Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,971 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her (16409 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 25, 2016
ronald4lif:
So, are you equating money and p*ssy as being proportional? Pal, p*ssy doesn't and can never be equal to money neither can it be a compensation for money.

Money is on a far higher pedestal than p*ssy and if you're spending money on a woman just to get her laid, you're the fool not her. She's doing what she loves and equally enjoys while you're being shortchanged of your hard earn money. Fvck that.
Wrong boy. So u'ld rather i spend my money on her and not fucck her, or wot d hell r u implying? I think ur d bigger fool

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by ronald4lif(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Wrong boy. So u'ld rather i spend my money on her and not fucck her, or wot d hell r u implying?

The message is you don't have to spend to fvck her for you can fvck her without spending. And if and when you spend with the intent of getting only sex in return, you're being shortchanged and played.

You confessed she loves sex as much as you do so why would you 'pay' someone you're in a relationship with to do what she loves?

3 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

The message is you don't have to spend to fvck her for you can fvck her without spending. And if and when you spend with the intent of getting only sex in return, you're being shortchanged and played.

You confessed she loves sex as much as you do so why would you 'pay' someone you're in a relationship with to do what she loves?
u missed d point. D point is if she makes it mandatory dat i spend on her (which a lot of women do, its in their dna), i'll also make it mandatory dat she sleeps with me. I'm not paying for sex. But if i must spend on her, den she must also be ok to have sex wif me.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by andysnoopy(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2016
Op has issues getting women. Pussy n money are what every adult gets.. stop acting like a village man that just discovered remote control. As you are typing this, people ( male n females ) r having sex.. people are marrying their 10th wife. . So because u just discovered pussy doesn't mean others are not tired of having them.. park well with ur latest discovery.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 25, 2016
andysnoopy:
Op has issues getting women. Pussy n money are what every adult gets.. stop acting like a village man that just discovered remote control. As you are typing this, people ( male n females ) r having sex.. people are marrying their 10th wife. . So because u just discovered pussy doesn't mean others are not tired of having them.. park well with ur latest discovery.
Sorry, i'm not father chrismas. If she needs money without sex, let her goan meet her daddy.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by ronald4lif(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
u missed d point. D point is if she makes it mandatory dat i spend on her (which a lot of women do, its in their dna), i'll also make it mandatory dat she sleeps with me. I'm not paying for sex. But if i must spend on her, den she must also be ok to have sex wif me.

Your point was duly understood. Most women loves to be spoilt by their men with gifts and money and of which you said any man who obliges this request should ensure they bang them. That's fine but still at the end of the day men are the ones being shortchanged coz these women do enjoys and love sex so spending on them is a win win situation for them.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

Your point was duly understood. Most women loves to be spoilt by their men with gifts and money and of which you said any man who obliges this request should ensure they bang them. That's fine but still at the end of the day men are the ones being shortchanged coz these women do enjoys and love sex so spending on them is a win win situation for them.
It is still better dat way dan spending on her without fuccking her, which a lot of guys do.

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by donephi(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Am a proud girl who doesnt need ya money

If u like b rich like bill gate ur whole head ache nd wahala b dat tongue tongue
hmmmmm!
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Don't surprised that a lady forming good girl in your sight is another man slut. Bitches are bitches.
One bottle of origin for u. Ur a wise man

5 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by dauntless15(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
D girl i'm straffing presently is a deeper life member.
i know some clowns will make leather chaps off my skin for this, but am saying it anyways, you are so on point op, i can relate very much to this, theres this girl i dated, i respected her then because she was a virgin, and i got her at a tender age of 17, we dated for two years, and i proposed thrice before she finally agreed, i was waiting for a day when she will finally consent to sex, and i was spending on her, not stupid kind of spending o, just recharge cards, gifts for special occasions like her birthday, she reciprocate the show of affection too and she buys me gifts as well but its not equivalent to what i get her, maybe perfume i appreciated because she's a kid and wasnt working and was new to dating, until she travelled for almost 6months, while she was away my feelings for her grew and she kept promising me that when she returns she's gonna give me a valuable gift, but she returned the opposite of her usual self, before i know whats up she started double dating, she was dating my cousin for that matter, i later realized she has lost her virginity something that kept me from taking advantage of her thinking she was a kid, later she told me to my face after i told her we should break up that she doesn't deserve me, that she's bored of the relationship that i dont have the balls to initiate sex that am not her kind of guy. this thought me two simple lessons, love us just a fallacy and what most girls understand is money+sex= love, two if you show girls love without asking for a reward which obviously means sex it gives the gurl the impression that you are weak, and stupid, she starts seeing you as a casual friend and a maga, and will deny that you ever dated her, my advice pls try to fvck the living daylight out of any girl as soon as possible if you start dating that way she remains your b*tch anytime she sees you even if you have broken up, the sex scene will replay in her head and the feelings come flooding back.

10 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
One bottle of origin for u. Ur a wise man

Barman sharpaly now, why u de dull me? 3 big chilled origin with one plate of assorted: my oga festivalofholi will take care of the bill
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Wrong boy. So u'ld rather i spend my money on her and not fucck her, or wot d hell r u implying? I think ur d bigger fool

My guy what he mean simply is you don't have to spend on her before having your way into her p*ussy
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 2:39pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Story for d gods. Ur type i'll just promise u marriage and u will end up in my bed.

cheesy cheesy the girls u meet not me i no too mumu like dat
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
i know some clowns will make leather chaps off my skin for this, but am saying it anyways, you are so on point op, i can relate very much to this, theres this girl i dated, i respected her then because she was a virgin, and i got her at a tender age of 17, we dated for two years, and i proposed thrice before she finally agreed, i was waiting for a day when she will finally consent to sex, and i was spending on her, not stupid kind of spending o, just recharge cards, gifts for special occasions like her birthday, she reciprocate the show of affection too and she buys me gifts as well but its not equivalent to what i get her, maybe perfume i appreciated because she's a kid and wasnt working and was new to dating, until she travelled for almost 6months, while she was away my feelings for her grew and she kept promising me that when she returns she's gonna give me a valuable gift, but she returned the opposite of her usual self, before i know whats up she started double dating, she was dating my cousin for that matter, i later realized she has lost her virginity something that kept me from taking advantage of her thinking she was a kid, later she told me to my face after i told her we should break up that she doesn't deserve me, that she's bored of the relationship that i dont have the balls to initiate sex that am not her kind of guy. this thought me two simple lessons, love us just a fallacy and what most girls understand is money+sex= love, two if you show girls love without asking for a reward which obviously means sex it gives the gurl the impression that you are weak, and stupid, she starts seeing you as a casual friend and a maga, and will deny that you ever dated her, my advice pls try to fvck the living daylight out of any girl as soon as possible if you start dating that way she remains your b*tch anytime she sees you even if you have broken up, the sex scene will replay in her head and the feelings come flooding back.
So true. Dem go first form say dem be believers and fornication is bad blah blah blah. All i did was just promise her marriage and dat was all. Those deeper life girls na dem fucck pass.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy the girls u meet not me i no too mumu like dat
U seem like an emotional person. Ur probably scared of loving and trusting someone, probably cos of previous heartbreaks frm guys. I've met a lot of women like u. Nothing unique about u.

4 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by dauntless15(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
So true. Dem go first form say dem be believers and fornication is bad blah blah blah. All i did was just promise her marriage and dat was all. Those deeper life girls na dem fucck pass.
so true but she's catholic and her mum is my dads political acquaintance, who i respect alot, and she knows about us.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 25, 2016
I like the message contained here. So many truths I wish I knew back in younger years.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2016
See my wife @ Repogirl wey go marry another man.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by demzylahot(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
hmmm.. u bin dull sha
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by dauntless15(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
demzylahot:

hmmm.. u bin dull sha
lol she was 17 and i was genuinely in love, i thought we will end up getting married as her family and mine is aware of everything
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by abdulaz: 3:05pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
So on point, fucck them well so that it will register in their brain, abi their papa give u money make u hold for them?

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by dauntless15(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2016
abdulaz:

So on point, fucck them well so that it will register in their brain, abi their papa give money make u hold for them?
amen to that bro
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 25, 2016
abdulaz:

So on point, fucck them well so that it will register in their brain, abi their papa give u money make u hold for them?
Lol. Ur on point bro
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by KweenSisan(f): 3:35pm On May 25, 2016
not so difficult to identify people whose mothers were absent from their lives...uhmmm....your wisdom is giving me goose pimples...clap for yourself bro..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:

My guy what he mean simply is you don't have to spend on her before having your way into her p*ussy
And it has been trashed already. Just scroll up,
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 25, 2016
KweenSisan:
not so difficult to identify people whose mothers were absent from their lives...uhmmm....your wisdom is giving me goose pimples...clap for yourself bro..
Hypocrite. Will u advise ur brothers to spend money on women/biitches? I guess dats d kind of advice ur mother gives to ur brothers.

3 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by pkang: 3:48pm On May 25, 2016
Na so one Esther wey my friend dey wire begin say make I buy am phone. Come my huz no bc me n my friend dey d same yard. Come hotel no, make we go for my friend house for another area no.
Hmmmmm but every day where d phone.

But I c say na shy boys girls dey ask money pass.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 25, 2016
pkang:
Na so one Esther wey my friend dey wire begin say make I buy am phone. Come my huz no bc me n my friend dey d same yard. Come hotel no, make we go for my friend house for another area no.
Hmmmmm but every day where d phone.

But I c say na shy boys girls dey ask money pass.
Hope say u no buy her d phone
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Pdizzle(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

You still gotta spend bro, when you're not Channing Tatum. Just make her understand beggars are not choosers.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by THELMA2000: 4:32pm On May 25, 2016
All dem stingy guys busy talking about sex in exchange for money. Lemme put it dis way... A man needs a woman and vise versa. Sex is a good thing (but unfortunately restricted religously to the married), so don't think when u give money to a woman and f**k her in exchange that u've hurt her neither has it make her a slut. According to what I heard, dey said it takes 21days for a man to regain the sperm which was released during sex (lol), I also heard the man does most of the physical work during sex (labour work). This is the fact (forget about african morals or religion)...
1. You've just paid for a service rather than earning
2. You've just deposited a huge energy which u would have used to earn money into either a woman's pussy (which if healthy will make her fresh and look more beautiful) or a condom (which will eventually be thrown into Lawma refuse truck or toilet).
3. If your sperm is healthy and u deposited it into ur woman's pussy, u have a change of being infected with HIV and other STIs.

This is my opinion, instead of dis exchange, why can't u zip up and keep ur money? or better still masturbate (with just N100 toilet soap). You will grow pocketwise and healthwise by doing dis.

Love u guys #runsaway

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U seem like an emotional person. Ur probably scared of loving and trusting someone, probably cos of previous heartbreaks frm guys. I've met a lot of women like u. Nothing unique about u.

Im unique in my way tongue tongue tongue tongue

I am unique in with my self worth

Why den did u leave such women? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by pkang: 5:20pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Hope say u no buy her d phone

Na juju she want use. Since she no come my house na so so month end the phone go come. Worst be say I dey always dey serious so for the past two months she dey get high hopes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? / How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? / She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.