Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? Share Your Experience And Defence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? Share Your Experience And Defence (516 Views)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? Share Your Experience And Defence by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
Had an experience today but not too deadly. Side chick caught me doing pda with main chick at a supermarket today. We had eye contact and the look on her face was murder. At a point, I was scared she might walk up to me and create a scene so I had to cut the shopping short and hushed boo out of the supermarket. Thinking of the best excuse for my side boo who was thinking she is one and only and I m not ready to let her go.

Share your experience
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? Share Your Experience And Defence by Florblu(f): 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
Oya come and confess oooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? Share Your Experience And Defence by pcoolioz(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2016
Larryfly:
Had an experience today but not too deadly. Side chick caught me doing pda with main chick at a supermarket today. We had eye contact and the look on her face was murder. At a point, I was scared she might walk up to me and create a scene so I had to cut the shopping short and hushed boo out of the supermarket. Thinking of the best excuse for my side boo who was thinking she is one and only and I m not ready to let her go.

Share your experience

hehehe oyo, my Gf asked me to go to the mall one week with her. I said I wasn't going, which I honestly wasn't, then another babe called me up to meet her at the Mall, I forgot it was the same day, I was bored and I went... we were acting Indian film till I looked at saw babe....didn't speak to me for weeks.
it will be fine joor, go and beg Noni, you were nabbed there's no excuse.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Usually Frown Their Face Whiles Taking Hot Drinks? / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated Someone / Any Romancelander In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.