Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? (47390 Views)

UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 30, 2016
my associate guru, I dey konga since a yr, but never make a dime .... any1 willing to help. kwag4all@gmail.com
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 30, 2016
my associate gurus, have been on kings since a yr, but never make a dime, any1 willing to help on affiliated Marketing, kwag4all@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by patrickomokhua(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
new 1 month old boerboul for sale at cheap price
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by ilovetheline: 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
importexpert:
please note that the aim of this thread is not to sell any guide or product but to give you an overview of what affiliate marketing is about and how to make money from it.

Internet affiliate marketing is a way to earn money online, without needing to devote too much energy and effort. If you, as a website owner, choose to carry out some affiliate marketing through your website, you will be seen as a publisher. The business who is promoting their product or service through you is seen as the advertiser and they will normally supply you with everything required to operate a successful marketing campaign for their company.

This usually includes different shapes and sizes of banners and other internet marketing material. All you have to do is choose the best content/banner/advertisement for your website and publish the material on your website.

Let's take a look at an example: Company B can advertise Company A's services on their website. Whenever a web user click to Company A's website from Company B's website, Company B has in fact referred a visitor to Company A's website - this is viewed as an affiliate lead.

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of this type of marketing is to bring customers from one website to another. Sometimes publishers are rewarded as soon as the advertising company gets a lead through their websites. In the insurance industry by way of example, a lead would simply be a customer filling out a short questionnaire, requesting more info from the advertising company (the insurance provider). Remember that no actual purchase is required before the publisher will be paid.

In other instances, publishers are only paid once an actual sale is made following their lead. In this instance the publisher would usually receive a commission on the actual purchase. The commission is generally paid monthly, or once a specific value is reached by the publisher's sales. This depends from campaign to campaign.

The advertiser generally supplies the publisher with a code which is linked to the advert the publisher places on his/her website. This permits the advertiser to track where their leads or sales originated in, so that the appropriate publisher can be rewarded.

There are many businesses that handles affiliate internet marketing campaigns on behalf of several clients. Such companies will usually do a short evaluation of your website before allowing you to participate in their affiliate marketing programs. The reason for this is because many of the affiliate advertisers are professionals in their particular industries and they do not want negative publicity. For that reason they usually select publishers with professional looking websites. It is also essential that the publisher's website draws a lot of visitors - it's no use running affiliate campaigns on websites without any traffic!

Affiliate marketing isn't brain surgery! It is a reasonably easy way to generate extra money through your website - why not give it a try?

cc:Lalasticlala
we can create capitalism in naija for starters https://www.nairaland.com/3136526/pioneer-youth-movement-save-future
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by KenyAyan(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2016
What are you doing tomorrow evening? You could be learning very valuable ‪#‎cv‬ ‪#‎writing‬ ‪#‎skills‬ from Stutern. RSVP so you won't miss the live webinar + Q&A. Grab your spot here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_eObaN4NpcRZ9W4FFIeO_VqWd6aBBM3wcPACP9ZnjQY/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

#intern #internship #interns
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by patrickomokhua(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mint Dell Latitude 2120 Mini Laptops Colour: Black 10.1" Screen 2GB RAM 250GB HDD Intel Atom @ 1.66Ghz DualCore Processor HD Webcam 2.0 3xUSB Ports 1xVGA Card Reader Great Double Cell Battery Rubber Protective Body Armour Case @30,000 if intrested call 08171900194
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by Mayorbombay(m): 1:29am On Jun 21, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Afiliate marketing requires lots of patience. I av been on konga affiliate marketin program and av earned just 300 naira in 7 months. E no easy

Na konga shipping fee dey scare people.

Anyone making lots of cash via konga shud put me tru pls.

I can put you through but you may have to contact me.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by abbeyforex(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
patrickomokhua:
Mint Dell Latitude 2120 Mini Laptops Colour: Black 10.1" Screen 2GB RAM 250GB HDD Intel Atom @ 1.66Ghz DualCore Processor HD Webcam 2.0 3xUSB Ports 1xVGA Card Reader Great Double Cell Battery Rubber Protective Body Armour Case @30,000 if intrested call 08171900194

Pictures ?
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by patrickomokhua(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyforex:

Pictures ?
please add on whatsapp
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by patrickomokhua(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyforex:

Pictures ?
please add on whatsapp
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by amy23410: 4:01am On Jun 22, 2016
The answer is YES
http://www.lastbusstop.com
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by nobleswazzy(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2016
wasiy:
my associate guru, I dey konga since a yr, but never make a dime .... any1 willing to help
lol! Me too oo. Not even one naira, any help pls? www.bloggingcrib.com
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? by helenhotty: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
dearsly:
Can I promote anything online using twitter (i'm active there) only without a website? ......(Non adult) ...and not shortened Url's...

If so...which sites do I visit?...

Nigerian Twitter account or US?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? / Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. / Mohammed Indimi, His Children And Grandchildren Reunite For Sallah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.