Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

For Men, 18+only.: Psychologically Proven Technique Of Attracting Any Hot Girl.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men, 18+only.: Psychologically Proven Technique Of Attracting Any Hot Girl.. (1412 Views)

Check Out This Hot Girl's Hips / Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / Can Attracting Women Be Learned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men, 18+only.: Psychologically Proven Technique Of Attracting Any Hot Girl.. by Djboosting: 10:25am On May 25, 2016
What do you think is holding you back from getting that girl you really wanted?

Why are you not fully attracting that girl whom you truly desire?

These and few more are what we’re going to be clearing the shït up on together tonight.

It’s very late in the night that I’m writing this to you and this makes me feel very excited..

I actually prefer to do this in the night, simply because some solutions always pops up in the head when you veer away from the noise of music, parties, people or at worst environmental pollutions of one’s thoughts.

So imagine this newsletter is something you’re reading at night, in a cool calm solitude environment, and open that mind of yours up fully to really get this part of your life handled.

67% of the time, you might not fully grab the whole psychology behind this newsletter once, but as you keep opening your mind to this more and more and re-reading, you begin to pick the idea up.

[size=14pt]Value Giving..[/size]

First most important thing for you to note here is this;

Attraction begins from YOU.

Yes, you heard that right.

Most guys think it’s until they started talking to the girl and start getting positive response back is when they are attracting the girl.

No, no, no..

It’s actually not so.

[size=14pt]Attraction begins right from YOU.[/size]

Anything that you want to make happen for yourself, you have to compose yourself like the thing already happen, before it can actually happen.

If you’re going over to meet a girl with the goal of attracting her, you must see her already attracted to you first in your head (mind), then you compose yourself according to that, then the techniques and ‘moves’ you know which you’ll be using, will be perfect and aligning with what you want.

Re-read that again if you don’t get it the first time.

Most guys go into approaching a girl with the mind-picture of; “she’ll ignore me”.

Some go into approaching with the mind-picture of; “she won’t like a guy like me”.

Again others go into the mind-picture of; “she’s too hot and beautiful to be attracted a guy like me”.

And BOOM!
Like that, their mind will start dictating what they would say and how they will behave around her, simply because that’s the information given to it.

A guy can know the best techniques (which is good BTW), but his body language will seem ‘off’ to attract a girl.

A guy might have the “handsome” look but will never attract that girl. Not because he’s not handsome, but because the information he’s playing to his brain is that of a “friendzone”

The friend zone mindsets never attract hot girls.

[size=14pt]Friend Zone Mind-picture = She’s Too Beautiful For A Guy Like Me..[/size]

Immediately a guy creates friendzone mind picture for himself, the whole approaching and interaction exercise is doomed.

No fvcking way, it ain’t gonna happen.

Everything is done for.

He starts worrying about what to say.

He starts playing it safe.

He starts becoming an Easy-To-Get guy.

He starts investing more into the interaction too much more than she’s supposed to.

Instead of him relaxing and sitting comfortably in front of this girl as he talks to her; he starts fidgeting, he starts stammering, he starts becoming the little fvcking b¡tch.

Not because he wants to, but indirectly that’s the information he fed to his mind that he’s is not qualified for the girl, or the girl is ‘too good’ or ‘too beautiful’ for him.

Girls are not vampire to be wary of and start creating fear in your mind for, they are by far the easiest people to interact with.. (Depending on her emotional state..)

[img][/img]

But you, my friend, I’m very excited for you, because on the other hand, you already know this that; to make something happen for you, you have to first assume that thing as already been put in place, and you start acting from that frame.

You don’t just attract girls, without first seeing yourself as the kind of guy who for some reasons attracts women at will.

You can’t become charming with girls, without first seeing yourself as a charmer first.

Same as, you can’t become the man who fvcks different women, without you first seeing yourself as the kind of guy who just for some reasons women just love to sleep with.

This mindset or mindframe of “I’m the kind of guy who for some reasons just easily attracts women at will without thinking about it..”
is what is going to dictate your action and how the techniques and moves to use will be put in place and you just free flow attraction.

You can’t be a winner, without you first seeing yourself as one.

[size=14pt]You are what you say you are..[/size]

What you say to yourself sticks inside of your brain and determines your action.

If you see yourself as a shy introverted guy, bruv, that’s what you will eventually become.

If you see yourself as a guy who needs to use tons of money as instrument to get girls, by all means please, that's who you're going to be.

If you see yourself as an outgoing personality that loves to have fun, that’s exactly what is going to be effecting and overwhelming your actions.

You are what you say you are..

[size=14pt]What Are You..?[/size]

So bruv, I’m gonna ask you. So think deeply.

What are you?

Are you a guy who fails with hot girls, OR you are the guy who succeeds with hot girls?

Are you the kind of guy who hot girls hate spending time with OR you’re the kind of guy who hot girls just loves talking to and spending time with?

Are you the kind of guy that repels women OR you’re the kind of guy who just easily attracts women?

If you are for the latter kind of guy that easily attracts women.

Now..

..You are out there, one sunny day at a bar..

..And you saw a girl sitting by a coffee table, all by herself sipping her drink, and already you’re this kind of guy who hot girls just loves talking to and spending time with, how will you NOT behave around this girl?

Of course you will not be overly eager to please her.

You will not be worried about working for her, since you’re just there to catch your fun and every girl always love talking to you.

You will not worry about her liking you or not, since almost every other girl always love spending time with you.

You will not be worried if she exchanges contact with you or not (which will inevitably happen BTW), simply because you’re just talking to her, not because you want to fvck her, but because every other girl loves you and want to spend quality time with you, and you’re trying to find out if this girl right here is on that level or not yet there.

Maybe she’s a Ferrari or a Taurus.

You will not worry about her rejecting you or not, because you’re just too fun and every girl loves you.
That’s it!

That’s all you need!

That’s the information you need to give to your brain every time you want to make an approach.

[size=14pt]“I’m the kind of guy who for some reason
just easily attracts women at will
without thinking about it..”
[/size]

What is in your mind-picture is what you will be acting in accordance with.

And what you are acting in accordance with is what determines your result.

You can’t be thinking of rejection and expect acceptance. iLegend

You can’t be playing the shïtty “she’ll reject me..” mind frame and expects the “you’ll accept..” response.

Are you fvcking feeling me?

Seriously I know you’re getting this.

Something is happening in your mind right now that is removing the whole blindfold from your eyes.

The main and absolute fact that you are here, listening to me, reading my tons and awesome shït, you already have the edge that the other guy doesn’t have.

The whole picture is getting clearer to you now that..

..No one can become something without first, consciously or unconsciously, becoming that thing inside first and they’ll act through that frame.

See me?

I won’t fvcking become who I fvcking am today if I didn’t fvcking see my fvcking self this fvcking way first.

Fvck YEAH!

Everything that has happened to Julio Caesar and every successes of twosomes and threêsomes and foursomes and so on with different hot women, won’t have happen to him today if he didn’t see himself as that kind of guy.

No ‘guru’ will tell you this, but I will.

Why?

Because I’m Josh Fvcking Diamond, this shït is my shït, and my shït is the real shït, and the real shït is fvcking awesome, bruv!

Look at me dead in the fvcking eye and tell me, what do you really want to be?

A player or A spectator?

No fvck that..

I’m asking you again.

What are you?

Are you a guy who fails with hot girls, OR you are the guy who succeeds with hot girls?

Are you the kind of guy who hot girls hate spending time with OR you’re the kind of guy who hot girls just loves talking to and spending time with?

Are you the kind of guy that repels women OR you’re the kind of guy who just easily attracts women?

Now, slowly calm down.

Look at your screen, focus on it calmly.

Focus on your breathing, hear yourself breathe.

Control your breathing calmly and comfortably.

See yourself relaxing around every girl you talk to.

See yourself with that little smile on your face as you’re talking to her.

See yourself leaning back as she’s leaning into you.

Feel your whole body becoming perfectly ready to DOMINATE and ATTRACT more success into your life.

So if you see yourself as “I’m the kind of guy who for some reasons just easily attracts women at will without thinking about it..” and you’re talking to a girl now;

-How will you talk to this girl?

-How will you act around her?

-What will you be saying to her?

-How will you feel?

-How will you sit?

-How will you look at her?

-How will you smile at her?

Now start ACTING that way, doing and saying what you want..

Saying what you want, irrespective of what people think of you.

And I’ll see you at the TOP.

I love you, but I love me too.

Peace beast.

-JD

http://joshuniverse.com/2016/05/25/psychologically-proven-technique-of-attracting-any-hot-girl/

3 Likes

Re: For Men, 18+only.: Psychologically Proven Technique Of Attracting Any Hot Girl.. by heaven55: 9:34am On May 27, 2016
nice
Re: For Men, 18+only.: Psychologically Proven Technique Of Attracting Any Hot Girl.. by Nobody: 9:56am On May 27, 2016
Oh for men only..
Re: For Men, 18+only.: Psychologically Proven Technique Of Attracting Any Hot Girl.. by fernandoc(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
G I just tried this shi7 and it's working. Now everybody is asking who is djboosting cos av been shouting ur name. Djboosting!!!
Re: For Men, 18+only.: Psychologically Proven Technique Of Attracting Any Hot Girl.. by Djboosting: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
fernandoc:
G I just tried this shi7 and it's working. Now everybody is asking who is djboosting cos av been shouting ur name. Djboosting!!!

cool I'm happy to be an inspiration for a successful guy like you..

Women are fun..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ!!! 10 Relationship Tips For Single Ladies. / When They Ask You To Draw Your Ex / Groom Secret Lover Appear On Wedding Day In Same Dress As Horrified Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.