Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Thank You All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You All (407 Views)

Seun Thank You For Hearing Our Pleas / THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You All by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 24, 2016
hey guys...thank you so much for your advice.. will endeavor to put them to practice... I really do appreciate everybody for your kind words and harsh words..I love you guys..thanks once again.. Namma
Re: Thank You All by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 24, 2016
I don't what your thanking us for but I love you to o...grin
Re: Thank You All by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2016
U wlcme, tho* m nt part of those that adviced u grin..
Re: Thank You All by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
Why r u thanking us babe? cheesy
Re: Thank You All by Fynestboi: 7:28pm On May 24, 2016
Chaii seriously, sad sad

Please watch the advise you take on here especially that of [size=2pt]ireneony[/size] grin grin.

Most of these girls have their own for body.

Goodluck though.
Re: Thank You All by firstking01(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2016
And of all the names, you chosed to answer Nammagrin...hope you know what that meansgrin
Re: Thank You All by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 24, 2016
Yo she was tha hoe that lamented about being given 1k by her boyfriend after weekend oiling and servicing,she says minimum wage has soared so she wants a raise.

(1) (Reply)

Http://9jatime.com/my-testimonies-as-miss-nigeria-lessi-peter-vigborohttp9jatime / (story)prologue: Love,lust And Lost / Finding Fresh People For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.