Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,757 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Russian Vs Philippines University - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russian Vs Philippines University (861 Views)

Gold, Platinum And Diamonds Worth ₦136b Falls Out Of Russian Plane / South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor / Missing Russian Couple Found Dead After 12 Years In Their Car At Bottom Of River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Vs Philippines University by Promises40(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2016
Hello Narialanders,
Pls I need your help, especially from those who have study in any of the mentioned country( Russia and Philippines) which is more better to study computer science. Thanks
Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Promises40(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2016
someone should pls answer me
Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2016
Promises40:
someone should pls answer me
Nigga, Russia is far more advanced than Phillipines. Technically, their universities should be better.
Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Pidggin(f): 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
Philippines is cheaper, they speak English, and their standard of education is very high. It has a much better climate than Russia, less issues with racism, and it's more homely too.

1 Like

Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Miami11: 12:06am On May 26, 2016
Go to Philippines, Russia skin heads will kill you with racism, plus the cold weather and language will make life hard for you,

My friend went to Russia in three months of dealing with cruelty she came back.

1 Like

Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Promises40(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2016
pls is Philippines good in computer science
Pidggin:
Philippines is cheaper, they speak English, and their standard of education is very high. It has a much better climate than Russia, less issues with racism, and it's more homely too.
pls is Philippines good in computer science
Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Promises40(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Nigga, Russia is far more advanced than Phillipines. Technically, their universities should be better.
pls I want to know how easy it will be for me to learn in Russian language
Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 26, 2016
Promises40:
pls I want to know how easy it will be for me to learn in Russian language
Have you heard of skin heads in Russia?
Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Promises40(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2016
fados4sure:

Have you heard of skin heads in Russia?
yea but I also heard that racism has reduced, but I need someone who has been there recently to tell me the current state of things
Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Arewa12: 12:21am On May 27, 2016
Op if true u wanna study computer sci, go to the phillipin cuz a lot of student do underate dem wen it comes to technology, but dis country also have der version of computers, mobile fone wit d popular brands lyk samsung, nokia. Like made in fillipin. They have one of d best marine time academy amongs d 3rd world generation or countries, it myt nt b lyk western countries buh at dem try on der own part.
Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Nobody: 12:26am On May 27, 2016
Op none of them is better. If you are looking for a cheap country to study why not look at Germany. Russia is very bleeped up place and Philippines is a 4th world country if there's anything like that.
Re: Russian Vs Philippines University by Promises40(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Op none of them is better. If you are looking for a cheap country to study why not look at Germany. Russia is very bleeped up place and Philippines is a 4th world country if there's anything like that.
I have considered Germany but the block acct sturf is my problem

(1) (Reply)

Appying For UK Passport After Denial / Thanx / What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.