Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months (23402 Views)

Because Of Fashola, I Will Tone Down My Criticism Of Buhari – Fayose / Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity / Fashola I Love Your Beautiful Tincan - Apapa Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by PROPHETmichael: 1:33am On May 25, 2016
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), has denied ever saying as the then Governor of Lagos State that if given a chance, he could fix the problem of electricity in Nigeria within six months.

Fashola, who was speaking during a programme on the Nigerian Television Authority Network on Tuesday, which was monitored by our correspondent, urged those crediting the statement to him to stop peddling falsehood.

The minister challenged anyone with a recording of where he had boasted that he could provide regular electricity to Nigerians within six months to publish such, insisting that he had only promised that he could supply a community in the Lekki area of Lagos with power from an Independent Power Project in the state within six months with the permission to do so.

He said, “I have heard that I said that electricity problem will be solved in six months. I have never made the statement. Anybody who has a video of where I said this should please make it public. The point I made was when I was handing over the Lekki IPP because we had about 10 megawatts of power there.”

source: http://www.punchng.com/didnt-promise-regular-power-six-months-fashola/

Mr Fashola, you may not have directly promised regular supply in six months but i remember you saying, "a serious government will fix the power problem in six months". So is this an indictment on this administration that they are not a serious government?

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Rose2014: 1:51am On May 25, 2016

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Nobody: 1:56am On May 25, 2016
What the hell is wrong with you people, Fashola never said that... MY LATE FATHER DID!!! angry

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by wordychap: 1:59am On May 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy what won't u guys deny grin

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Rose2014: 2:02am On May 25, 2016
wordychap:
cheesy cheesy cheesy what won't u guys deny grin

Shift for me my brother make I join u laff grin
Karma don vex grin

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by KPhantom(m): 2:02am On May 25, 2016
From Aso rock with Denial. Starring Fashola.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by MosakuAW(m): 2:03am On May 25, 2016
No matter how clean you are, once you dine with APC thieves you become corrupt for the rest of your life.

Haba! Uncle, Mr, Ogbeni Fashola with your grey hair, you still dey lie.

Hope PMB has not merge Lai Mohammed's ministry of lie to your Work and Power ministry.

Na whaoooo!

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Firefire(m): 2:07am On May 25, 2016
This Goverment of APC is full of Proffessional Liars and Career rogues.

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by AceRoyal: 2:26am On May 25, 2016
[size=19pt]K. angry tongue[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Jirate(m): 2:48am On May 25, 2016
insisting that he had only promised that he could supply a community in the Lekki area of Lagos with power from an Independent Power Project in the state within six months with the permission to do so.

See how foolish APC people are, someone who wants to supply power to a single community is now been made to supply power to the whole Federation comprising of uncountable communities. What a Shame. undecided

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by IllegalMoney: 3:07am On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Dishonourable Minister of Darkness.
Dishonourable Minister of Rocket Science.

APC-All Promises Cancelled

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Dreal11247: 3:18am On May 25, 2016
APC- All Promises Cancelled
All Promises Changed.

That's the change that they voted for.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by benarex(m): 3:20am On May 25, 2016
This people will end up denying us one day. They never apologize! Ok sir, you didn't promise to fix power in 6 months, what did you promise to do? Yes, you promised to keep us in darkness.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Ofodirinwa: 3:21am On May 25, 2016

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Pidggin(f): 3:29am On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Fashola don join Lie Mhmd

43 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Ajibel(m): 3:30am On May 25, 2016
That's the real truth. Fash never promised he will solve Nigeria's power problems in 6 months.

I remembered when he made that statement when he commissioned an IPP in the Island.

He was speaking to Lagos that he could and not to Nigeria.

Those who followed events back then in Lagos would know that the discos frustrated his efforts to extend his IPP projects to the masses and also because power generation was in the exclusive list of the FG.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:33am On May 25, 2016
APC and lies self

34 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by slaughter(m): 3:34am On May 25, 2016

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Agbgift(f): 3:43am On May 25, 2016
Very soon they will deny that they are not the ones ruling Nigeria.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by M4gunners: 3:52am On May 25, 2016
It is in apc's DNA so am not surprised.

39 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by bigtt76(f): 4:10am On May 25, 2016
Some news or thread not worth reading angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Bitterleafsoup: 4:34am On May 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
“So, let no one say that he has no money to deliver power for the entire country. This is the limit to which the law allows us to do, but we have done this to make a statement that power can be generated."

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/power-supply-all-homes-in-lagos-will-be-lit-in-six-months-if-fashola/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Nobody: 6:06am On May 25, 2016
Unfortunately that's what they say when they are being held accountable for their own words

11 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by proeast(m): 6:11am On May 25, 2016
Foolish man, when serious people like Barth Nnaji was about to give us uninterruptible power supply, this mofo thought it was easy, he even went as far as saying that it was not rocket science to give Nigerians steady power supply, now that the mantle has been passed to him, he has realised that it is not just rocket science but nuclear & extra terrestrial science! Whatever reputation he garnered when he was governor of Lagos would have been effectively destroyed by the time he lives as the minister of power. Yeye dey smell.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by EasternLeopard: 6:13am On May 25, 2016
Lai Mohammad has finally taught Fashola how to lie grin

35 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2016
Why don't u wailers quote where he said power eikk be stable in six months?

The guy simply said 10,000 megawatts is achievable by December...and in truth, we were already on the highest in the history of this country until the savages we share the same yeye country with, started blowing up gas pipes...lol

angry angry angry

It's all good..
I heard the govt is planning in building hydro pwered plants now...now...

I Jes hope the gas powered plants are left in your region... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:22am On May 25, 2016
slaughter:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/power-supply-all-homes-in-lagos-will-be-lit-in-six-months-if-fashola/

http://www.zubbyblog.com/serious-government-will-fixthe-power-problem-six-months-fashola-2014/

http://newsrescue.com/there-will-be-power-in-all-homes-in-six-months-if-i-was-in-charge-fashola-rescued/

Fashola should stop these lies.......
where are the lies? U guys are dunces... grin grin

Did it even take up to six months before the improvements in power supply in the country?

In the history of Nigeria, we peaked at more than 5k mw. Now. Is it his fault that your primitive clan is blowing up pipes that supply to the plants?

Are you guys deliberately dumb or just naturally stupid?

4 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Nobody: 6:23am On May 25, 2016
Abeg just shut up and work. Failure na ur middle name

25 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by mikolo80: 6:24am On May 25, 2016
Firefire:
This Goverment of APC is full of Proffessional Liars and Career rogues.

pdp nko that spent 16 billion dollars on nepa nko
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by beejaay: 6:25am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Why don't u wailers quote where he said power eikk be stable in six months?

The guy simply said 10,000 megawatts is achievable by December...and in truth, we were already on the highest in the history of this country until the savages we share the same yeye country with, started blowing up gas pipes...lol

angry angry angry

It's all good..
I heard the govt is planning in building hydro pwered plants now...now...

I Jes hope the gas powered plants are left in your region... grin grin

your mumurism is getting out of hand....i hope you wont deny your parent one day cos of APCshit...IDSMH4U

59 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by favouredseed(f): 6:31am On May 25, 2016
SMH

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by NonFarmPayrol: 6:33am On May 25, 2016
grin

lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why It Is Hard To Believe 3.4 Trillion Naira Was Truely Recovered / Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.