Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend (76763 Views)

Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Patini147(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2016
Raziii:
my pleasure but how can I send them to you?.. WhatsApp or email?

Bros, I'll also like to read some of them. Iniudoma@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Abuklaw(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2016
UIA04:
You are right about 48 laws of power

All the laws are legit and the book isn't one you read once but must be like a bible if you want to embody the laws.

But embodying all the laws can be dangerous to you because you might end up as a human devoid of good feelings and only manipulative of others which isn't living life.
You took the word straight out of my mouth. Robert Green's book is clearly manipulative one devoid of honest feeling or gesture. If everyone would read and practise what he wrote, then the world would be filled of selfish and heartless people.

I always advice whoever I lend the book to read like a professional reader, one who installs sieving machine and separate grains from chaff.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by deluba(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2016
Raziii:
my pleasure but how can I send them to you?.. WhatsApp or email?
Pls Mr Raziii I Will You To Send Me Copy Too, I Wil Greatly Appreciate, My Email Is ambassadorbamidele@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Correspondence(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2016
Crystalom3:
I know where you can get them free online. I dey enjoy them bad bad grin

Please tell me where I can get Eja.culation trainer.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by peterbello(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2016
iLegend:
These 5 books helped me the most in life. Let me see yours.

These are books I'm not supposed to reveal to anyone. They're my secret weapons.

Revealing it will make me expose my secrets.

I'm thinking of not posting this.
I'm not really cool posting this, but I know this will definitely help somebody.

Something is pushing me to press the submit button!

I hope the wise boys/men in the house will take advantage of this.

If you're a lady let your boyfriend or male friends know some of these books. But the side effect is, if they know all these you'll probably lose them to other women.

Women can't resist a man who has the qualities contained in these books and it does not require money, height or looks to acquire them.

I can kill for these books. I guarantee 100% success on these books!

These are my Top 5 Practical Books Ever.

5. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer.
(I have a natural sense of humor, but this book amplified it. Be careful with this book. You might become funnier than Okon.)

4. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
(Some people love to use others, but this book stops it or make you become a better player on deception. Be carful with the dangers of this book.)

3. Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo.
(I never knew my ways around women. This 90 page book changed me in hours and I couldn't believe it. This would've been my number one.)

2. Sex God Method by Daniel Rose.
(I was boring in bed, but this book stopped it. This is only for bad boys that want to get a girl addicted to sex. Be careful, you're about to hurt another man's daughter via sexual addiction. Being so good in bed is FAR better than being so good with books.)

1. Eja.culation Trainer (ETrainer) by Matt Gordon.
(I never lasted long enough during sex, but this book practically blew me away and placed me among the 1% of men that can last forever in the bed without any enhancer. If not for this book my sexual ego or my overall confidence would've been on ground floor.)

Notable Mentions:

Dangerous Man Adventurous Woman by David Dida.
(About women and their crazy wishes.)

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills.
(About business and being rich.)

My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday.
(About female fantasies and how naughty women truly are.)

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
(About money and being rich.)

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
(About humility and being a leader.)

English Blue Grammar by I can't remember.
(About simplified grammars and punctuations.)

— Too numerous to mention.

I don't know if I still have these books again. I had all the soft copies of these books, but it's better you buy them from the Authors, else you'll not value them.

My secrets are gone!
God, I hope I won't regret this.

I'll probably take this down if I wake tomorrow morning feeling bad!

Share your top 2, 4 or 5 books with us. The ones you are practically applying in your day to day activities.

iLegend.

Modify: Yes, we all know the greatest books are religious books like the Bible and Quran, but we ain't talking religion here. Please bear with me on that. Maybe I'll post top 5 Evergreen Books!

If "The Richest Man in Babylon" is not in your list, then I am afraid the list is only good for the trash can.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by deluba(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2016
naijababe:
Folks are still talking about that con artist called Kiyosaki ?, shocked

Better books to read arw
The richest man in Babylon
Think and Grow rich
Acres of diamond
The millionaire next door
Outliers - I love this one to death, I reread every 6 months.
Against the gods - Also a personal favourite
Thinking fast and slow
Mindset - this one changed my life for real ....

I will be back with more ....
i will be appreciate if you can send me copy my email is ambassadorbamidele@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by UIA04(f): 3:10pm On May 26, 2016
Abuklaw:
You took the word straight out of my mouth. Robert Green's book is clearly manipulative one devoid of honest feeling or gesture. If everyone would read and practise what he wrote, then the world would be filled of selfish and heartless people.

I always advice whoever I lend the book to read like a professional reader, one who installs sieving machine and separate grains from chaff.
Exactly
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 26, 2016
cedaraustine:

The message not the messenger. He taught a lot of lessons. One clear one, the advantages of MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.

Erm..Wait, business as in real business oh grin

Noted! grin
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 26, 2016
deluba:
i will be appreciate if you can send me copy my email is ambassadorbamidele@gmail.com

I am afraid I don't have soft copies that are transferable. Some are kindle versions and the rest are hard copies.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by deluba(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2016
Theophinio:
emekaezeokoye@gmail.com #PEACE
edubaba i need copy too my email is ambassadorbamidele@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Oghumu1(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2016
Crystalom3:
I know where you can get them free online. I dey enjoy them bad bad grin
Ive gotten them. Thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Pdizzle(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2016
Correspondence:

Please tell me where I can get Eja.culation trainer.

Use torrent
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by paix(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2016
Theophinio:

Pls kindly send to emekaezeokoye@gmail.com
You mean the books? I have hard copies only.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by paix(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2016
Abuklaw:

That reminds me of IBB, I believe he read the book. That's why he was referred to as the MARADONA.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by JohnieWalker(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2016
edubaba:
As my part of Helping . I have some if not all of the books in soft copy. "Pdf" and more. Send ur email to stancorp9@gmail.com for free ebooks. Available for free 1st 20 people. Holla for more @ 08065900401. One love 9ja.
eltido3010@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Abuklaw(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2016
paix:
That reminds me of IBB, I believe he read the book. That's why he was referred to as the MARADONA.
Bringing Nigeria political sphere into analysis, virtually all our political gladiators are ardent followers of Robert Green. From the ever-manipulating saraki to ever-cunning Tinubu and others. They are all heartless and selfish people whom political ambition supersede their love for humanity.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by tobesticality: 12:37am On May 27, 2016
Patini147:

Bros, I'll also like to read some of them. Iniudoma@gmail.com. Thanks
bros, pls forget me not. salakooluwatobiloba@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by tobesticality: 12:41am On May 27, 2016
deluba:

I would also love to have them pls.
salakooluwatobiloba@gmail. com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by tobesticality: 12:43am On May 27, 2016
Oghumu1:
Ive gotten them. Thanks
help a brother out pls. kindly forward them to me bikonu. salakooluwatobiloba@gmail. com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Denko2721987(m): 12:55am On May 27, 2016
tobesticality:

help a brother out pls. kindly forward them to me bikonu.
salakooluwatobiloba@gmail. com

Oya bros.. Extend the hand of fellowship when uv been fellowshiped with the ebooks.. Dennis8nneka@gmail.com.. I'l really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Denko2721987(m): 1:06am On May 27, 2016
harsysky:

I like your mindset bro! With that mindset, that's what could change this country of ours. Kudos!

Pls can u help me with these e-books if u can? Am currently serving at a remote village in Niger state and will like to read tru these books to keep my already guarded mind engaged and to travel through time to take my mind off the reality of this place.. Lolz.. Dennis8nneka@gmail.com is the email. I'l appreciate, thanks..
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Supremor(m): 1:25am On May 27, 2016
iLegend:

I don't have them as hard copies. I always purchase them online as a soft copy. My hard disk has crashed. I'll check if I have backups. And if I do, I won't give it to you for free.

All the books I copied from people for free were underutilized it's human nature. When you spend money you know the value.
please can you do me a favour by helping to send eja'culation trainer and dangerous man, adventurous woman to my mail olarotimi4real@gmail.com Thanks I'll really appreciate
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Mcslize: 1:33am On May 27, 2016
Just to inform you guys that I have bought the books online immediately I saw them here. I went online and purchased them. See below

Have just bought the books online. Self development should not be joked with. I will send them to you for a token just in case you need them, they are listed below:
1. Double Your dating by David DeAngelo

2. Fractionation Formula by Derek Rake

3. Secrets Of Seduction by Eon Louis And David Copeland

4. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer

5. The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene

6. The Mystery Method ( How to put beautiful women under your spell)

7. The art of seduction by Robert Greene.

Purchased them online. Will forward the 7 to you for a token if interested. Reason because they ain't met to be given out free so as not to abuse them. These are treasures.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Mcslize: 1:50am On May 27, 2016
AbaJ:
Re: These 5 books Helped Me The Most In Life

Please do you have any soft copies? If yes, can you share them with me? Will be very grateful.

You can mail to aba_johnson@hotmail.com

Have just bought the books online. Self development should not be joked with. I will send them to you for a token just in case you need them, they are listed below:
1. Double Your dating by David DeAngelo
2. Fractionation Formula by Derek Rake
3. Secrets Of Seduction by Eon Louis And David Copeland
4. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer
5. The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene
6. The Mystery Method ( How to put beautiful women under your spell)
7. The art of seduction by Robert Greene.
Purchased them online. Will forward the 7 to you for a token if interested. Reason because they ain't met to be given out free so as not to abuse them. These are treasures.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 3:36am On May 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 3:52am On May 27, 2016

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Acermoon(m): 5:54am On May 27, 2016
Raziii:
the richest man in Babylon- by George Samuel... great book

As a man thinketh- by James Allen... another great book.

How to win friends and influence people- by Dale Carnegie, my best book. you can put what you learned into practice and see the results immediately.

I have some very good books in PDF format... would be glad to share with you guys

Asamulinks@gmail.com.... kindly them
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by harsysky(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahahasmiley smiley smiley fool? C'mon you can do better than that add insane to the fool to make it sound fuller by adding a comparative er as in fooler. Xup? My ex has been asking after you — it seems she likes you. What happened to your line?

You no try , brother. That's what you are to me. My number hasn't changed since 2007 I started using that line. My number ain't a wrapper one has to wash and wear anoda. I dey miss ur soup...LolZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Hope u've improved, nerdooooo!!!! Pm me joor!

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by harsysky(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2016
Denko2721987:

Pls can u help me with these e-books if u can? Am currently serving at a remote village in Niger state and will like to read tru these books to keep my already guarded mind engaged and to travel through time to take my mind off the reality of this place.. Lolz.. Dennis8nneka@gmail.com is the email. I'l appreciate, thanks..

I'll bro. I've sent quite a lot and it's taken it's toll on my data. Guys I have sent to should please distribute it. It's hard for me alone to do that. Thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 9:30am On May 27, 2016

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Dheavyman: 10:04am On May 27, 2016
harsysky:

I'll bro. I've sent quite a lot and it's taken it's toll on my data. Guys I have sent to should please distribute it. It's hard for me alone to do that. Thanks

Please do send to emyodo1(at)gmaildotcom, thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Crystalom3(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2016
charix:
Something tells me this is a sponsored post. I don't know why but the feeling is strong.
Enemy of progress carry ya load grin

*singing and clapping*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.