Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations (3217 Views)

NCC Stops MTN From Acquiring Visafone / How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day / Etisalat Sues MTN Over Visafone Acquisition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by Nobody: 12:02am On May 26, 2016
Ask4Info:

Is O,net not Emeka Offor's company?
I don't think so. O'net is only for Yoruba states that's why it's o'net meaning odua network.

And it's being owned by odua group or companies.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by Nobody: 12:05am On May 26, 2016
Odu’a Telecoms Limited was incorporated in 2002 as Odu'a Telecoms Limited, (ODU'ATEL) and was later branded as O’Net, O'Net is privately owned by two companies Odu'a Investment Company and Concave International Limited and operates across the five southwestern states of Nigeria (Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti & Ondo).
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by Nobody: 12:36am On May 26, 2016
adimonyechidi:

Where can i find this O'net?
Their head office is at 2nd floor heritage mall, dugbe.
Their outlet is exactly opposite etisalat outlet
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by Ask4Info: 6:01am On May 26, 2016
mightyfada:

I don't think so. O'net is only for Yoruba states that's why it's o'net meaning odua network.

And it's being owned by odua group or companies.

That's for the correction. Emeka Offor if i am not mistaken had a telco company that covered the south east then.

Is O'net in Lagos as well?
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by Nobody: 6:42am On May 26, 2016
Ask4Info:

That's for the correction. Emeka Offor if i am not mistaken had a telco company that covered the south east then.

Is O'net in Lagos as well?

Odu’a Telecoms Limited was incorporated in 2002 as Odu'a Telecoms Limited, (ODU'ATEL) and was later branded as O’Net, O'Net is privately owned by two companies Odu'a Investment Company and Concave International Limited and operates across the five southwestern states of Nigeria (Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti & Ondo).
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by bizgenius1: 10:21am On May 26, 2016
mightyfada:

The phones I saw at their office are the old ones. 3k, 2k etc.
But you can buy their sim, activate it and get a very nice cdma android phone at Iwo road.

The data package we making use of at Osogbo is 45k monthly and it's 4mbp/s and unlimited.

Check their site www.oduatelecoms.com

alrite thanks will check them out,even though i was in their office last December n was told their coverage is nt yet around my location
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by Nobody: 11:52am On May 26, 2016
They are compensating you with airtime according to your usage!..................

If you no use am because MTN buy am throway the SIM na.. shou!...
Ask4Info:

I should now purchase a GSM phone isn't it? When in reality i had in mind i need a CDMA network.

Who in this present day have extra funds for unreasonable demands that could have readily been avoided?

Well na dem sabi.
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by Ask4Info: 12:09pm On May 26, 2016
giftadene:
They are compensating you with airtime according to your usage!..................

If you no use am because MTN buy am throway the SIM na.. shou!...

Comprehension is a BIG problem with today's generation. Who have a problem with MTN buying over Visafone. I have been using my MTN line since the very month they launched in Nigeria over a decade ago.

My problem is the unprofessional way they plan to take over.

When Mucrosoft took over Nokia, Facebook over Whatsapp, Google over Youtube and many others. Did you notice the change in operation of the new management? You can hardly even tell.

We Africans are just too backwards.
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by titi4fola(f): 12:54pm On May 26, 2016
Ask4Info:

Whoever the consultant is that did the strategy for the take over did a very terrible job for MTN.

Their trying to make subscribers migrate to the MTN network/brand is a very terrible mistake.

Now imagine you and hundreds of thousands of other subscribers migrating to other wifi providers. Making their recharge card scarce was a poor decision.
Truly said, very poor.
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by odimbannamdi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ask4info, can we chat? need your help on something
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by Ask4Info: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Ask4info, can we chat? need your help on something

Please give a hint on the hel needed here. Then you can delete it afterwards. Quote me please so i know you have responded.
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by odimbannamdi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ask4Info:

Please give a hint on the hel needed here. Then you can delete it afterwards. Quote me please so i know you have responded.

Alright. I recently bumped into a thread you created where you asked for genuine real estate companies. My intended need for assistance is based on that.
Re: Open Letter To MTN Regarding Visafone"s Take Over And Current Operations by ChynoBEATS: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ask4Info:

Missing is an UNDERSTATEMENT.

They had the BEST and CHEAPEST call rates in the Nigeria Telecoms Industry.

I think poor marketing and target line was what cause Jim Ovia to sell it to MTN.

Jim fumbled big time ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

BEWARE! Don’t Use Your Phone While Charging It – See What Happened To This Lady / How To Get GLO 10.4GB For N1000 / Brand New Redmi Note 8 Series For Sale **NEW STOCK ALERT**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.