Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) (31590 Views)

Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by 247frolic(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2016
Yewande Oyediran, the woman accused of killing her husband, Oyelowo Oyediran, in Ibadan has denied complicity in her husband's death.

A SaharaReporters correspondent covering the story reported that the defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge of murder in court today.

The Chief Judge of Oyo State, Justice Munta Abimbola, who is presiding over the case, announced that he would give it an accelerated hearing. He scheduled two close dates, the 23rd and 27th of June, to accommodate witnesses in the case, adding that his judgment would be delivered in July at the latest.

Mrs. Oyediran, a lawyer, allegedly stabbed her husband on February 2, 2016 leading to his death. She was arraigned in court on February 5 and pleaded not guilty.

The defendant's preliminary objection, asking the court to strike out the case against her, was dismissed in a ruling today. She thereafter pleaded not guilty to the murder charge.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/24/ibadan-husband-killer-pleads-not-guilty

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
Does anything apart from 'Evil and Wickedness' come out of the SW these days?

Just an observation......

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3281945_12400467102043447265329694740860276923836028n_jpgc258d437056111fb149399c6b83564c7

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
what a dark world....no safe haven except in Jesus

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
Bob Marley don already talk am say,
*no woman no cry*.
I fear God were dey heaven

I fear woman were dey earth

4 Likes

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
cool who murder epp? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
angry angry
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
I know say na their way
I wasnt disappointed by the name i saw

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by DIFY20(f): 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
some people get mind oooo how can you kill ur husband, y not ask for divorce
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Sydneyege10(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
Seriously now a day's news is wife killing husbands or vice versa...you guys are really getting me scared of marriage or is wah marrying is all about?...

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by scampy(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
OK
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by DIFY20(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
yoruba people sef

7 Likes

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by mousco(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
Make she face d law

Thanks admin my acct is back

ATTN: lalasticlala
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Gabflex: 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
IS THIS STILL HAPPENING?
Gosh
Heartless
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by loomer: 6:49pm On May 24, 2016
Shey this na season of killing?
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by link2ok(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2016
You will not see the ladies here saying no matter what you should never hit a woman

But when the other issue of Ronke and her husband is mentioned you would see them with there long tail telling us the reason why they are not married.

Any lady who defends her not been married to domestic violence is like a student who says he doesn't feel like going to service (en no graduate)

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:51pm On May 24, 2016
evil woman
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 6:51pm On May 24, 2016
angry inside information is contrary... I pray justice is done....just wait for her defence. I do not want to spoil it for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by pinkyliceous(f): 6:52pm On May 24, 2016
Afenifere at work.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by ollypass: 6:53pm On May 24, 2016
such news makes me wonder..wats the worth of a nigerian life these days
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by nbright: 6:55pm On May 24, 2016
Marry a Nigerian woman nd prepare to meet your creator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:55pm On May 24, 2016
Sunofgod:

Evil is everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Lamor(f): 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
And to think shez a lawyer..SMH.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
They said she had mental health issues.

She will probably be done for manslaughter.
Women literally get away with murder.

But the abroad based late hubby should never have returned to sleep in that same house after the wife wounded him hours before the murder.

He even posted pics of his injuries online. shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by JustCurious: 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
And, why are those armed men shielding her ? Is she faceless? #JustCurious
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by PureWays(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2016
Sunofgod:

Can anything reasonable come out of your brain? undecided

It's just an observation.

36 Likes

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Moneyhatesme(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2016
Na them
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:59pm On May 24, 2016
Smh
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
Why is her face being hidden? And I'll want to know her motive for stabbing her husband to death.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by hazyfm: 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
SAD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Lagosians Ordered To Cut Grass For Plying BRT Lane(photo) / Two Police Officers Fight Over A Bus Window On Their Way To Ebonyi State (Pix) / Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.