Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Mimzification - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mimzification (11053 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2016
Sirwere turn up! cool
Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2016
Swazzkid, Omolola1
Turn up! cool
Re: The Mimzification by makydebbie(f): 9:32am On May 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ermm, not really

Makydebbie,welcome to the team dear smiley
thanks dear..
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 9:36am On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Heytongue
Hey sweetratt!.....tongue
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 9:36am On May 25, 2016
Errr........ Wetin dey happen for here?
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 9:39am On May 25, 2016
Raphi01 bring ya big head here...

Blessedward.. Identify here...coman bless us here...
cool
Re: The Mimzification by Evathyst(f): 9:40am On May 25, 2016
If your boyfriend hasn't been faithful to you, MIMZIFY him and he'll change.

If your girlfriend is cheating on you, MIMZIFY her and she'll change.

If things haven't been going on well for you, MIMZIFY yourself and it's all gonna be well.

Because I've been MIMZIFIED, I have no fear for tomorrow. cheesy cheesy

It's gonna be well with all of us, maybe not today, maybe not soon, but eventually it's all gonna be well. Let's just get MIMZIFIED!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Mimzification by Creamish(f): 9:41am On May 25, 2016
[size=20pt]#TrendMimzy

Stay MIMZYFIED

...datz wazzzuup™! [/size]

grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2016
SirWere:
Errr........ Wetin dey happen for here?

Hehehe... I saw your comment on the other thread about not knowing somethings about the contest, so I decided to answer your questions away from prying eyes.

So, if there's anything you'd like to know, I'd gladly provide the answers to the best of my knowledge boss. cool
Re: The Mimzification by Swazzkid(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:
Swazzkid, Omolola1
Turn up! cool
present sir!
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 9:47am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Hehehe... I saw your comment on the other thread about not knowing somethings about the contest, so I decided to answer your questions away from prying eyes.

So, if there's anything you'd like to know, I'd gladly provide the answers to the best of my knowledge boss. cool

Alright boss,

1) What's the whole Miss Nairaland about? Please indulge me for my ignorance

2) Why vote for Mimzy? What makes her stand out as the ONE

3) how and when will one vote
Re: The Mimzification by Yuneehk(f): 9:48am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

You also saw my comment on some thread about not knowing some things about the contest too?? Good morning
Re: The Mimzification by Omolola1(f): 10:02am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:
Swazzkid, Omolola1

Turn up! cool

She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2016
SirWere:

Alright boss,

1) The Miss Nairaland contest has always been a celebration of the best Brain + Beauty on this forum. Some might think its a popularity contest but previous results has shown that beauty can only take you as far as popularity will.. most nairalanders are sapiosexual and it heavily influences the votes at the end of the day which simply means, it doesn't matter how popular you are, if you aren't beautiful and witty, the voting public (which consist of nairalanders in general) won't think twice before booting you out. Basically, its all about celebrating Beauty & Brains. smiley

What makes mimzy The One is quite complex but I'll make it simple by refering you to her profile where you can find her threads www.nairaland.com/mimzy

She is breathtakingly beautiful and packed with enough eloquence + intelligence to match every strand of beauty on her skin. Mimzy is humility personified and also a strong woman who believes in championing the cause of women. A humanist who believes in the natural order of things too.. I could go on and on bro cheesy

The voting Is to commence as soon as the hosts are done putting logistics in place. A date will be announced, followed by guidelines on how to vote.

Invest in Mimzy boss, she's an investment that is SURE to reap unimaginable profits! cool

Cc: fingard02k cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2016
Omolola1:

She's beautiful

Yes dear but aside beauty, there are other attributes which makes her worthy of your votes. Kindly read my response to sirwere, it should give you more insight on her persona and why you should pick her. smiley
Re: The Mimzification by Swazzkid(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2016
Swazzkid:

present sir!
Emm.....still hv to observe carefully b4 choosing who to vote for beside I don't know d other contestants except the obvious(popular) ones
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2016
Thanks a lot Muva,

SirWere, i hope this will suffice or need i say more? i'll really appreciate your support. it will go a long way.

Kindly vote mimzy for miss Nl 2016. Please cajole your friends too kiss

SirWere:

Alright boss,

MUVA:

1) The Miss Nairaland contest has always been a celebration of the best Brain + Beauty on this forum. Some might think its a popularity contest but previous results has shown that beauty can only take you as far as popularity will.. most nairalanders are sapiosexual and it heavily influences the votes at the end of the day which simply means, it doesn't matter how popular you are, if you aren't beautiful and witty, the voting public (which consist of nairalanders in general) won't think twice before booting you out. Basically, its all about celebrating Beauty & Brains. smiley

What makes mimzy The One is quite complex but I'll make it simple by refering you to her profile where you can find her threads www.nairaland.com/mimzy

She is breathtakingly beautiful and packed with enough eloquence + intelligence to match every strand of beauty on her skin. Mimzy is humility personified and also a strong woman who believes in championing the cause of women. A humanist who believes in the natural order of things too.. I could go on and on bro cheesy

The voting Is to commence as soon as the hosts are done putting logistics in place. A date will be announced, followed by guidelines on how to vote.

Invest in Mimzy boss, she's an investment that is SURE to reap unimaginable profits! cool
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2016
Evathyst:

If things haven't been going on well for you, MIMZIFY yourself and it's all gonna be well.

It's gonna be well with all of us, maybe not today, maybe not soon, but eventually it's all gonna be well. Let's just get MIMZIFIED!
Re: The Mimzification by AngelAhnie(f): 10:20am On May 25, 2016
slyIsaac:

Hey sweetratt!.....tongue
How are u doing? Hope you've forgiven the person you were talking about on your thread?
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 10:21am On May 25, 2016
Creamish:
[size=20pt]#TrendMimzy

Stay MIMZYFIED

...datz wazzzuup™! [/size]

grin cheesy
Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2016
Swazzkid:

present sir!

Baba I hail your govt! cool

I saw your comment and I called to preach the Gospel according to Mimzy to you bro cool

Do you have a candidate yet?
Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2016
Yuneehk:

You also saw my comment on some thread about not knowing some things about the contest too?? Good morning

Gerrarahia! tongue

I saw your pretty face smiley

How's your night hun? wink
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 10:30am On May 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Crotonite Nature8

I dy see una online, muna come support my sister o
aye, team mimzy smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Mimzification by Swazzkid(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Baba I hail your govt! cool

I saw your comment and I called to preach the Gospel according to Mimzy to you bro cool

Do you have a candidate yet?

Emm No.....still hv to observe carefully b4 deciding who to vote for beside I don't know d other contestants except the obvious(popular) ones
Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2016
Swazzkid:

Emm No.....still hv to observe carefully b4 deciding who to vote for beside I don't know d other contestants except the obvious(popular) ones

Alright boss, take your time.. Peruse their threads/comments and if mimzy is your best bet, all you need do is holla MUVA. cool

Here's where you'd find all the contestants and links to their profiles : www.nairaland.com/3073871/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-campaign
Re: The Mimzification by Swazzkid(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Alright boss, take your time.. Peruse their threads/comments and if mimzy is your best bet, all you need do is holla MUVA. cool

Here's where you'd find all the contestants and links to their profiles : www.nairaland.com/3073871/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-campaign
alright ......thanks bro
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Cc: fingard02k cool

gringringrin

Sounds like you in love with hergrin

Aight, she's got my votegringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2016
Swazzkid:
alright ......thanks bro

Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 11:06am On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
How are u doing? Hope you've forgiven the person you were talking about on your thread?
Yeah....

Na teammimzy things o...
Tats wha tis thread is about... Lerrus talk offline wink I haf soo much to tell you o...

Ts good to know you haf joined the MIMZY train O!
Re: The Mimzification by Nobody: 11:08am On May 25, 2016
Evathyst:

grin
Evathyst:

Re: The Mimzification by AngelAhnie(f): 11:12am On May 25, 2016
slyIsaac:

Yeah....

Na teammimzy things o...
Tats wha tis thread is about... Lerrus talk offline wink I haf soo much to tell you o...

Ts good to know you haf joined the MIMZY train O!
I'm not in your team dear, I don't want to be part of the contest. Oya come tell mecheesy
Re: The Mimzification by MUVA(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2016
SirWere:

gringringrin
Sounds like you in love with hergrin

Aight, she's got my votegringringrin
YASS BOSS!!! gringrin
As you don dey mimzyfied so, we don win be that! cool cool cool
I appreciate you sir! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? / Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories / See Church Where Members Worship Stark Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.