Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

What’s Happening With #startbuildprofit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What’s Happening With #startbuildprofit? (290 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Heritage Bank, CBN And NYSC(YIEDP) What's Happening? / Heritage Bank, CBN And NYSC(YIEDP) What's Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s Happening With #startbuildprofit? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
As some of you are already aware, I've been working to write a book titled, #StartBuildProfit.

The concept of the book is to highlight the strategy and resources I used to turn a blog into a profitable online business between the months of September 2013, and July 2015.

I've made a lot of progress on the book, but not so much with the website.

There's been a sharp decline in page views, and I believe was because of the lack of content available.

#StartBuildProfit only published a single post a week. It was never meant to be a traditional blog in any sense, however, that didn't change the fact that I wanted people to read and engage the site.

I thought it would be a great idea to blog a book as it was being written, but as it turns out, that concept is better left as an idea, rather than an executable strategy.

In the mean time, I will be revising the #StartBuildProfit yet again. This time, hopefully creating a platform people enjoy, engage and learn from.

You can read more about my plans here. Or by following my updates about #StartBuildProfit right here on Nairaland.

Thank you for reading.

Be blessed!

Ra

(1) (Reply)

8 Essential Solutions You Can Get From Padypady.com / Looking For Strap/used Computer Motherboard:- 1000 Kilogram Total Weight / Step By Step Guide To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.