Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story (6902 Views)

Top 5 Most Dangerous Drinks Consumed In Lagos / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by enedoboy(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2016
Alomo bitters is undoubtedly one of the fastest selling brands in Naija. Some claim it cleanses the system, some say it is an "enhancer", while a number of people like me only drink it because it is a cheap way of getting high. My story begins this past Saturday night. I was just scrolling through my phone to see which of my friends i would be scamming for the weekend. I came upon a phone contact of a friend of mine who i knew loved car racing games (i had the recent "need for speed most wanted 2015), so i just called him and said ... "Mr man, i can get you the latest need for speed, all i would need in return is 2 bottles of small alomo and 2k suya from yahuza..... and just as i expected, my guy accepted the deal.

I was at his place by 4pm on sunday and before i entered his house, i told him to show me the alomo and suya (while i was still outside)cus i no really trust anyone. He showed me the alomo and suya, i collected the package and i went inside. I drank 1 alomo with a bottle of sprite and i offered him the second alomo, but he told me he was not really feeling fine and didn't feel like drinking. I just drank the 1 bottle and went home happy cus i scammed the guy (i would have given him the game free of charge, but wanted to just test my luck).

Woke up on monday morning and went to work. Around 10 am, i noticed i was feeling feverish, i had to put the A.C off, but i was still shaking. Next thing, one kind head ache start, mywhole body was heavy and i had to be going to the toilet to pee every 3 mins. At first i thought it was because of the change in weather, but it kept getting worse. By 2pm, i couldn't see well again and as a typical Nigerian, i started suspecting i had been poisoned or jazzed.

Am not the type that likes taking drugs so i just lay in the office and started asking for forgiveness for all my sins (in case i died), that was when i started overhearing some other colleagues discussions. One of them drank alomo over the weekend and threw up for almost 6 hours. The other also said he watched on news where they raided a fake alomo manufacturing lab in Lugbe (Abuja). I then called my friend and asked him what was the last thing he did before falling sick ..... he said he drank alomo with some friends.

It was then i knew that it was the alomo i drank that was messing my system up. I rushed home and drank a cup of palm oil (proven to counter poisoning), and licked 2 oranges. All i did all through the night was sweat and piss. E be like say i piss reach 200 times sef. I finally got relieved this morning and i am getting stronger. The bottom line here is that people have found out that alomo is a great market mover. Instead of buying 2 bigstout, people would prefer dring one alomo and any soft dring of their choice. It is far cheaper and you would steal get the same high level (if not more). Because of the rush for the product, some people have started faking it, and these fake ones are poisonous. I drank only one bottle and i almost died, what if i had drank the second? I also learnt that they fake the small bottles the most. Also look out for where you buy anything you drink (be it alomo or soft drink) because there are so many fake stuffs out there. I also feel that people caught faking products (food, drink or drugs) should be executed, because many souls must have gone by taking such fake products.

I would also appreciate if you could also share some of your experiences.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Twizzy30(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2016
Op say God shocked

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by vicstar(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2016
enedoboy:
. I drank only
one bottle and i almost died, what if i had drank
the second? I also learnt that they fake the small
bottles the most. Also look out for where you buy
anything you drink (be it alomo or soft drink)
because there are so many fake stuffs out there.
I also feel that people caught faking products
(food, drink or drugs) should be executed,
because many souls must have gone by taking
such fake products.
I would also appreciate if you could also share
some of your experiences.

thankGod for your life cry naija and fake products go together gringrin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by 7Randall: 10:07pm On May 24, 2016
But nothing will happen to me if I drink original alomo abi? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 24, 2016
Oga ju.. This one is strong undecided
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 24, 2016
Waohh . Thank God for your life OP.

If you ask me sha, I'll say stay away from alcohol completely. I know its hard but u can at least start by making it occasional...
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2016
Na wa o, me wey dey like alomo and coke, how I go do now
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Julietcutie(f): 10:36pm On May 24, 2016
ur lucky op... tank God but jeez some Nigerians can be evil eh
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Fernandowski(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2016
thank God

I don't drink and neither do I smoke but I am always SO HIGH
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Kiish(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2016
ehya. awoof dey run belle. grin
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by calculator123(m): 2:36am On May 25, 2016
OK .next
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:17am On May 25, 2016
Awoof dey run belle
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Nbote(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2016
Now how exactly is ur story related to ur topic? Serves u ryt though, considering "scammed" d drink outta of someone else jus like u said so d producers scammed u as well.. Ain't karma a biatch... Ur topic should b "Before of long throat and scamming doesn't pay, especially original alomo."
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Nobody: 9:52am On May 25, 2016
Mo ti mu Dongoyaro..... Monkey tail ehhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by ayufun: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
For every fast selling products, be prepared to see counterfeits in the market.
alomo maker has made some points clear as regards the authenticity of Alomo bitters
https://www.nairaland.com/5023474/healthpally.com-alomo-bitters-review-ingredients
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by davidguitar20: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2022
op you no sabi drink walahi u Bleep up! na just one alomo u drink u come dey shake me wey dey drink 5 to 6 plastic nko? this life no balance o
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by babaalagbo11(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2022
You don't need to take alcohol to perform well on bed...there are several ways of concocting erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and weak erection herbs without additives,pure natural herbs with fresh coconut water or ordinary water...
Re: Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story by Irupetepete: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Twizzy30:
Op say God shocked
grin
Werey

(1) (Reply)

Japa: Nigeria Lost 16,000 Doctors In Five Years – Minister / Woman Whose Bra Size Was 36N Gets A Life-changing Breast Reduction / Free Dental Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.