Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness (24024 Views)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / EFCC Driver And Policeman Burgle Badeh's Sealed Mansion / "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2016
B
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by AntiWailer: 12:48pm On May 25, 2016
This people have killed this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by fxskye: 12:50pm On May 25, 2016
ki02020:
Nawa o...aiding and abetting

Give him one year in kuje cheesy

1 Year is too small. Launch a fresh investigation into activities of his own company to dig out more likely aiding/abetting deals.
and now determine his punishment base on the overall outcome.
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by amanda2013(f): 12:54pm On May 25, 2016
see money

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by AnanseK(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2016
Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 25, 2016
segalex:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204018-badeh-asked-lie-efcc-i-n1-8-billion-shopping-mall-witness.html
blood money. Wives of soldiers have become widows on account of the shameless greed and mind boggling stealing carried out by these people. Funds meant for the troops were simply diverted and soldiers were sacrificed. It is high time we began to jail these folks together with their families for failing to ask their bread winners where they got these funds.

2 Likes

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 25, 2016
And the politically shallow-minded and politically bereft will still call Buhari "bubu". I thank you Lord for the privilege of being a part of this generation dat witnessed the transformational changes of my darling country Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 25, 2016
Mehn 1.8 Bill... No more trial abeg. luck dis bad thief for one small dark room wit 6 thousand Mosquitoes throway key.. I trust mosquitoes dem dey heartless.

4 Likes

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Coldfeets: 12:59pm On May 25, 2016
segalex:
This badeh of a man may actually be a worse thief than dasuki

I'm sure he is.

Wait...

No, no, no,

Dasuki is the undisputed champion

For now!

2 Likes

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by popcykaylah(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2016
those wailers and miscreants who have sold their children's future will ignore this thread ..may Ogun,ayilala,orunmila,amadioha strike badeh where ever he is..oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by busomma: 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
Mr, Badeh should be ashamed of himself. He has brought everlasting shame to himself & his family. Am surprised he hasn't cry political persecution or witch hunting as they all do. If he had enough sense, he would've negotiated for plea bargain after returning all he stole. Wasting government's time & resources will definitely attract long prison sentence cos there's no way he's getting out of this nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by popcykaylah(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
EmmaOgbu:
B
B for badeh the badoo of theifrey

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Besto(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2016
BossKratos:
shocked

This BAD-EH na BAD guy oh? See the barawo name sef!
In a portharcourt girl's voice - na bad guy eh.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by harrycoco(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by deebsman1(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2016
Are u ur right senses?

Beehshorp:
All dis news of corruption no dey move me again.. For heavens sake a cup of rice na 100naira.. And rain don dey flex muscle anyhow dis one no opportunity to go hustle d money self... Buhari leave corruption alone.. No be corruption go give us food

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by 4nobody4every1: 1:07pm On May 25, 2016
jaybee3:
Badeh don enter one chance

Abeg make dem measure his sentence according to the circumference of the belle wey he take use swallow the yams. Every inch = 1 year custodial sentence
grin grin grin
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by dvee2: 1:07pm On May 25, 2016
Beehshorp:
All dis news of corruption no dey move me again.. For heavens sake a cup of rice na 100naira.. And rain don dey flex muscle anyhow dis one no opportunity to go hustle d money self... Buhari leave corruption alone.. No be corruption go give us food

**** he doesn't know there is a link between this corruption and the prevailing economic situation. Remove the clog in your brains

2 Likes

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by allthingsgood: 1:08pm On May 25, 2016
Some will still keep doubting and supporting the looters
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 25, 2016
baddo11:
Simple jungle justice is d perfect solution 4dis criminals

dats y I like China. Execution of criminals s a sweet tin dia.
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Sharksblow(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2016
Oh God!!! you will see their children oppressing everyone in the streets.....slapping anybody anyhow.... Anyone who is holding Nigeria's money be you APC or PDP or warefa and making the citizens to suffer, if you do not return our money...........God strike you all with thunder....
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by MARKone(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2016
baddo11:

Exactly!!

And some people are saying they should be given amnesty, FG takes 70% and leaves 30% for the theives undecided. They should collect everything and kill them all!!
N1.5bn for a mall by a military man, can u imagine, this is probably a tip of the iceberg, knowing that he might still have other "investments"
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Max24: 1:34pm On May 25, 2016
This one involved only Badeh alone and we are talking of almost 2billion for one mall.Will this be his only investment? And imagine each one of them stealing 2 billion each minimum in a nation with 18000naira minimum wage. And some were angry when Cameron said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt. We are more than fantastically corrupt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by wirinet(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2016
APC propaganda according to PDP and IPOB Sympathizers. Buhari is just distracting us from May 29, as there is nothing to show for one year of failure. Where is the physical evidence that Badeh owns the shopping mall? Even if he owns the mall, is he the only thief in Nigeria? What of Tinubu, Amaechi and Obasanjo? are they not corrupt also? Typical witch hunting by APC.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Luvties(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2016
989900B:
Fayose . . . I see you. cheesy

Gradually the WAR against corruption is getting to FAYOSE door steps who owns the land worth N650million.

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 25, 2016
segalex:
This badeh of a man may actually be a worse thief than dasuki

I have been saying this since day one Dasuki file was open. There are so many people who are worst than the devil in this country that even the devil himself is afraid of them lolz.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by 989900B: 2:00pm On May 25, 2016
Luvties:

Gradually the WAR against corruption is getting to FAYOSE door steps who owns the land worth N650million.

Interesting.

No wonder he's been jumping up and down . . . I didn't know they already got one of his customers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 25, 2016
jay2pee:
hmmmm.... I smell lies everywhere

Keep smelling lies everyday. That's how you will smell lies to your grave one day. You see something that is as clear as the sky and you are smelling lies. Are you even sure your nose is working. Iranu Jedi Jedi

2 Likes

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by billionbaby(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2016
Badeh sneh! 1.8billion sneh! thief sneh!
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Omonigeriarere: 2:13pm On May 25, 2016
baddo11:

Well said. Waiting for IPOB crew's response too. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Omonigeriarere: 2:15pm On May 25, 2016
[s]
Beehshorp:
[/s]
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 25, 2016
These people are not fit to live among men...how could you steal money meant to help humanity ...shameless people with their crazy as.s god! angry
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Beetobee(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2016
segalex:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204018-badeh-asked-lie-efcc-i-n1-8-billion-shopping-mall-witness.html

Remind me who was the Commander in Chief of Nigeria when this happened... Clueless non- God fearing Nigerians are still yearning for death!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest / Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! / Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.