Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months (23419 Views)

Because Of Fashola, I Will Tone Down My Criticism Of Buhari – Fayose / Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity / Fashola I Love Your Beautiful Tincan - Apapa Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by caprini1: 6:35am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Why don't u wailers quote where he said power eikk be stable in six months?

The guy simply said 10,000 megawatts is achievable by December...and in truth, we were already on the highest in the history of this country until the savages we share the same yeye country with, started blowing up gas pipes...lol

angry angry angry

It's all good..
I heard the govt is planning in building hydro pwered plants now...now...

I Jes hope the gas powered plants are left in your region... grin grin
They don't have to keep us in darkness before building anything........what is wrong in copying Ghana and importing some floating power barges ,station them at sea and add some megawatts to what we generate already?

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Candyrain(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2016
Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beware of karma grin

The nemesis of zombies.

Hi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2016
beejaay:

your mumurism is getting out of hand....i hope you wont deny your parent one day cos of APCshit...IDSMH4U
you knw, u dnt have to include my parents in this. Are u guys cursed to disrespect your elders? angry angry
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2016
caprini1:
They don't have to keep us in darkness before building anything........what is wrong in copying Ghana and importing some floating power barges ,station them at sea and add some megawatts to what we generate already?
plsz for God's sake, even Ghana buys gas from Nigeria to power their stations. Tell me, where is 24hrs electricity Ghana was boasting of?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by sinistermind(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2016
I guess this is an unserious govt. Vandalism has been there right from time even during Jonathan tenure... so there's no defence to his crass failure.

6 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by BossKratos: 7:03am On May 25, 2016
shocked

Na wa oh! This "changing of mouth" must be a policy directive in this administration of "change"!

5 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by freeze001(f): 7:17am On May 25, 2016
So what other credentials did Fashola have on the strength of which he was appointed minister for power? As a lawyer and SAN, he has no practical knowledge or experience of power generation and whatnot but I'm certain it's this statement that made Bubu put him there.

Biko if he's denying that statement he has better resign because it just shows that he's out of his depth and there's no hope for the sector under his watch.

Now he's denying that statement, if he was truly an honourable person or he meant that statement in a sense different from what was published by the press then why didn't he correct the impression or deny the statement then? He finished taking advantage of the gullibility of his fellow APC zombies just to discredit the former govt. Now he's in power e don hook am for throat, na lie sure pass for am. Nonsense goats dem! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by BushidoBlue(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2016
APC = LAIRS

THEIR SUPPORTERS = ZOMBIES

7 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Nobody: 7:34am On May 25, 2016
Agbgift:
Very soon they will deny that they are not the ones ruling Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by three: 7:39am On May 25, 2016
[size=15pt]Fasholai!![/size]

Some one would assume that the guy just began with his lies now

MosakuAW:

No matter how clean you are, once you dine with APC thieves you become corrupt for the rest of your life.

Haba! Uncle, Mr, Ogbeni Fashola with your grey hair, you still dey lie.

Hope PMB has not merge Lai Mohammed's ministry of lie to your Work and Power ministry.

Na whaoooo!

https://www.nairaland.com/3116689/fashola-says-fuel-being-sold

https://www.nairaland.com/3060480/debunking-fasholais-unnecessary-lies-re

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by ajepako(f): 7:56am On May 25, 2016
We know APC promised nothing so we are not expecting anything..

At least not until you obtain a degree in Rocket Science since that is what is needed to fix our energy crises..

Fall- hander... tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by iamord(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
plsz for God's sake, even Ghana buys gas from Nigeria to power their stations. Tell me, where is 24hrs electricity Ghana was boasting of?
you don't say what you don't know. A country seeking investors and to build an attractive manufacturing sector will do everything possible to ensure that the country gets the right amount of power and even in surplus to sell to neighbouring countries. Atm Ghana internal generated gas supply supersedes what Nigeria gives. And has other sources of power generation both under construction and proposed Ask from a few Nigerians that have been there recently to tell you about the light situation at the moment to confirm for yourself

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by iamord(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
you don't say what you don't know. A country seeking investors and to build an attractive manufacturing sector will do everything possible to ensure that the country gets the right amount of power and even in surplus to sell to neighbouring countries. Atm Ghana internal generated gas supply supersedes what Nigeria gives. And is not reliable due to supply deficiencies.. And has other sources of power generation both under construction and proposed. Ask from a few Nigerians that have been there recently to tell you about the light situation at the moment to confirm for yourself
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by caprini1: 8:05am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
But at least 24hrs of electricity can be enjoyed in 4 days out of 7,.....and not not compared to the total blackout we have here for days and weeks.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by nbright: 8:07am On May 25, 2016
IDIOT!
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by ify2016: 8:08am On May 25, 2016
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Nbote(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Why don't u wailers quote where he said power eikk be stable in six months?
The guy simply said 10,000 megawatts is achievable by December...and in truth, we were already on the highest in the history of this country until the savages we share the same yeye country with, started blowing up gas pipes...lol
angry angry angry
It's all good..
I heard the govt is planning in building hydro pwered plants now...now...
I Jes hope the gas powered plants are left in your region... grin grin
SLIDEwaxie:
where are the lies? U guys are dunces... grin grin
Did it even take up to six months before the improvements in power supply in the country?
In the history of Nigeria, we peaked at more than 5k mw. Now. Is it his fault that your primitive clan is blowing up pipes that supply to the plants?
Are you guys deliberately dumb or just naturally stupid?

I think U really under-estimated how ignorant u are on d issue at hand.. U clearly have no idea power is generated by Hydro powered and thermal plants. D Shiroro, Kainji, Jebba and Zamfara dams are all Hydro power plants while almost all of d Gas plants have either been non operational or operating partially even before militants resumed hostilities. U claim power generation peaked at wateva and dropped but failed to realise and admit it dropped way before bombing of pipelines because water levels at d various dams dropped. D existing dams can b upgraded and maintained properly to optimize their various generation capacities but d govt is yet to look in those directions. Some were under construction and nearing various states of completion e.g d mambilla power plant, d second Zamfara power plant which was almost already completed and d Kano power station. But I bet since all u hear is nepa blaming Gas pipelines vandalization, u only instinct is to assume Nigeria is powered by Gas plants and d govt is here to save d day by building new ones. I wonder how long U and ur likes want to kip spewing hatred and defending mediocrity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by luvbeloved(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2016
mikolo80:
pdp nko that spent 16 billion dollars on nepa nko
....you no dey shame? seriously! Is that the issue here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Kaldakinn: 8:13am On May 25, 2016
Kk
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by obailala(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2016
Oya daftos should come in, take your positions on the queue and start throwing insults...

Nigerian media is wonderful indeed with a natural penchant for twisting words..... while the insults flow, can someone kindly post a video of where Fashola actually said 6 months for the entire nation?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Olibboy: 8:15am On May 25, 2016
..baba voice out
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by hucienda: 8:16am On May 25, 2016
hehehe... he who now wears the shoes knows where it pinches...

When he was outside, it could be done in 6 months,

Now he's there, story don change- as usual- the lying APC way.

3 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Acidosis(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2016
So people actually expect a 'magistrate' to perform wonders in the power sector much more than Prof Barth Nnaji?

Fashola is just a rogue.

3 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Exponental(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2016
He can't fix jack. He ran away from an energy summit or so with foreign investors in attendance to attend a commissioning ceremony in Lagos represented by an SSA.... Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by obailala(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2016
slaughter:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/power-supply-all-homes-in-lagos-will-be-lit-in-six-months-if-fashola/

http://www.zubbyblog.com/serious-government-will-fixthe-power-problem-six-months-fashola-2014/

http://newsrescue.com/there-will-be-power-in-all-homes-in-six-months-if-i-was-in-charge-fashola-rescued/

Fashola should stop these lies.......
The first link you posted concurs with what fashola just explained, he wasnt referring to the entire dilapidated nation. So whose the maga here?.... Like he said, provide the video where he said power to the 'entire Nigeria' or kindly hide your face.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by erico2k2(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2016
Ajibel:
That's the real truth. Fash never promised he will solve Nigeria's power problems in 6 months.

I remembered when he made that statement when he commissioned an IPP in the Island.

He was speaking to Lagos that he could and not to Nigeria.

Those who followed events back then in Lagos would know that the discos frustrated his efforts to extend his IPP projects to the masses and also because power generation was in the exclusive list of the FG.
U blind ni
Plz read the post by Rose2014

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by kannymoore(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2016
Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beware of karma grin

he asked for an audio recording; you're bringing this..

biko, is something wrong with you nwannem!
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by bukynkwuenu: 8:22am On May 25, 2016
ok...but 1year don pass
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by lightheart(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2016
Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State, yesterday, said the solution to the problem of power sector could be achieved in six months if the Distribution Companies, DISCOs, were ready to yield some percentages of their concessions to the state government

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/power-supply-all-homes-in-lagos-will-be-lit-in-six-months-if-fashola/
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by tete7000(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2016
Thisl government doesn't need opposition. Their past utterances stand in opposition to them. Bunch of greedy power mongers and liars.

2 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by kannymoore(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2016
erico2k2:

U blind ni
Plz read the post by Rose2014

youngman..didnt you see where he asked for a recording ( video / audio?)

why not retrieve any such recording from YouTube to verify/nullify fashola's claim?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Rolings: 8:29am On May 25, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

source: http://www.punchng.com/didnt-promise-regular-power-six-months-fashola/

Mr Fashola, you may not have directly promised regular supply in six months but i remember you saying, "a serious government will fix the power problem in six months". So is this an indictment on this administration that they are not a serious government?

Yes you remembered him saying a serious government will fix power problem in 6 months but you didn't tell us where he said it . He has clearly explained that he said so in the context of lekki Ipp and he has even challenged you to come up with an audio or video recording so what is your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yobe Residents Climb Trees To See President Buhari During His Visit / El-Rufai Lifts Lockdown In Kaduna State / Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.