Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend (76765 Views)

Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:29am On May 26, 2016
CoCoLav:
Emotional Intelligence 2.0
Who moved my cheese
The magic of thinking big
Money:Master the Game
Strategy of the Dolphin
The Organized Mind
Dont believe everything you think
Self University
Learning How to Learn
Smart Moves
Awaken the Giant Within
Strategies of Genius
Etc.
Learning how to learn is a great course; I'm in the 3rd week.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by royalicon(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2016
Yeah, good to read.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 7:59am On May 26, 2016
1.48 laws of power (robert greene) 2.The Prince (nicollo machiavelli) 3.The 50th Law (50cent and robert greene) 4.The Art Of War (sun tzu) 5.Mastery (robert greene) among others, thanks

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 8:14am On May 26, 2016
iLegend:

I like your type. Thanks for the special compliment. You've read them all but you've refused to share with others, why?

I know your problem. Make sure you find something to eat. No condition is permanent!
haba!op this is too much nah, abi the guy offend u befor??
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by beyondwalls: 8:27am On May 26, 2016
Yeaa, Quite an interesting one!
I was glad to take the course.

Optimisticgondy:

Learning how to learn is a great course; I'm in the 3rd week.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by project7(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2016
1) Business at the Speed of Thought - Bill Gates
2) The Shaolin Way: 10 Modern Secrets of Survival from a Shaolin - Alli Joseph and Steve DeMasco
3) The Prince - Niccolò Machiavelli
4) Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
5) The Art of War - Sun Tzu

The one book I wish most Nigerians should read is Mastery by Robert Greene.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by feaworaoja007: 9:11am On May 26, 2016
iLegend:

I don't have them as hard copies. I always purchase them online as a soft copy. My hard disk has crashed. I'll check if I have backups. And if I do, I won't give it to you for free.

All the books I copied from people for free were underutilized it's human nature. When you spend money you know the value.
hey sup! 9ce list you got there 4 a start...guess u"re yet to read some other deep books like these too..nywaz,know how you feel when you say these are books you can't do without! tell you what though,there's no need selling these books you just mentioned, like my mentor and supervisor will always say, "knowledge is social"...I had such feeling of immense power like you do now when I read some books like that I felt like I had the key to knowledge and I could unlock anything I wanted, guess what...as far is knowledge is concerned,its unending and the only way to grow is to share such knowlege...m not saying this because I want your books free,believe me,i have read almost all the books you"ve mentioned,though you list seems skewed to sex and seduction;but there's more to life...wish we could rub minds sometine via any medium you'd like...
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Olasco93: 9:29am On May 26, 2016
iLegend:

Okay, I'll check it later.
Please can I get the soft copies? I beg of you
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by AbaJ(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2016
Re: These 5 books Helped Me The Most In Life

Please do you have any soft copies? If yes, can you share them with me? Will be very grateful.

You can mail to aba_johnson@hotmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Olawaleslimfit(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2016
Baba, eep a brother zinkbaba@gmail.com
Raziii:
the richest man in Babylon- by George Samuel... great book

As a man thinketh- by James Allen... another great book.

How to win friends and influence people- by Dale Carnegie, my best book. you can put what you learned into practice and see the results immediately.

I have some very good books in PDF format... would be glad to share with you guys
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Silumi(f): 10:02am On May 26, 2016
Raziii:
my pleasure but how can I send them to you?.. WhatsApp or email?
Email. ufedoojile@gmail.com i really appreciate
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Silumi(f): 10:09am On May 26, 2016
Pls hu has this mastery by robert greene in pdf?
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by psalm121vs1: 10:10am On May 26, 2016
too much of all this books can diminish ur originality..like the art of war said"this re the victories of the military lineage, they cannot be transferred in advance"which means every situation is unique and no amount of book can tell u how to act in the present. ...machiavelli said"only a wise prince can be well advised"this means ur personality will really determine the type of book u read..I dont like anything dan Brown for example, I hate rich dad poor dad...and Robert green who never fought in any war is advising me on strategy. .pleaseeee...most of all this re just commercials. .imagine R.B sparkman on the art of manipulation. .I mean the guy was conned several times in his life...my advice. ..read the bible..if u re an atheist study the life of jesus christ(at least history recorded that) from ur angle..u might learn something that will change how ur life and make u satisfied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by free37: 10:12am On May 26, 2016
Nice.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by sabi99(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2016
iLegend:

I like your type. Thanks for the special compliment. You've read them all but you've refused to share with others, why?

I know your problem. Make sure you find something to eat. No condition is permanent!
ROTFL
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by MacCoka: 11:50am On May 26, 2016
My top books...

Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

The Power of Concentration by Theron Q.Dumont(this book is everything)

How to Study the Bible by Watchman Nee

Understanding Financial Prosperity by David Oyedepo

Bible Sense for Glorious Home by David Oyedepo

Secret of Secrets by U.S Anderson

All books by Brian Tracy

Learning how to learn ( can't remember the author )

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
naijababe:
Folks are still talking about that con artist called Kiyosaki ?, shocked

Better books to read arw
The richest man in Babylon
Think and Grow rich
Acres of diamond
The millionaire next door
Outliers - I love this one to death, I reread every 6 months.
Against the gods - Also a personal favourite
Thinking fast and slow
Mindset - this one changed my life for real ....

I will be back with more ....

The message not the messenger. He taught a lot of lessons. One clear one, the advantages of MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 26, 2016
naijababe:
Folks are still talking about that con artist called Kiyosaki ?, shocked

Better books to read arw
The richest man in Babylon
Think and Grow rich
Acres of diamond
The millionaire next door
Outliers - I love this one to death, I reread every 6 months.
Against the gods - Also a personal favourite
Thinking fast and slow
Mindset - this one changed my life for real ....

I will be back with more ....

The message not the messenger. He taught a lot of lessons. One clear one, the advantages of MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.

Erm..Wait, business as in real business oh grin
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Crystalom3(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2016
UIA04:

Buying books are a better investment
what are you saying? If he borrowed the book and read them is it not beta than buying and not reading? Me am going to look for free copies online grin
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Theophinio(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
edubaba:
As my part of Helping . I have some if not all of the books in soft copy. "Pdf" and more. Send ur email to stancorp9@gmail.com for free ebooks. Available for free 1st 20 people. Holla for more @ 08065900401. One love 9ja.
emekaezeokoye@gmail.com
#PEACE
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Theophinio(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2016
paix:
Op, after reading 48 laws of power, kindly read: "MASTERY", "THE ART OF SEDUCTION", and " 33 STRATEGIES OF WAR " by the same Robert Green. You'll be glad you did.
Pls kindly send to emekaezeokoye@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Theophinio(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2016
harsysky:

From these books listed, I think with all certainty that I know this Op. He is a very big fool! But he is a wonderful guy and a good friend who has taught me a lot. His real name is a 3-letter word...

I've read all those books except "sex god method" which I still have on my laptop...

Most of these books the Op gave me 3 years ago...
Bro kindly send to emekaezeokoye@gmail.com if you have the soft copies
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by harsysky(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2016
Theophinio:

Bro kindly send to emekaezeokoye@gmail.com if you have the soft copies

I'll do that when I have my lappy on... That Op, na nerd we any gal wud die for. He reads like his life depends on books. I respect him a lot cos when u have access to his lappy, u may steal it. Those books he mentioned are just few out of thousands he has and He is a writer too... I don expose am small...
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Theophinio(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2016
harsysky:

I'll do that when I have my lappy on... That Op, na nerd we any gal wud die for. He reads like his life depends on books. I respect him a lot cos when u have access to his lappy, u may steal it. Those books he mentioned are just few out of thousands he has and He is a writer too... I don expose am small...
Thanks bro
Pls don't forget oo, when your laptop is available.
You know the OP before
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by harsysky(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
psalm121vs1:
too much of all this books can diminish ur originality..like the art of war said"this re the victories of the military lineage, they cannot be transferred in advance"which means every situation is unique and no amount of book can tell u how to act in the present. ...machiavelli said"only a wise prince can be well advised"this means ur personality will really determine the type of book u read..I dont like anything dan Brown for example, I hate rich dad poor dad...and Robert green who never fought in any war is advising me on strategy. .pleaseeee...most of all this re just commercials. .imagine R.B sparkman on the art of manipulation. .I mean the guy was conned several times in his life...my advice. ..read the bible..if u re an atheist study the life of jesus christ(at least history recorded that) from ur angle..u might learn something that will change how ur life and make u satisfied

You don't know how highly I take your comment. I read some of those books before I met Op in 2013. It was even those books that united us, and I could have written like the Op that these books change my life but no! I have gotten to a stage where I've got to know that some of those books do not actually help but makes one become meaner. The Op, I think, is just living another's life cos that what those books do. They make one take up another's life instead of life of their own that would add meaning to our generation.

I still have these books but I don't read them. With time I will find most of them and delete them cos they are just principles upon principles upon principles to manipulate on innocent people.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by harsysky(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2016
Theophinio:

Thanks bro
Pls don't forget oo, when your laptop is available.
You know the OP before

Yes, he taught me how to read more and more but I've put it in better use on how to be a better person than manipulate on people cos that's what the Op wants y'all to do.

I'll send the books to you but believe me , a time will come when you wish u neva read some of those books. It's addictive and makes you over dependent on them.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Theophinio(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2016
harsysky:

Yes, he taught me how to read more and more but I've put it in better use on how to be a better person than manipulate on people cos that's what the Op wants y'all to do.

I'll send the books to you but believe me , a time will come when you wish u neva read some of those books. It's addictive and makes you over dependent on them.
I hate manipulative ideas and thoughts, believe me, i won't put all i learnt from this books into practice, i will filter those that are not in line with my moral standard

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Theophinio(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2016
harsysky:

I hate manipulative ideas and thoughts, believe me i would filter those that are not in line with my moral standard

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by harsysky(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
Theophinio:

I hate manipulative ideas and thoughts, believe me, i won't put all i learnt from this books into practice, i will filter those that are not in line with my moral standard

I like your mindset bro! With that mindset, that's what could change this country of ours. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Chukazu: 1:48pm On May 26, 2016
psalm121vs1:

very good point... infact I stopped reading the 48laws of power when I realized I cannot practice such things and still remain a Christian.. except I want to deceive myself.

the same goes with why you act the way you act... talk about temperament, bible says" let this mind be in you", so if I have the mind of christ, any other "sanguine, phlegmatic, chloric and whatever is inconsistent with the word of God.

I always juxtapose the morals of any with the teachings of the bible.

also try to pay more attention to some prophetic and encyclopedic books like Frederick Forsyth piece, always wondered why he could write something like THIRD WORLD WAR when there was none, until I recently he recently confessed that he" became a British spy" during Nigerian/Biafra civil war.. and from the current arm proliferation, certainly there will be "a third world War"

as for DAN BROWN.. I know he lies and the best way to counter his follies is not to run away from his books, so I actually read them and that gives me enough antidote, so I read Da VINCI code, and I also read "cracking the Da VINCCI code" which exposes the lies of Da VINCCI code, the best way to defeat the enemy is to know his wiles.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Crystalom3(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2016
Oghumu1:
If it's possible getting these book online, please share or give a location where one can buy them.
I know where you can get them free online. I dey enjoy them bad bad grin
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Silumi(f): 2:28pm On May 26, 2016
psalm121vs1:
I also dislike Dan brown's books and i agree with ur personality and principles determining ur interests in certain books. The bible is a complete book but there re also many edifying books to b red.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.