Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3308 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 24, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: by vicstar(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
iLegend:

The next day I saw her and her friend in my house and I was so excited! I had no personal room, so I was thinking of where to take her and the unbelievable happened.
She greeted my father and mother and she gave the letter to my dad! Omg! I'm dead.
God where a you? Then,
...to be continued.
iLegend

[img]http://doynews.com/sites/default/files/field/image/african-gag3.PNG[/img]
Re: by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2016

Re: by AngelAhnie(f): 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
Ok
Re: by UrWorstNitemare: 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
Waiting....
Re: by AngelAhnie(f): 10:24pm On May 24, 2016
Jss3 year 2004 shocked

Continue with your story
Re: by zanebaddo(m): 12:17am On May 25, 2016
IPhone abi ilegend you don Come again grin
Re: by MrWhaley: 1:29am On May 25, 2016
undecided
Re: by MrWhaley: 1:29am On May 25, 2016
Come! OP,are you MAD?? angry abi Ogun don dey dance Alanta ontop your head??
If you don't come back here and finish this sh.it,ehnn! angry

1 Like

Re: by mattyboy007(m): 1:42am On May 25, 2016
I done die!!! yeye gal she go still cum love am at last. oya op continue
Re: by Nobody: 1:45am On May 25, 2016
Ivyy should come and see how women change people's lives . grin
Re: by Blessograo(f): 2:12am On May 25, 2016
iLegend:
Why I became a womanizer and why I need to stop. A true story that touches the heart! — by iLegend.
(Wish I could get my sp.erm back).

iLegend
If you need it do bad, next time do it in a bowl send it to a sperm bank or drink it. Although the latter is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: by aprilwise(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2016
When I was in secondary school am d best catalyst of letter writing to gals.

1 Like

Re: by Sunkyphil(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2016
Make i book space b4 lala come cool
Re: by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:30am On May 25, 2016
Hmmm, Op i hope dis movie, Ooops sorry i meant your life story, is worth the waiting oh? grin...
Re: by Nobody: 9:20am On May 25, 2016
waiting here
Re: by skywalker240(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2016
If u no come finish dis story ehh tund go faya u angry

Sarah shift make sit down watch too..grin
Re: by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2016
This story is eerily familar...........

Do I have a doppelganger undecided
Re: by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 28, 2016

Re: by ExplicitContent: 11:08am On May 29, 2016
;Dsee wetin I de miss grin
Op church never finish from church?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2016
Hilarious grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 29, 2016
I like this cheesy

Coman continue ilegend
Re: by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2016
So the summary is that resentment made you a badass or lemme say 'Player'
Re: by Nobody: 10:18am On May 30, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 10:21am On May 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by ExplicitContent: 1:22pm On May 30, 2016
Chai grin
Commentless
Re: by Stycon(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2016
Eeeeyah...
Re: by theDEVILisHERE: 2:39pm On May 30, 2016
iLegend:
Why I became a womanizer and why I need to stop. A true story that touches the heart! — by iLegend.

I have come a long ways with women. My crazy encounters with women as a teenager and how they influenced who I Am today!

The good, the bad and the ugly!

Part 1

In 2004, while in JSS3, I fell in love with the most beautiful girl in my class. This is what we call the epitome of black beauty.

Other girls in class wanted to be in her 2 girls' clique, but she doesn't allow them.

My uncle has one of the best handwriting in the world. If you read his notes you'd want to meet him, because you'll think he's the most intelligent man.

By their handwritings we shall know them!

I'm considered to be one of the smartest students in class. I perfectly mimicked my uncle's handwriting and added some swag to mine. (I love stylish things!).

Everyone in my class wanted this little girl, and I was no exception.

One thing I hate about her is she's too pretty and intelligent. Though, she's not a threat, but close.

I tried approaching her for a month, and whenever it's time to go and talk to her my head goes blank and my heart starts pounding like a pounded yam. I quit!

Then, I'll enter an uncompleted classroom and cry. I cried because I question my intelligence.

I'm among the top 3 students in my class, yet I can't talk to a woman. I felt unworthy of my knowledge.

I thought I was possessed. I talk to everyone in my class as a prefect, yet I can't talk to this girl to be my girlfriend, except it's just an ordinary classroom conversation. I almost killed myself.

One good day, I asked myself, "hey! Young man, you're smart and you have a handwriting everyone in your class would kill to have, why don't you write her a letter?"

I brought out my 60 leaves and drafted a letter.

Dear Jennifer, (not her real name).

I am very happy to write this letter to you.
How are you and your family? I hope you're fine...

The letter went on forever and before I realized, I had written a novel. Lol

In that letter/novel, I promised to marry her, train her in school and other crazy things my father at that time couldn't afford. (Silly me).

When I make a mistake I tear the note and rewrite. It took me a day to finish this novel without a single mistake or typo!

I was very happy that I was about to get a girlfriend. Mehn! When I mas.turb.ate all I think of is her and no one else. It was very serious! (Wish I could get my sp.erm back).

I compiled the letter/novel and called a JSS2 student who was my partner in crime to give her the letter and he did.

The next day I saw her and her friend in my house and I was so excited! I had no personal room, so I was thinking of where to take her and the unbelievable happened.

She greeted my father and mother and she gave the letter to my dad! Omg! I'm dead.

God where a you? Then,

...to be continued.

iLegend

A womaniser is nothing but an irresponsible man
who lacks dignity and honor
Re: by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 30, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dunno I Just Hate Women must read for men / Nairaland Pool Party Last Saturday Was A Night To Remember / Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.