Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Career Path In Demography And Statistic, Pls Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Path In Demography And Statistic, Pls Help (386 Views)

5 Career Path You Can Easily Gain Valuable Experience From Home / How To Pursue A Career Path In HSE / Help A Brother! How Can I Choose A Career Path? I Studied Business Education! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Path In Demography And Statistic, Pls Help by cr80vity(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2016
good mornin
please my baby sister just got admitted to o.a.u to study demography and statistics...I am asking on her behalf the career path in this course and is it different fron statistic, I min those studying statistics only...how can she build a career with this course...are there certifications under this course, those she v to learn any software, where can she work with the course and she be an entrepreneur in this course...
thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Buyers And Distributor Needed For Portable Solar Product, Now Avalaible / Port Harcourt Jobs Information 2016 / Entrepreneurship By Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.