still dey pain me........... chai! my hard earned savings!.....
Well my main aim of this post is to tell the public to be VERY careful of this guys in CV, most especially those that don't know about their antiques....tho av bin hearing of their pranks, i believed i would never be a victim of it..... please take extra caution whenever you are in CV, anytime you have to go there you can go with som1 experienced and dont ever do any business with those roadside boys... none of them are to be trusted!.....its better you save up and buy a good cheap phone than having yourself duped.......if you have any experience to share pls do so that people can get more insights on being extremely careful in CV.

Op,u shuld av gone straight to Samsung office naaa abi dey dnt swap phones lyk Techno ni?Sorry oo but u shot urself in d leg.Very funny post shah.
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by DedeNkem: 10:36pm On May 24, 2016
legundarybeans:
Hello NL's i really don't know where to post this. but i think the mods should be able to help me with the right location.

This happened to me yesterday 23/05/2016........Ok i happen to have a samsung s4 phone which i planned to swap because of the following issues, bluetooth nd wifi not working, charging port works but instead of charging the phone would be discharging,cos of this, i have to use a desktop to charge, also its boils like hell!, faulty touchpad, little bit cracked screen, all the air gestures are not working, and extremely faulty to the core, with all this problems, my plan was not to spend a dime on the phone again cos have spent quite alot on trial and error engineers(abt 15k) cn u imagine? ....having heard of all what computer villa guys do to people i set out yesterday, to be on a safer side i had it in mind that when i get there i would try and locate a 'jolly just come' in CV that does swap (judging by face sha)with a mind set that i was gonna "chop hin eye" with a phone swap. of course,i was not planning to tell them all the problems it had,(having it in mind that they won't discover all no matter what)......(me sef won form smart)......of course i smart na!...... not knowing that its my own eye tha'ts gonna be 'chopped'. on getting to CV, as usual i met those guys at the entrance, after checking out the one i wanted transact business with.i told him what i wanted, I.E a samsung s5 which i was planning to swap with my s4.

After checking the phone normally, He only noticed like half of the problems.... (maybe cos of the mischief he himself was up to)....he confirmed that he did not have an s5 and that even if i get i would have to part away with alot of money b4 i can aquire it cos of the condition of my phone..... well i did't have much on me so i thought of opting for something lesser.........seeing this, he then brought out a BBZ10, along the line i got interested, tho the phone looked ok.it had some deep shit within which i didn't easily locate wen checkin, maybe its cos of the condition of my phone i didn't check well sha,i don't really know.Though i wanted to take the phone to an engineer to check if there was anything wrong with it, i forgot, maybe this was because of what i had up on my sleeves or his juju was more powerful.....i dont really know....after arguing and debating we agreed to make the swap with "my almost dead s4",balancing him with some money. thinking av outsmarted in my way i hopped off happily........

On putting my "mtn" sim in the phone in another shop where i do get battries i noticed the phone was bringing out "glo" network..... ah mogbe! that was only the beginning....as there was still more to come, extending my check, i opened the back of the phone to check what was wrong, as i did that, about 3 bolts fell out.... yeeeh! aH! na so i won dey cry......giving the phone to another person to check it out, i was told that av been sold a total scrap! omo wetin i fit do? nothing o! cos me sef i know the phone i bin give the guy too sef na problem phone....but i checked this phone nw, i didnt notice anything, he even had a missed call b4 i collected it..... so how come e dey see alien network?.....na who i go aski o?....... the thing wey pain me pass na the raba wey i give ham,,, i wont mention the amount at all cos e still dey pain me........... chai! my hard earned savings!.....
Well my main aim of this post is to tell the public to be VERY careful of this guys in CV, most especially those that don't know about their antiques....tho av bin hearing of their pranks, i believed i would never be a victim of it..... please take extra caution whenever you are in CV, anytime you have to go there you can go with som1 experienced and dont ever do any business with those roadside boys... none of them are to be trusted!.....its better you save up and buy a good cheap phone than having yourself duped.......if you have any experience to share pls do so that people can get more insights on being extremely careful in CV.

You wanted to steal from them but they outsmarted you by stealing from you.
Now you came to NL to complain and warned people about thieves at the Computer Village.

It's funny that a thief (you) would come here to warn people against other thieves!
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by daxon001(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2016
obaival:
When will I have my own experience there
Abí same here cheesy
And not that I haven't bot stuff there b4
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by willibounce1(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2016
I think the OP just arrived from the village. Total nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by epistleNow(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2016
legundarybeans:
.... a 'jolly just come' ....

It's actually "Johnny Just Come" JJC.

And better luck on your quest next time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by Igbo20(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2016
hmmmm,i give ur story so much attention u have nothing to loose because corny man died why corny man beaury him
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by adisa204(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2016
Sijo01:
Will anything good ever come out of this computer village? By the way, is that the only tec market in logos?
Alaba is another one which I even think is worse than Ikeja, if you ever want to get something at ikeja go to the shops so you can get a receipt and always come back if any gbeje happen. I think I get all my stuffs from Affordables shop or some guy named obiwezy on IG (both have IG accounts) so they can't dupe me
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by gbengarock: 10:48pm On May 24, 2016
Eeyah..sorry op #ThisIsLagos
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by jazzykhm(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2016
RealAdewole:
okk sorry

pls where can I get Note3 LCD at very affordable price
go alaba market @don marid
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by free2ryhme: 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
As a confirm Ikeja boy

We know how it goes there

There is a saying you don't use the son of a herbalist as sacrifice for the gods
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by Funjosh(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2016
RealAdewole:
okk sorry

pls where can I get Note3 LCD at very affordable price

Computer Village tongue
Re: My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2016
Lol Op wan form smart he no know say he dey learn work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Whatsapp Beta Brings Ability To Revoke Messages 5 Minutes Later / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.