Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (67519 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by ikgabriel(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2016
I've seen dis guy once in a bar we went to celebrate a friends birthday, there at bariga. Someone told Me, d guy is suffering from something I can't really place right now cos wen you see him he doesn't look normal.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by chydii(f): 12:22am On May 25, 2016
druboon404:

You fine reach am?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by chydii(f): 12:26am On May 25, 2016
druboon404:

You fine reach am?
Won't blame you for defending your bro
Totally understandable
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by danthamccoy(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2016
fxtree:
Note :the girl is 6.2 feet tall
LOL no be only 6.2.
Oga you can lie oh!
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 1:17am On May 25, 2016
Ask Emeka 7

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Blessograo(f): 1:50am On May 25, 2016
Femich18:

caused by over-secretion of growth hormone(Somatotropin)
good boy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Vista414: 2:20am On May 25, 2016
Why YORUBA boys like this shirt sad[/size][size=8pt]

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by maxy097(m): 3:13am On May 25, 2016
chydii:
He long come ugly
You're cute kiss
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Lordmykel(m): 3:36am On May 25, 2016
Okay this is me, and i think this should be the perfect human height. I'm 6'2"

so proposed Agoro is one hell of a 7 footer. If i may ask, is he married?

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by djblue007(m): 4:35am On May 25, 2016
It seems the pix is not real. Those guys look shorter than they really are.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by saintneo(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=18pt] He is not tall..... He is long grin (Longinus)

Fashola should employ this man for NEPA work oooo

He no need ladder or belt.... He go just stand for ground d fix light for high tension
gringrin [/size]
@thebolded, you must be wicked to suggest that this man should work on HT lines whilst standing on the ground. That is express way to the grave.

i know you were joking....lol
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Babanews(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2016
360frolic:
A www.newshelm reader sent in this picture as he was amazed by the hight and size of the man he claims to be the tallest man in Lagos.

The man resides in Bariga Area of Lagos state.

Is he really the tallest man in Lagos?

If you have anyone taller, Lets see!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photo-this-is-tallest-man-in-lagos.html

He should be a celeb. Wow! Rare Nigerian Specie

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by aluma(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2016
This one na osholo sholo shodiake
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Bekeey: 8:35am On May 25, 2016
CHEK DIS 1

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by laikas: 8:39am On May 25, 2016
how the guy dey take do. i dey feel 4ram.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by laikas: 8:43am On May 25, 2016
ikgabriel:
I've seen dis guy once in a bar we went to celebrate a friends birthday, there at bariga. Someone told Me, d guy is suffering from something I can't really place right now cos wen you see him he doesn't look normal.
how wil he b normal whn d guy no get do partner, d tin don acumulat der sote eh turn 2 sickness
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by laikas: 8:49am On May 25, 2016
Bekeey:
CHEK DIS 1
dis 1 na goliath sister
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2016
hey tall man...how is the air up there?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by hob(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2016
Recycled topic
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:57am On May 25, 2016
nicerichard05:

Whic kinda English be dis young man? undecided kiss

Please correct me...if you don't then forever shut up. Ode!
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by druboon404: 12:03pm On May 25, 2016
chydii:

Won't blame you for defending your bro
Totally understandable
Answer my question,you fine reach am?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by phizzle017(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2016
OneSentence:
his name is Agoro, stays in Akoka and used to drive a Benz 230 back in the days and he's so tall that no one could sit behind him while driving as he would move the seat so far back just to accommodate his legs

You sabi am die! U na old boy not the indomie boys posting comments here.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 25, 2016
Ezedon:
Are you sure its not Photoshoped cus since I have been in Lagos I ve not seen him for the first time

And you know everyone in lagos undecided undecided
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
phizzle017:

You sabi am die! U na old boy not the indomie boys posting comments here.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by liljboy(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2016
Logician:
Wow. I'm feel intimidated
jesu christi... You is speak it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.