Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe (1739 Views)

10 Hilarious Quotes By Pete Edochie That’ll Leave You On The Floor / 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationship / 30 Funny Pictures Of Robert Mugabe And Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by DaudaAbu(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2016
Got thes from a friend FB page and thought i just have to share it

ROBERT MUGABE'S LATEST QUOTES

1) "Some women's legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading".
Robert Mugabe, 2016

2) "It's hard to bewitch African girls these days because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire".
Robert Mugabe, 2016

3) "If you are ugly; you are ugly - stop talking about inner beauty because we don't walk around with X-rays".
Robert Mugabe, 2016

4) "Dear sister, don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining. You are not an umbrella".
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

5) "Check your girlfriend's body, if she has more tattoos or piercings, you can cheat on her. She is already used to pain.
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

6) "Dating a slim or slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face".
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by DaudaAbu(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2016
7) "It's better for a man to be stingy with the money he has hustled for, than for a woman to deny you a hole that she didn't even drill it herself.
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

8.) "Some of you girls can't even jog
for 5 minutes but expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade".
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

9) "If your girlfriend/boyfriend has not taken a picture with you before just make that request and stop forcing Photo Grid to bring you together.
✔Robert Mugabe, April 2016

10) "God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker".
Robert Mugabe, March 2016

11) "If women think having their period (menstruation) in a whole month is a difficult task, they should ask the men how difficult is it to control an erected Penis in public."
✔Robert Mugabe, January 2016

But this time he hits the jackpot...

12) "Swimming pool is much more useful than the Liverpool football club".
✔Robert Mugabe, May 19th, 2016
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 9:16am On May 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by ORACLE1975(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2016
I dey come
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 9:20am On May 25, 2016
No 5 and 10 though.
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 9:20am On May 25, 2016
"If your boyfriend gives us as much Chances as Arsenal is giving Arsene Wenger, MARRY him" undecidedcry
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by feran15(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2016
These are hilarious, but sometimes, i doubt that he actually says these things
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by waxxydude: 10:05am On May 25, 2016
"The only warning africans take seriously is low battery" - RobertMugabe

Sometimes i don't understand, how come a president say all this

The "liverpool" almost made me shed a tear cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by Menace2Society(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2016
Chai!some people can believe anything!
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by Aremu01(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2016
That no 11
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by DaudaAbu(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2016
I heard that the same Robert Mugabe is the most educated presido in Africa
Re: 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe by ashmanpolo: 12:47pm On May 25, 2016
God created everybody to be free and single. If you get married, it's your fault

(1) (Reply)

I Said I Am Not Gay!! Stop It! / What Pet Name Do You Call Your Lover? / The Best Punishment For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.