Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her (16415 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by MRBrownJ: 5:26pm On May 25, 2016
@Festivalofholi

my brotha, let me clap for your above post and nod in agreement with all what you've written, as this is almost exactly what i would have typed on the subject... and although i am not fond of the idea of handing money to a babe, just because she opened her legs (team MBJ, aka only offer babes a gift when YOU believe their ways/being/actions deserve one"wink... if me and that babe had sex, and we both were h0rny and looking for bedroom acrobatics, then this is a mutual "gift", where both are happily giving and receiving, for maximum satisfaction (unlike an ashi who would do as little as possible simply because she's been rewarded financially to do so)... therefore, imho, sex with your babe shouldnt get her any extra points. think for a minute about the atmosphere/vibe (and possible monster) you are creating here, and all the gifts she will expect from you in the future, every time you guys have sex (even if you cant afford it any longer or dont think she deserves any)

the important question IS: why? why would you give her any gift/money/handout, if she hasnt done anything that warrant a reward, or a kind gesture from your part?

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im unique in my way tongue tongue tongue tongue

I am unique in with my self worth

Why den did u leave such women? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U know u women r meant to be fuccked, dats y God created eve after creating adam. If i'm no longer enjoyin her pusssy, i move to fresh ones. But dont deceive urself, their is nothing unique about u. No woman has monopoly of anything. Dat stuff u think u've got dat makes u unique, their r millions of other women who've got it in abundance even more dan u.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Don't besurprised that a lady forming good girl in your sight is another man's slut. Bitches are bitches.
You are right. All women are sluts to the the Men they love.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
i know some clowns will make leather chaps off my skin for this, but am saying it anyways, you are so on point op, i can relate very much to this, theres this girl i dated, i respected her then because she was a virgin, and i got her at a tender age of 17, we dated for two years, and i proposed thrice before she finally agreed, i was waiting for a day when she will finally consent to sex, and i was spending on her, not stupid kind of spending o, just recharge cards, gifts for special occasions like her birthday, she reciprocate the show of affection too and she buys me gifts as well but its not equivalent to what i get her, maybe perfume i appreciated because she's a kid and wasnt working and was new to dating, until she travelled for almost 6months, while she was away my feelings for her grew and she kept promising me that when she returns she's gonna give me a valuable gift, but she returned the opposite of her usual self, before i know whats up she started double dating, she was dating my cousin for that matter, i later realized she has lost her virginity something that kept me from taking advantage of her thinking she was a kid, later she told me to my face after i told her we should break up that she doesn't deserve me, that she's bored of the relationship that i dont have the balls to initiate sex that am not her kind of guy. this thought me two simple lessons, love us just a fallacy and what most girls understand is money+sex= love, two if you show girls love without asking for a reward which obviously means sex it gives the gurl the impression that you are weak, and stupid, she starts seeing you as a casual friend and a maga, and will deny that you ever dated her, my advice pls try to fvck the living daylight out of any girl as soon as possible if you start dating that way she remains your b*tch anytime she sees you even if you have broken up, the sex scene will replay in her head and the feelings come flooding back.
Sorry Bro. You were fooled. You over invested in her and you were a "nice guy".
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
i know some clowns will make leather chaps off my skin for this, but am saying it anyways, you are so on point op, i can relate very much to this, theres this girl i dated, i respected her then because she was a virgin, and i got her at a tender age of 17, we dated for two years, and i proposed thrice before she finally agreed, i was waiting for a day when she will finally consent to sex, and i was spending on her, not stupid kind of spending o, just recharge cards, gifts for special occasions like her birthday, she reciprocate the show of affection too and she buys me gifts as well but its not equivalent to what i get her, maybe perfume i appreciated because she's a kid and wasnt working and was new to dating, until she travelled for almost 6months, while she was away my feelings for her grew and she kept promising me that when she returns she's gonna give me a valuable gift, but she returned the opposite of her usual self, before i know whats up she started double dating, she was dating my cousin for that matter, i later realized she has lost her virginity something that kept me from taking advantage of her thinking she was a kid, later she told me to my face after i told her we should break up that she doesn't deserve me, that she's bored of the relationship that i dont have the balls to initiate sex that am not her kind of guy. this thought me two simple lessons, love us just a fallacy and what most girls understand is money+sex= love, two if you show girls love without asking for a reward which obviously means sex it gives the gurl the impression that you are weak, and stupid, she starts seeing you as a casual friend and a maga, and will deny that you ever dated her, my advice pls try to fvck the living daylight out of any girl as soon as possible if you start dating that way she remains your b*tch anytime she sees you even if you have broken up, the sex scene will replay in her head and the feelings come flooding back.
Sorry Bro. You were fooled. You over invested in her and you were a "nice guy". Be a bad boy with bitches

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by sillyNLmods: 5:49pm On May 25, 2016
best thread since i joined nairaland. cool f?ck before paying. these hoes ain't loyal.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by dauntless15(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2016
Pushas:
Sorry Bro. You were fooled. You over invested in her and you were a "nice guy". Be a bad boy with bitches
i wish i realized sooner
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 25, 2016
sillyNLmods:
best thread since i joined nairaland. cool f?ck before paying. these hoes ain't loyal.
Dats d spirit bro. If she must demand money den she must offer pusssy
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by sillyNLmods: 5:54pm On May 25, 2016
i know farano and rocktation won't grant this thread a front page privilege, but this is far better the usual boring tales of snakes and linda ikeji.

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by sillyNLmods: 5:58pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Dats d spirit bro. If she must demand money den she must offer pusssy
sure. because it's possible another nigga is eating that c-unt for free.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 25, 2016
sillyNLmods:
sure. because it's possible another nigga is eating that c-unt for free.
Of course. The guy she loves is banging her pusssy, while d maga she's gat no feelings for is busy spending on her.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by sillyNLmods: 6:15pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Of course. The guy she loves is banging her pusssy, while d maga she's gat no feelings for is busy spending on her.
don't mind them. although, i give consideration for virgins/first timers.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by UyiIredia(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Am a proud girl who doesnt need ya money

If u like b rich like bill gate ur whole head ache nd wahala b dat tongue tongue

LIAR!

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U know u women r meant to be fuccked, dats y God created eve after creating adam. If i'm no longer enjoyin her pusssy, i move to fresh ones. But dont deceive urself, their is nothing unique about u. No woman has monopoly of anything. Dat stuff u think u've got dat makes u unique, their r millions of other women who've got it in abundance even more dan u.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy go nd find dem

Quick question why u not with one ryt now

Dude u wanna hurt me ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:

Dude u wanna hurt me ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny .
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 7:59pm On May 25, 2016
UyiIredia:

LIAR!

Are u d one feeding me?

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Sparkles003(f): 8:12pm On May 25, 2016
Edybleketara:
Op wot kind of women do u encounter
Parasitic ones or Hungry ones,definately not classic or cultured ones.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by flokii: 8:39pm On May 25, 2016
The way guys downgrade women nowadays ehnn..

So alarming.

3 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dude u wanna hurt me ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny
so wots special about u? Lets hear it or forever hold ur silence.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 8:53pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
so wots special about u? Lets hear it or forever hold ur silence.

Cos im a lovely lady d type hard to find brave courageous nd free nd happy aka free radical

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Dude u wanna hurt me ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny .
y will i wanna hurt u? Just telling u d truth.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:

Sayinb d truth doesnt mean u truthful
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:

Sayinb d truth doesnt mean u truthful.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by repogirl(f): 8:55pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
See my wife @ Repogirl wey go marry another man.
Is this supposed to be funny?
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cos im a lovely lady d type hard to find brave courageous nd free nd happy aka free radical

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ok. Dats gud. I hope ur real.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
repogirl:
Is this supposed to be funny?
It is supposed to make u cry.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Opistorincos(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2016
i dnt knw why most guys attach so much importance to sex... there is nlthing really special about the overhyped activity... the 5 minutes pleasure it will give u can not refund your wasted cash... just accept your fate and move on to better things instead of taking the risk of contracting one of the numerous STDs out there #myonecent

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 25, 2016
Hateu2 nice ranting. We both know i'm saying d truth about u. Try nd get a job and stay off nl for some time. No one is taking u serious anymore.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Ha.teu2 nice ranting. We both know i'm saying d truth about u. Try nd get a job and stay off nl for some time. No one is taking u serious anymore.
Check my threads and let's check urs nd we can decide who's a jobless troll. I make money, ask d Nlanders who knws me offline. Welcome newest troll. Uu don't deserve my time walahi!

Once again, get a life modafvcker

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 25, 2016
HateU2:
Check my threads and let's check urs nd we can decide who's jobless troll. I make money, ask d Nlanders who knws me offline. Welcome newest troll. Uu don't deserve my time walahi!

Wasted sperm, everybody knows ur here to seek attention with ur daft threads.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 25, 2016
HateU2:
Check my threads and let's check urs nd we can decide who's jobless troll. I make money, ask d Nlanders who knws me offline. Welcome newest troll. Uu don't deserve my time walahi!

they just lift your ban..

you don start again.. chai.. smd smd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? / Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord / She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.