Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? (576 Views)

10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2016
What is that particular quality or thing you got that people can't resist in you that makes them compliment??
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by nikkypearl(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2016
My head
My shoulder
My knee,my toes (3x)

They all belong to God. sad

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
My head My shoulder My knee,my toes (3x)

They all belong to God. sad
funi you,i know say ur body blongs to God
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by falconey(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2016
my face
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by bettercreature(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2016
falconey:
my face
it's probably your money if we are talking about ladies here
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 25, 2016
My dick
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by nepapole(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2016
My left butt
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by Marlvin(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2016
Imagine what you guys classify as most valuable assets.

The most valuable asset is your brain ! without it, you're more of a robot / dummy.
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by psucc(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2016
If I daily lay hold of my life, thanks be to God.
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by coldHeat: 9:21am On May 25, 2016
My spiritual (supernatural) gifts & talents;

unlike my brain, my mind, my conscience, my memories, my lust for enlightenment (all of which I consider immensely valuable to myself {and somewhat consequently, to others as well}), my gifts cannot be lost, corrupted or taken away from me by loss of memory or corruption of body, mind and spirit.

So I consecrate myself to the will of Divinity so as to make what can never be taken away from me my most power resource to change the world and make it a better place.

And does it make me valuable, attractive and sought out by others?

A well polished product gift (talent), needs no hard sell...
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 25, 2016
My brain..............

Unfortunately, it's unreliable sometimes
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:31am On May 25, 2016
I can make people feel at ease with ease. That's my superpower grin
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2016
my height ( 6'9)
I make money with it
get too many attentions with it
make anyone I am walking with to feel safe
people that are 3 yrs or more older than me always greets me

that's just a blessing in disguise
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by Apelex(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2016
My God and my Money,
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by Tortivchina(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
What is that particular quality or thing you got that people can't resist in you that makes them compliment??
My dick first and everything
Re: What Do You Consider As Your Most Valuable Asset?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2016
Tortivchina:
My dick first and everything
ah sight you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real People And Great Ideas (cool?) / U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly / This Is The Day...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.