Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife (5489 Views)

Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult! / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / The Frustration Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2016
I saw this on a friend's facebook page and I decided to share wink

Wife: Dipo, who's that guy? Is that Chris Brown?
Husband: Chris Brown ke? No, that's Theo Walcott!!!
Wife: Hey! What's that yellow card for?
Husband: It's a warning to a player; and the red means the player must stop playing and leave the pitch
wife: Ohhh! It-s something similar to a traffic light. Yellow-warning, Red-stop.
Husband: Yeah, sure, you're right!!!
Wife: What about green card?
Husband: Ohhh! There's nothing like that in football.
Wife: Which teams are these?
Husband: Which kain wahala be dis na? God! It's Chelsea and Arsenal! What again?
Wife: Ok ok ok! What colour is Arsenal putting on?
Husband: You no get eyes? No be red jersey be dat?
Wife: Ok, which team is wearing blue?
Husband: (upset)...Omg!!! Haba! Wetin na? Don't you know it's Chelsea?
Wife: Ehen! I want Arsenal to win the World Cup.
Husband: Wetin concern Arsenal with World Cup? Where you from sef?
Wife: Take it easy na! Who's that old man?
Husband: Hmmm...that's Arsene Wenger, Arsenal's coach.
Wife: Ok ok...I understand now. So that means the other coach is Chelsea Wenger?
Husband: Chai!!!
Wife: What's the score?
Husband: Just 1-1
wife: Who's having 1, who's having the other 1?
Husband: You are silly. Wo arabirin free me jare!
(changes channel to African Magic and leaves the house for a viewing center nearby)
wife: (smiling to herself) If I don't do that, I won't be able to watch my favourite Telemundo!!!

Lol! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2016
grin funny indeed..
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin funny indeed..
Sure, it is! cheesy
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 25, 2016
hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Vinshu(f): 1:17pm On May 25, 2016
An illiterate wife.

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by MUVA(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2016
grin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Apelex(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2016
Lol
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin cool
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2016
Vinshu:
An illiterate wife.
Abeg, she no be illiterate. Na pattern she use! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Apelex(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2016
Vinshu:
An illiterate wife.

Read the ending as well..she did it cus she wants to watch telemondo
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2016
Apelex:

Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Vinshu(f): 1:22pm On May 25, 2016
Apelex:

What is telemondo?
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Apelex(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2016
Vinshu:

What is telemondo?

Its a TV station ladies love alot.
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Yuneehk(f): 1:26pm On May 25, 2016
I'll try it out with my hubby. I hope it works
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2016
Yuneehk:
What if his temper doesn't permit that?
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by andreernest28(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhhahahahahaha laugh don make sheet for body.women and dier wahala
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by yemsai(f): 1:32pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by jashar(f): 1:37pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin

We the end time crew are here. As expected. grin grin grin

End Time Wife grin.

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2016
andreernest28:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhhahahahahaha laugh don make sheet for body.women and dier wahala
I dey tell u. No be say u talk am o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Yuneehk(f): 1:47pm On May 25, 2016
Rapmoney:
What if his temper doesn't permit that?
He won't beat me! That I know. I'll just try it and see what happens grin

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2016
Yuneehk:

He won't beat me! That I know. I'll just try it and see what happens grin
Alright. You know him better.
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Kherry: 2:20pm On May 25, 2016
Diz is really funny
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by youngberry001(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2016
Hehehe grin

walahi if question too much nah slap go be d end of discusion haba!!
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 2:30pm On May 25, 2016
Thanks opgrin I go so frustrate robosky02
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by okuneddie(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2016
if u try that with me, u are on ur own......if u no keep shut Na to use beta tape seal ur mouth.
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Hadez(f): 3:13pm On May 25, 2016
I love watching football with my boyfriend
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by kingsilly(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:
I love watching football with my boyfriend

I thought you said you were single few weeks back

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by makydebbie(f): 3:27pm On May 25, 2016
omg..this is funny!...smart woman!!
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Hadez(f): 3:30pm On May 25, 2016
kingsilly:

I thought you said you were single few weeks back

U mean months back
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Feranchek(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2016
This joke never gets old to me! I always laugh whenever I read it. And to think that I was telling my elder sis same joke a couple of days ago! grin grin

Personally sha, I'll make sure I've got cable TV in all my rooms. That way, no issue for all parties involved:

kids (cartoons and Nickelodeon)

Wife: African Magic, Telemundo, ZeeWorld, and that station that likes showing those yeye Kardashians

Me: HRM Otunba Super Sports grin , Nickelodeon (my 2nd best cheesy), Sony Max, Mnet Series (if dem get better film at the moment)

Shikina!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by kingsilly(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

U mean months back

When will you be single Again?
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Feranchek(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2016
Yuneehk:

Thank God I've seen this..... hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy Touts And Area Boys Molest And Tear Girl Pants For Wearing A Short Dress / My First Quickie In Church Today / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.