Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend (76747 Views)

Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 10:12am On May 27, 2016
Crystalom3:
Enemy of progress carry ya load grin

*singing and clapping*
Another attention seeker on the loose.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Denko2721987(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2016
harsysky:

I'll bro. I've sent quite a lot and it's taken it's toll on my data. Guys I have sent to should please distribute it. It's hard for me alone to do that. Thanks

thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Oghumu1(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
tobesticality:

help a brother out pls. kindly forward them to me bikonu.
salakooluwatobiloba@gmail. com
Okay will attach then for u
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Legitman22(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
iLegend:
These 5 books helped me the most in life. Let me see yours.

These are books I'm not supposed to reveal to anyone. They're my secret weapons.

Revealing it will make me expose my secrets.

I'm thinking of not posting this.
I'm not really cool posting this, but I know this will definitely help somebody.

Something is pushing me to press the submit button!

I hope the wise boys/men in the house will take advantage of this.

If you're a lady let your boyfriend or male friends know some of these books. But the side effect is, if they know all these you'll probably lose them to other women.

Women can't resist a man who has the qualities contained in these books and it does not require money, height or looks to acquire them.

I can kill for these books. I guarantee 100% success on these books!

These are my Top 5 Practical Books Ever.

5. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer.
(I have a natural sense of humor, but this book amplified it. Be careful with this book. You might become funnier than Okon.)

4. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
(Some people love to use others, but this book stops it or make you become a better player on deception. Be carful with the dangers of this book.)

3. Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo.
(I never knew my ways around women. This 90 page book changed me in hours and I couldn't believe it. This would've been my number one.)

2. Sex God Method by Daniel Rose.
(I was boring in bed, but this book stopped it. This is only for bad boys that want to get a girl addicted to sex. Be careful, you're about to hurt another man's daughter via sexual addiction. Being so good in bed is FAR better than being so good with books.)

1. Eja.culation Trainer (ETrainer) by Matt Gordon.
(I never lasted long enough during sex, but this book practically blew me away and placed me among the 1% of men that can last forever in the bed without any enhancer. If not for this book my sexual ego or my overall confidence would've been on ground floor.)

Notable Mentions:

Dangerous Man Adventurous Woman by David Dida.
(About women and their crazy wishes.)

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills.
(About business and being rich.)

My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday.
(About female fantasies and how naughty women truly are.)

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
(About money and being rich.)

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
(About humility and being a leader.)

English Blue Grammar by I can't remember.
(About simplified grammars and punctuations.)

— Too numerous to mention.

I don't know if I still have these books again. I had all the soft copies of these books, but it's better you buy them from the Authors, else you'll not value them.

My secrets are gone!
God, I hope I won't regret this.

I'll probably take this down if I wake tomorrow morning feeling bad!

Share your top 2, 4 or 5 books with us. The ones you are practically applying in your day to day activities.

iLegend.

Modify: Yes, we all know the greatest books are religious books like the Bible and Quran, but we ain't talking religion here. Please bear with me on that. Maybe I'll post top 5 Evergreen Books!
Pls. can u kindly send these books to my mail.
Frankdimgba@gmail.com thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Abuklaw(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
Oghumu1:
Okay will attach then for u
can you please attach to abuk4u@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Oghumu1(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2016
Abuklaw:
can you please attach to abuk4u@gmail.com
Mention when u see it.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by eddyjasper: 8:41pm On May 27, 2016
1. The game by Neil strauss 2. The ways of a superior man(4got the author) 3. The art of seduction by Robert Greene 4. Men are from Mars, women are from venus 5. Double your dating by David d' angello
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by ebimarian: 9:46pm On May 27, 2016
iLegend:

These are books I'm not supposed to reveal to anyone. They're my secret weapons.

I'm not really cool posting this, but I know this will definitely help somebody.

If you're a lady let your boyfriend or male friends know some of these books. But the side effect is, if they know all these you'll probably lose them to other women.

Women can't resist a man who has the qualities contained in these books and it does not require money, height or looks to acquire them.

(I have a natural sense of humor, but this book amplified it. Be careful with this book. You might become funnier than Okon.)

(Some people love to use others, but this book stops it or make you become a better player on deception. Be carful with the dangers of this book.)

(I never knew my ways around women. This 90 page book changed me in hours and I couldn't believe it. This would've been my number one.)

(I was boring in bed, but this book stopped it. This is only for bad boys that want to get a girl addicted to sex. Be careful, you're about to hurt another man's daughter via sexual addiction. Being so good in bed is FAR better than being so good with books.)

(I never lasted long enough during sex, but this book practically blew me away and placed me among the 1% of men that can last forever in the bed without any enhancer. If not for this book my sexual ego or my overall confidence would've been on ground floor.)

Notable Mentions:

I don't know if I still have these books again. I had all the soft copies of these books, but it's better you buy them from the Authors, else you'll not value them.

My secrets are gone!

Share your top 2, 4 or 5 books with us. The ones you are practically applying in your day to day activities.

iLegend.

Modify: Yes, we all know the greatest books are religious books like the Bible and Quran, but we ain't talking religion here. Please bear with me on that. Maybe I'll post top 5 Evergreen Books!

Plss I need the soft copy of English blue grammar.. please
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Abuklaw(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2016
Oghumu1:
Mention when u see it.
I haven't seen it bro
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Abuklaw(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2016
Oghumu1:
Mention when u see it.
I haven't seen it bro
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Supremor(m): 3:33am On May 28, 2016
Mcslize:

Have just bought the books online. Self development should not be joked with. I will send them to you for a token just in case you need them, they are listed below:
1. Double Your dating by David DeAngelo
2. Fractionation Formula by Derek Rake
3. Secrets Of Seduction by Eon Louis And David Copeland
4. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer
5. The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene
6. The Mystery Method ( How to put beautiful women under your spell)
7. The art of seduction by Robert Greene.
Purchased them online. Will forward the 7 to you for a token if interested. Reason because they ain't met to be given out free so as not to abuse them. These are treasures.
I just need 2, 3 and 6
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Sitmen: 7:55am On May 28, 2016
Bro kindly help with ejaculation trainer. Thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Oghumu1(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2016
Abuklaw:
I haven't seen it bro
Check it again.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Supremor(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2016
Jambsupport:
I have ejaculation trainer, I once gave it to my ex.
pls do you have the soft copy if yes pls kindly help me forward to olarotimi4real@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Abuklaw(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2016
Oghumu1:
Check it again.
seen now. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Abuklaw(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2016
Mcslize:

Have just bought the books online. Self development should not be joked with. I will send them to you for a token just in case you need them, they are listed below:
1. Double Your dating by David DeAngelo
2. Fractionation Formula by Derek Rake
3. Secrets Of Seduction by Eon Louis And David Copeland
4. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer
5. The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene
6. The Mystery Method ( How to put beautiful women under your spell)
7. The art of seduction by Robert Greene.
Purchased them online. Will forward the 7 to you for a token if interested. Reason because they ain't met to be given out free so as not to abuse them. These are treasures.
can you please send me 3, 4, 6 and 7?

I will appreciate if you can forward it to abuk4u@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Nobody: 11:46am On May 28, 2016
Decker:

Do you mean Hadley Chase?

I fear who no fear you. grin
how man go do na? If dictionary dey on, such typo is inevitable. Hopo u understand?
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Mcslize: 12:16pm On May 28, 2016
Abuklaw:
Check your mail box
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Mcslize: 12:16pm On May 28, 2016
Abuklaw:
Check your mail box
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Oghumu1(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
Abuklaw:
seen now. Thanks a lot.
Alright.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Supremor(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2016
Mcslize:

Check your mail box
pls can you also help me forward 2, 3 and 6 to olarotimi4real@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Mcslize: 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
Supremor:
pls can you also help me forward 2, 3 and 6 to olarotimi4real@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation

Not free Bro
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by steve002(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2016
Please can anyone forward the books listed by op to chimnosteve@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by steve002(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2016
iLegend:

Notable Mentions:

My secrets are gone!

iLegend.

please kindly send to.
chimnosteve@gmail.com
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Supremor(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2016
Mcslize:

Not free Bro
let's talk on whatsapp 08052566383
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by Mcslize: 8:39pm On May 28, 2016
Supremor:
let's talk on whatsapp 08052566383
All right
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by edubaba(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2016
I PROMISED TO GIVE OUT FREE 50 BOOKS WHICH I FULFILLED. I WILL BE POSTING THE LIST OF OTHER POWERFUL BOOKS IN MY ARCHIVES. CALL ME FOR YOUR ORDER. ONLY A TOKEN #200 PER BOOK. YOU CAN SEND ME UR EMAIL FOR THE FULL LIST OF THE BOOKS @ 08065900401

Business
Like ....( 1.(Bmc) Be A Successfull Consultant - Insider Guide To Setup And Running Consulting Service (2)
2. 04 - Creative Ideas Magazine
3. 50 Proven Ways To Build Restaurant Sales & Profits
4. 50.Little.Things.That.Make.aBig.Difference.to.Team.Motivation.&.Leadership_AmirEleslam
5. Guide to starting a homebased business-IAN NICHOLSON
6. Amacom.Raising.Capital.Get.The.Money.You.Need.To.Grow.Your.Business.Second.Edition.Ebook-Yyepg
7. best business ideas
8. Blue Ocean Strategy
9. Brian Tracy - Turbo Coach
10.business at the speed of thought-bill gates
11.Business Etiquette Basics
12. Ever Best Business_Proposal... Written and compiled.( Time to make money )
13.Dictionary_Of_Financial_And_Business_Terms[1]
14.Donald Trump - Fortune Without Fear Real Estate Riches
15.ebook self help managing growth & prosperity in todays chaos
16.Finance Management Project Strategic - Handbook for small biz
17.Gurus on E-business { detailed to the last)
18.john[1].wiley and sons leap a revolution in creative business strategy.
19.Partnership_Kit { This is d Bomb, you can partner with even Dangote)
20.Powerful proposals tools ---how to give your business the winning edge
21.Robert-Kiyosaki-----Own-Your-Own-Corporation
22.The Professional Services Firm.
23.The Business Bible.
24.The Student Success Manifesto -The Guide to Creating a Life of Passion Purpose, and Prosperity.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by edubaba(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2016
MORE ON
Education
General Life university Books
{ like marthin Luther king Jr Books,
MBA IN A DAY -STEVEN STRALSER
50 ACTIVITIES FOR COACHING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE-ADELE.B
APPLIED EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE-TIM SPARROW
APPRECIATION REVOLUTION
CHAIN OF BLAME-PAUL MUOLO
COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK-COMMONWEALTH
EMPLOYEE TURNOVER-MATHEW KELLY
HOW TO ANSWER 64 TOUGHEST INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
HOW TO GET THE TRUTH OUT OF ANYONE
INVESTING IN YOUR COMPANYS HUMAN CAPITAL-JACK.J.PHILLIPS
MANAGEMENT-TASKS RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRACTICES-PETER DRUCKER
MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS-A PROBLEM SOLVING APPROACH-NICK WILKINSON
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR - I HAVE A DREAM
MASTERING THE ART OF PERSUASION AND INFLUENCE
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by edubaba(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2016
MORE ON

Business
Like ....( 1.(Bmc) Be A Successfull Consultant - Insider Guide To Setup And Running Consulting Service (2)
2. 04 - Creative Ideas Magazine
3. 50 Proven Ways To Build Restaurant Sales & Profits
4. 50.Little.Things.That.Make.aBig.Difference.to.Team.Motivation.&.Leadership_AmirEleslam
5. Guide to starting a homebased business-IAN NICHOLSON
6. Amacom.Raising.Capital.Get.The.Money.You.Need.To.Grow.Your.Business.Second.Edition.Ebook-Yyepg
7. best business ideas
8. Blue Ocean Strategy
9. Brian Tracy - Turbo Coach
10.business at the speed of thought-bill gates
11.Business Etiquette Basics
12. Ever Best Business_Proposal... Written and compiled.( Time to make money )
13.Dictionary_Of_Financial_And_Business_Terms[1]
14.Donald Trump - Fortune Without Fear Real Estate Riches
15.ebook self help managing growth & prosperity in todays chaos
16.Finance Management Project Strategic - Handbook for small biz
17.Gurus on E-business { detailed to the last)
18.john[1].wiley and sons leap a revolution in creative business strategy.
19.Partnership_Kit { This is d Bomb, you can partner with even Dangote)
20.Powerful proposals tools ---how to give your business the winning edge
21.Robert-Kiyosaki-----Own-Your-Own-Corporation
22.The Professional Services Firm.
23.The Business Bible.
24.The Student Success Manifesto -The Guide to Creating a Life of Passion Purpose, and Prosperity.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by edubaba(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2016
ANOTHER ONE in Dj khaled's Voice

Looking forward to doing Business with Gurus here.

LEADERSHIP....
Books like----The 48 Laws of Power.
CONFESSIONS OF AN Economic hit man BY JOHN PERKINS.
78 Important Questions Every Leader Should Ask and Answer by Chris Clark-Epstein.
A Survival Guide for Working With Bad Bosses - Dealing With Bullies, Idiots, Back-stabbers, And Other Managers from hell. by Gini Graham scott, Ph.D
Albert J. Bernstein - How to Deal with Emotionally Explosive People.
The wisdom of Alexander the Great by Lance B.Kurke, ph.D.
Becoming_a_Strategic_Leader By Richard L. Hughes & Katherine Rills ( Centre for Creative Leadership )
Bill_Clinton_-_My_Life.
The Leadership Secrets of billy graham's study guide Questions.
Blink,The_Power_Of_Thinking_Without_Thinking_-_Malcolm_Gladwell.
Boards That Deliver by Ram Charan.
The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.
Develop_your_leadership_skills-_John_Adair._--_2nd_ed,
Dreams_from_My_Father__Barack_Obama.
Entreleadership_avoiding_enemies_of_team_unity.
The JOHN ADAIR Handbook_of_Management_and_Leadership, Edited by Neil Thomas.
How to Talk to Anyone - 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationship by Leil Lowndes.
How.to.Act.Like.CEO by D.A BENTON.
Influence Without Authority (Allan R. Cohen & David L. Bradford).
Inside The Guru Mind - Stephen Covey
Winning .....BY Jack Welch
Leadership secrets. By ..Jack Welch.
Lasting_Leadership_-_What_You_Can_Learn_from_the_Top_25_Business_People_of_our_Times.
Leadership Training Activity Book.
Leadership_Secrets_of_World's_CEOs.
BOOK OF ETIQUETTE -- by LILLIAN EICHLER.
The Bible On Leadership- McGraw-Hill - ( From Moses to Mathew - Management Lessons for contemporary Leaders.)
Robert Cialdini - Influence - Science And Practice 4Th Ed.
Six Sigma Team Dynamics. The Elusive key to Project success by GEORGE ECKES.
The Concise Adair on Team Building and Motivation edited by Neil Thomas.
The Audacity of Hope (Barack Obama) [Crown 2006].
The Emotionally Intelligent Workplace.
The Jack Welch Lexicon of Leadership (Jeffrey A. Krames).
The_Art__Practice_Of_Leadership_Coaching_-_50_Top_Executive_Coaches_Reveal_Their_Secrets.
The_Leadership_Challenge_Workbook by KOUZES POSNER.
The_Tipping_Point,_How_Little_Things_Can_Make_a_Big_Difference_-__Malcolm_Gladwell.
The-hiring-and-firing-question-and-answer-book.
The_Art_of_War-tzu_sun.
What_the_best_CEOs_know_-_7_exceptional_leaders_and_their_lessons_for_transforming_any_business.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND PROJECT MANAGER.
Shakespeare-Complete-Works.

LITERATURE...
Books Like--- AesopBarryDaniels-novels
Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
chimera recovery BY NANO WINNER & CONIE WHIPPLE.
divine comedy-humour by WaLT.
Everything's Eventual By Stephen King.
Gifts with No Giver. ( A love Affair with Truth) by Nirmala.
Goodsman Hotel by Alan keslian.
H. G. Wells - The Time Machine.
H. G. Wells - The War of the Worlds.
Hack "Secured" -novel ( A can't Miss Novel).
Hitman_Enemy_Within by William C. Dietz. ( The official Novel of the Blockbuster Video Game).
IF_TOMMOROW_COMES_BY_SIDNEY_SHELDON ( The World's Master story Teller).\
Hilarious jokes.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea-.by Jules Verne.
Labyrinth-poem.
Mark Twain - The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
Mark Twain - The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
Oscar Wilde - The Importance of Being Earnest-novel.
Complete poem.
POEMBOOK_2nd_Ed_MOON_man by John Reyer.
Poetic guidance, ( For a healthy Heart Body andd Soul) By Daniel Henderson.
Rambo tooth. Buddha's Tooth. ( A Thailand Adventure).
Sentence-of-marriage ( Promises To keep) by Shayne Parkinson.
A COLLECTION OF SHORT CONTEMPORARY STORIE featuring the Novella. By James W.Nelson.
Snapdragon-Alley-novel. by Tom Lichtenberg.
The Bourne Legacy - by Robert Ludlum.
The-blood-stained Belt. By Brian H.Jones.
Re: These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend by lodphil(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2016
Denko2721987:

thanks and God bless
bros abeg help ur guy with those books,I use God beg you
Philchidi99@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.