Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Location Based Service (value Added Service) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Location Based Service (value Added Service) (973 Views)

No Best Network, It's Location Based - True Or False / How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? / Adding To The Value Added Services Of The Four Gsm Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Location Based Service (value Added Service) by crucifeso: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hi guys,
i am looking for a business partner that can invest into my business idea. the business idea is all about GSM subscribers downloading information on specific location with facilities that can be seen in these location. For example, when a subscriber makes a request to locate a specific hotel on his GSM phone, an SMS will be sent to him, telling him the address of the hotel, total number of rooms and prices of the rooms. it will also includes facilities like Bar/Restaurant, Swimming pool, internet connectivity, shops, lawn tenins court, golf course, mode of payment etc.  i have presently complied list of hotels, fast foods, restaurants,  Banks, state liasion offices, Interswitch ATMs, shopping malls etc all over nigeria.
if anyone that is interested in entering into partnership with me, please call 08037108785.

(1) (Reply)

Radio For Nokia 6600 / ICE Phone Number: In Case Of Emergency / Celtel Setting For Sony Ericsson K300i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.