Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM (740 Views)

Neatly Used Gionee Marathon M5 With 6020mah Battery For Sale SOLD!SOLD!! / Neatly Used (few Weeks Old) Gionee Marathon M5 With 6020mah Battery (SOLD SOLD) / Neatly Used (few Weeks Old) Gionee Marathon M5 With 6020mah Battery.SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM by Vicorolex1(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2016
Gionee is set to hit with another wonderful bang once again with the release of its flagship - Gionee marathon M6 which is bound to hit the market very soon.
This popular brand of smartphone which has widely held it's customers spell bound obviously due to beastly nature of it's battery is at it again, and this time around they aren't falling short of expectations while furnishing the new marathon m6 with some mouth watering specs like 7020mAh battery capacity compared to the previous Gionee marathon M5 which has a battery capacity of 6020mAh, running on Android 6.0.2 marshmallow. The M6 also has the best storage capacity of 64GB which can be expanded to whatsoever space you want it to have.
Gionee M6 is enabled with a 4G LTE network , Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It provides a dual SIM of which both can be operated on 4G. This brand has got 6gb of RAM.
Re: You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM by teekay213(m): 12:25am On May 25, 2016
I can't wait!finally i have find myself a new phone.what's the price?
Re: You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM by Vicorolex1(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2016
teekay213:
I can't wait!finally i have find myself a new phone.what's the price?
Yet to be announced
Re: You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM by siempere(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2016
Crazy people whats a 6gb ram doing on a phone biko......Do u want to run movie level GCI on it....even iPhone 6 is 1gb ram.....I dont see why an android device needs more than 3gb ram...FOR NOW...

1 Like

Re: You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM by Vicorolex1(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2016
siempere:
Crazy people whats a 6gb ram doing on a phone biko......Do u want to run movie level GCI on it....even iPhone 6 is 1gb ram.....I dont see why an android device needs more than 3gb ram...FOR NOW...

i agree with u man. their strategy is quite puzzling.

2 Likes

Re: You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM by Black031: 12:25pm On May 25, 2016
siempere:
nice one bro, ds peeps are bunch of unserious engineers n investors,after givin us 10 cores,they are going for 6gb rams n probably 256gb rom, PURE! Madness!!!!!! N u will see guys going crazy 4 it n surely d phone go still dey release HEAT even HOT like frying pan! Instead of d fools to find a solution to d heating rubbish in dere phones dey will be saying 4gb rams,5gb rams,6 gb rams soon we go hear 7gb goats n 8gb cows RUBBISH! D phone go fit work like ALLIENWARE?

1 Like

Re: You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM by talk2ekpa(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Vicorolex1:
Gionee is set to hit with another wonderful bang once again with the release of its flagship - Gionee marathon M6 which is bound to hit the market very soon.
This popular brand of smartphone which has widely held it's customers spell bound obviously due to beastly nature of it's battery is at it again, and this time around they aren't falling short of expectations while furnishing the new marathon m6 with some mouth watering specs like 7020mAh battery capacity compared to the previous Gionee marathon M5 which has a battery capacity of 6020mAh, running on Android 6.0.2 marshmallow. The M6 also has the best storage capacity of 64GB which can be expanded to whatsoever space you want it to have.
Gionee M6 is enabled with a 4G LTE network , Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It provides a dual SIM of which both can be operated on 4G. This brand has got 6gb of RAM.

SEE FULL SPECIFICATIONS AT http://geevtech..ae/2016/05/gionee-marathon-m6-leak-specifications.html?m=1

This is Gionee Marathon M6 http://www.droidafrica.com/gionee-marathon-m6-show-up-on-tenaa-with-snapdragon-652/
Just certified by TENAA

(1) (Reply)

... / Spectranet Mifi Needed / Lenovo Intel Core I5, 2.4ghz ,4gig Ram,700 Hdd,touch Screen Going For #72,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.