Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Newbie In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newbie In The House (609 Views)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / A Newbie Says Hii / Nkechi The House Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie In The House by MiztaNicholaz: 5:50pm On May 24, 2016
Hi guys, am new here and I seriously had to register because of a lady I have a serious crush on here. Lol
Re: Newbie In The House by dharay99: 5:59pm On May 24, 2016
MiztaNicholaz:
Hi guys, am new here and I seriously had to register because of a lady I have a serious crush on here. Lol
sad
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3755001_20160508132232_jpeg47a5c62327d3fd6277dca75651ebad34
Re: Newbie In The House by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:59pm On May 24, 2016
Chai, smh undecided so u mean u actually registered because of a lady? undecided.. Well what can i say? You are welcome sha..

Just wait till the basherz come, then u gonna knw wat u re in for.. lipsrsealed
Re: Newbie In The House by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
MiztaNicholaz:
have you seen her pic before?
Re: Newbie In The House by alobright17(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
Another yaba left spotted right inside NL, SMH
Re: Newbie In The House by MiztaNicholaz: 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
have you seen her pic before?

Yeah for sizzle my nizzle.... She got some amazing look.
Re: Newbie In The House by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 24, 2016
MiztaNicholaz:

is it possible to view people's DPs as guest?

You just shot yourself bro
Re: Newbie In The House by makydebbie(f): 6:17pm On May 24, 2016
nawa oo..how can you see her pic as a guest....you are welcome shaa
Re: Newbie In The House by MiztaNicholaz: 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
Haven't seen her picture for real, I just love the way she comments and I could imagine how she will look already. Am just a crazy dude so don't mind me
Re: Newbie In The House by firstking01(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
This one don miss road alreadyundecided
Re: Newbie In The House by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
nawa oo..how can you see her pic as a guest....you are welcome shaa

did you actually believe the op's story

obviously he isnt new here
Re: Newbie In The House by UyiIredia(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2016
MiztaNicholaz:

Welcome. And who's your crush ? Please share.
Re: Newbie In The House by MiztaNicholaz: 7:02pm On May 24, 2016
myguy01:

I already know a lot of you guys here have bad mouth because I read alot and I came ready. There is nothing you will say that will make me feel bad so keep your imaginations to yourself or if you like keep showing yourself like na you know pass.
Re: Newbie In The House by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 24, 2016
MiztaNicholaz:

I already know a lot of you guys here have bad mouth because I read alot and I came ready. There is nothing you will say that will make me feel bad so keep your imaginations to yourself or if you like keep showing yourself like na you know pass.

this op don vex sha
Re: Newbie In The House by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2016
myguy01:

i didnt believe him oo...i just wanna play along..
Re: Newbie In The House by MiztaNicholaz: 7:23pm On May 24, 2016
Thanks to everyone sha, I am not vexed ooo I just dey catch my trips. Best believe sha, had my reasons for not signing up up ever since and don't get it twisted, I knew saying I had a crush will draw some attention so I spilled it out. I am a cool dude who will get along with y'all
Re: Newbie In The House by Fynestboi: 7:25pm On May 24, 2016
This crush of a thing, is getting to much... sad sad

undecided
Re: Newbie In The House by Gebbson007(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
MiztaNicholaz:

really¿ OK Alright

wah iffa say Ur dad is nt ur real dad.

Dnt get me RNG ooo ain't sayn u. b$trd oooooo.
Re: Newbie In The House by MiztaNicholaz: 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
Gebbson007:

really¿ OK Alright

wah iffa say Ur dad is nt ur real dad.

Dnt get me RNG ooo ain't sayn u. b$trd oooooo.

When you take a look at my dad and myself you don't need to go through the process of seeing a psychiatrist to correct your brain just to know that's father and son. Lol don't get me wrong ooo am not saying you dey kolo ooo
Re: Newbie In The House by Gebbson007(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2016
MiztaNicholaz:

When you take a look at my dad and myself you don't need to go through the process of seeing a psychiatrist to correct your brain just to know that's father and son. Lol don't get me wrong ooo am not saying you dey kolo ooo

oya prov me RNG
let's c Una pic.
send his blood sample n urs......
Re: Newbie In The House by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2016
MiztaNicholaz:

hahahahahahah
MiztaNicholaz:
Haven't seen her picture for real, I just love the way she comments and I could imagine how she will look already. Am just a crazy dude so don't mind me
now dis is really hilarious..
Yes or no? Op choose one

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" / Make Him Feel Safe Enough To Love You #1 / After Devil, Fear Women .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.