Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease (1584 Views)

Please What's This Skin Deformity? (Semi Graphic) / . / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease by SeishinSenshi: 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
Good day. Please I need the help of health practitioners in this section. My younger brother started having this skin infection earlier this year. At first, we thought it was a reaction to the soap or cream he was using then, so he stopped. He started to treat himself with PHARMADERM, a topical medication for skin infections and it seemed like it was working.

Presently, the infection seems to be spreading and he has stopped using the pharmaderm cream. The 'rash' covers his shoulder down to his elbow and also his neck.
We really do not know what it is, so please any one with an idea as to what this may be and also any treatment we can use either oral or topical. Thank you for your help.
Re: Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease by Last2comment(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2016
Una no get doctor¿
Re: Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease by SeishinSenshi: 6:58pm On May 24, 2016
Last2comment:
Una no get doctor¿

We do not know any dermatologist. He just came back from school though and showed me that it has spread. We're planning a visit to the doctor.
I posted here to get info from the doctors on this forum.
Re: Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease by Qualityfreedom: 7:46pm On May 24, 2016
Try and see doctor first
Re: Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease by bastien: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
That's Nettle rash, or Inarun (in yoruba), hospitals don't have the cure, them go chop ur money for test tire, just get some herbal products, from women selling EGBO, or herbs.... U need to clean the inside first, cause it's bad blood.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease by tuniboss: 3:43am On Jun 05, 2016
See your doctor and also detox yourself
Re: Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease by SeishinSenshi: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2016
bastien:
That's Nettle rash, or Inarun (in yoruba), hospitals don't have the cure, them go chop ur money for test tire, just get some herbal products, from women selling EGBO, or herbs.... U need to clean the inside first, cause it's bad blood.

Surprisingly, someone recommended this. She had a similar issue and used herbal drugs and soap. She's however far away from me so I can't reach her. Thank you for the advice. We have seen a doctor and if after using the prescribed medications there are no changes, then we will try the herbal treatment.
Re: Please Help With A Suitable Treatment For This Skin Disease by bastien: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2016
SeishinSenshi:

Surprisingly, someone recommended this. She had a similar issue and used herbal drugs and soap. She's however far away from me so I can't reach her. Thank you for the advice. We have seen a doctor and if after using the prescribed medications there are no changes, then we will try the herbal treatment.
you welcome, good luck..... I hope it works

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means / Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) / What Is Jaggery And What Benefits Does It Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.